Pink Satin Shower

Let us know what your favourite sets are, which pics/videos are the best?
Got an idea for a new set? Let us know here
Jed Burns

Pink Satin Shower

Post by Jed Burns »

Hi

Just wanted to say how much I loved the preview pics and vid for this set - it is a really stunning outfit and Nine looks beautiful (as always)!

I know a lot of other people like it but I'm personally not a fan of outfits getting wet, however I still love this set as the combination of the jacket and the capri pants goes sooooo well together.

Really, really hope you can do more sets with a similar combination in future - maybe a black jacket (hint, hint :wink: ), black shorts and high heels which I'm sure would look stunning.

Keep up the great work,
Jed
mysatin

Post by mysatin »

Hi Jed,

I know that some people aren't big fans of the wet satin, but we did have a lot of fun making this set :D Because of the way we shoot the sets we ended up getting only a few wet pictures but more wet video.

I agree that the jacket and 3/4 length trousers look great together - the jacket is reversable and is satin on both sides - the other side is black... My favourite bit however is the way that Ninie's boobs in her white satin bikini top poke out when she unzips her jacket :shock:

We have a few more sets with satin jackets coming up - a purplish blazer (that you can see on this page http://www.mysatin.com/contact.php - Ninie with her eeePc!) and we just got a trendy green satin jacket the other day that we plan to shoot soon.

Do you prefer the bomber style satin jackets or the blazer style?
Jed Burns

Post by Jed Burns »

Hi

Thanks for the reply.

Blazer style jackets are ok but I much prefer the bomber style jackets. There doesn't seem to be that many sites on the net which cater for this particular 'fetish' which is a shame as I know there's quite a fan base out there.

Having said that, bomber/parka style jackets seem to be quite popular and back in style again at the moment which is great for fans like me!

Really look forward to seeing the upcoming sets.

Regards,
Jed
SirTrinian

Post by SirTrinian »

i enjoyed the wet satin preview

you combined the dry and wet look...

:twisted:

love to see ninie in her secretary outfit too
satinsoulx

Re:

Post by satinsoulx »

Jed Burns wrote:Having said that, bomber/parka style jackets seem to be quite popular and back in style again at the moment which is great for fans like me.
I don't know whether they got branches in the UK, but abroad there is this Cool Cat chainstore and they have these bomber styled jackets since ages. There is this funny thing with sizes, a Large is more suitable for a Medium, so you can buy them for little at Dutch advertising-websites like Marktplaats. I have built quite a collection over the years..:)