Satin Request

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
satin1

Satin Request

Post by satin1 »

Hi

I just joined again after seeing the set of Kate in the blue satin dress

She is the best looking girl I've seen on my endless search for satin perfection in a long time - so cute yet incredibly sexy

Any chance of a photoset of her wearing a black satin robe, nightie, panties and stockings? Only thing she'd be able to take off is the robe, before rubbing and carressing herself through the satin :mrgreen:

Sorry - but black is the best satin, and Kate would look awesome in it
mysatin

Re: Satin Request

Post by mysatin »

Hi,

I agree with you that Kate is definately one hot girl - I will be shooting her again in the new year so I will make sure I get a set of her in a black satin dressing gown - do you want the panties and nightie to be black satin as well? (let me know here or via PM/member contact form)

She will be also be appearing on satinplay.com in the near future where she gets a bit naughtier (without removing the satin of course! :D) Stay tuned for more details...
satin1

Post by satin1 »

Hi

Everything black satin please

Being naughtier.....cool :D
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

I still don't have a firm date to shoot Kate in the balc satin outfit but hopefully will soon. In the meantime to satiate your black satin desires I've uploaded a set of Voluptua in a long black satin dress-shirt and black satin nightie (with short black satin gloves) to mysatin.com

And I shot Dannii yesterday getting very naughty in a black satin robe, two black satin nighties and fullback black satin panties :-) It will go up on satinplay.com once it has been edited, here's a quick (tame) preview shot :D

Let us know what you think!
satin1

Post by satin1 »

OMG - they are stunning pictures

Danni looks loverly, and I've just downloaded the video of Voluptua :D

Thank You
satinage

Post by satinage »

Love the Danni's black satin robe ! :oops: :oops:
Fan de Satin / Satinfan