Requests, Ideas and Suggestions

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
test45

Requests, Ideas and Suggestions

Post by test45 »

A few general ideas from my point of view:
  • Outdoors It's be nice to have varying shoot locations, especially some outdoor shots as things look different in the outdoor light. Possibly in the countryside (which provides a degree of privacy whilst providing a good backdrop).
  • Rain Along similar lines a wet set possibly using rain to provide the water (so a shoot in which the clothing gets gradually wetter with time).
  • Speech The current video setup (with music in the background) works well, however a degree of interaction between the model and the camera would be nice. Things like saying what clothing is being worn and why it's liked. It needed by a continous thing or present in every set it'd just be nice to get the model saying things like satin and silk on camera and talking about why they like it (something which doesn't really happen that much in normal life).
  • Poses I've not delved too deeply into the archives yet but it'd be cool to have a few set poses in videos (such as stopping for a few minutes with hands on hips).
  • Roaming A little more roaming (walking around, sitting down and then standing up) would be nice in the video so it feels more of a standalone piece rather than a video of a photoshoot. Along similar lines it's not a bad thing to have continuous video (rather than cutting between shots with short transition segments). It doesn't matter too much if there is a bit of clumsiness on film (in fact it adds a bit of uniqueness to the clip).
  • Location A different location in some clips would also be good. Even if it's in the same flat switching to shooting in another room or in another part of the room adds a chunk of variety.
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
mysatin

Re: Requests, Ideas and Suggestions

Post by mysatin »

Great suggestions! Thanks for your input

I will be shooting some scenes this week which hopefully involve speech as I agree it makes the video a lot more sexy. The issue with this is that often I need to give some direction which I think would detract from the fantasy if I left it in. At the start of the satin shorts set with Ninie & Mimi there is a little bit of talking/acting which I think is quite cute, is this the type of thing you are after? or more?

Outdoor sets are a little harder to come by - there are some of Ninie from last year shot while we were on holiday in France, and some of the original sets before we started shooting video for each set were shot in a local park in London. Because we are based in London it is unfortunately busy everywhere we go here, so the only real opportunity we get to shoot secluded outdoor stuff is when we get out of London

Regarding the different room in the flat - there is a scene coming up in the next month or so where Ninie wakes up, goes to the bathroom in her satin nightie to brush her teeth and put her makeup on, then goes back to the bedroom to try on several different satin outfits to see which one she is going to wear for the day. I think that varies the location a bit. The difficulty in shooting these is making sure that there is sufficient light in each place we shoot so that you can really see the clothing well (bathrooms tend to be quite cramped!). I'm thinking along the lines of Ninie or Voluptua doing the washing up in their satin nightie (maybe getting a bit of water on themselves) then relaxing on the sofa to watch some TV, then playing with the satin dressing gown/nightie....

I'll let you know how we get on with the upcoming shoots
test45

Post by test45 »

Along those lines speech wise, it's just nice to hear someone talking about satin with interest (it suggests a want to model in the fabric rather than just being placed in it for a photoshoot).
Favourite Models: Ruby, Courtney.

Favourite Clothing: Dressing Gowns, Trousers, Salwar Kameez.

Requests: Group Shoots, Outdoors, Speech, Wet / Messy.

Want To See: Lauren Louise.
seasideshow

Post by seasideshow »

A short interveiw style conversation between say Ninie and one of the models discussing why satin is such a fantastic material would be interesting.