Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
passion4silksatin

Post by passion4silksatin »

hello

i am new to the site, just thought id introduce myself, i am Paul from the uk. been a fan of womens silk and satin attire for a long time now, and i do have a large collection of silk and satin items

silk & satin blouses
satin pencil skirts
silk floaty skirts
satin wiggle/pencil dresses
pure silk lingerie
various single pieces of silk & satin lingerie/nightwear

i have a large collection that is always being added to, i tend to buy items of clothing that are of the style of 40/50's glamour/pin-up, and also the secretary/buisness woman look, but done the classy/elegant way, not the cheap n tacky way. i also buy modern clothing and most of my collection consist of that, the retro clothing is a fairly recent thing for me, but is a growing collection.

i have been know to cross-dress but my main interest is just owning the actual clothing and lingerie, womens attire is far more interesting than male clothing, i am just a fan of womens fashion and i guess i just like collecting select pieces that i like, it would be nice to find a special woman who would enjoy slipping into my collection. i have no interest in the opposite sex, i am just interested in womens attire nothing more.

if i get round to it i will take more pictures of my collection, maybe its of some interest to some of you, but i have included a few pics to give you an idea of the sort of things i like,, and before you ask, yes that is me in the pictures, but i never show my face..the lingerie on my bed is all pure silk lingerie and all full matching sets, i have many more single pieces of lingerie/nightwear.sorry the picture quality is low but its the best i can do with my current camera.

i would be interested to allow someone to come and take high quality pictures of my collection and would welcome the idea of a female model using my collection for a photoshoot. all my items are good quality high streets brands, some retro clothing. but all my collection is very clean, no rips/stains. its my own pvt collection and i take great care of my collection, and most items have only been worn a couple of times by myself.

skirts all size 12
blouses are 14-16
dresses all 14
bra's 38c
lingerie all 14
Attachments
bedx.jpg
bedx.jpg (31.61 KiB) Viewed 12494 times
e.jpg
e.jpg (14.78 KiB) Viewed 12495 times
c.jpg
c.jpg (12.36 KiB) Viewed 12495 times
deleted

Re: new member

Post by deleted »

Love your clothing collection, its very similar to my wifes. How do you post pics on here?