New member ... impressions, suggestions and questions

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
RupertBruno

New member ... impressions, suggestions and questions

Post by RupertBruno »

I joined the site this month and would like to congratulate the manager for having the foresight to see a demand for this area.

Are you both the photographer/cameraman and the administator?

I particularly liked the girl-girl sets with Volumptua and Nikki: I don't agree with the other comments that girl-girl sets should necessarily be harder ... if you do that, you are straying into ground that is already covered by more hard-core sites. It was obvious that both the girls were slightly embaressed by the sets and I found this very attractive - given that so much is fake these days.

On the subject of fakes, why do the girls often pertend to have an orgasm? I would rather see them enjoying playing with themselves and keep it natural ... if they come, well and good, if not ... it doesn't make a difference.

I would like to see less emphasis on dildos ... but perhaps that's just my personal preference.

I would suggest having less sets that run the classic line of fully clothed to near naked. I'm sure that most of us go to pages 3 or 4 to see where the action is ... so why not start some sets with the girls already down to basics? Related to this, I would prefer the girls to keep their satin panties on ... rather than take them off in the last page or so. I think most customers are more turned on by satin ... and satin covering the body ... than bare flesh.

Sorry that the list is rather long, but I wanted to show my appreciation and also offer suggestions that might improve the site.

Keep up the good work!
mysatin

Re: New member ... impressions, suggestions and questions

Post by mysatin »

Hi there,

I'm glad you are enjoying the site. To answer your question, yes, we do produce all of the updates for both mysatin.com and satinplay.com.

The content on mysatin.com has no nudity, and has just women dressed in satin clothes / underwear. The stuff on satinplay.com is a bit harder and usually has a little more nudity and in most cases masturbation with or without toys. When masturbating, there is about a 50/50 split between the models using toys and using their fingers (often through their satin panties).

There's a fairly wide range of preferences amongst the members as to how much nudity should be involved, but thank you for your suggestions, we will certainly consider them.
RupertBruno

Post by RupertBruno »

Thanks for the information ... I wasn't aware of 'MySatin' ... ever thought of offering joint membership?

I see that there is a difference between the two sites, as you mention. I think my tastes lie somewhere between.

One thing you didn't mention is the girls faking orgasms; after all, who goes to 0 to 100 so quickly? Especially with everyone behind the camera watching. This is not a critism, it's a suggestion that I think would improve the site and allow it to stand out from some of the more tacky ones.
JackBauer

Post by JackBauer »

I'd agree with you Rupert. I think my tastes are also a little in between the two sites.

If MySatin were made marginally harder i would be a member for good!