Who Likes Corsets?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Mitchy1275

Re: Who Likes Corsets?

Post by Mitchy1275 »

Destroy wrote:
satinsmith86 wrote:http://www.-removed-.com/p/1210279 ... 1.jpg.html

I love this girl in this sexy purple dress in this pose....Want to jump on top of her give her good tight fuck from behind!
Crikey!! I need to get a better look at that cutie in that even cuter dress! Any more pics of her? Sooooo HOT!!!
I'd like to go behind her grind my wet cock all over the ass of her dress and slobber a good flood of precum all over it. Then I'll shove it up her rear, give her a good pounding, pull out, pull her skirt back down and shoot a BIG sticky mess all over it.

Such a great find!

I do have this other picture of her, I dont know if I have anymore but ill have a look.

bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Wow this girl in purple is a beauty! where did u find the photo??
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

High five Bob! I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought so.
Looks like the two pics were actually located on the original first post.

Yes please, if you can find more pics of her that dress that would be awesome Mitchy. That purple mini dress could not possibly get any smaller and still be characterized as a dress! Any woman wearing a piece like that would automatically rise 2-3 points on the scale, seriously.

Mandee. I dig that satin micro skirt.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

Totally 2-3 points up the scale. I wanna cum in her vagina then wipe my cum on the ass of her dress and in the morning hear her shout, 'you cummed on my dress you bastard!' lol and then the next night just release the whole of my cum on the ass part of her dress
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

HI ADMINISTRATOR, I USED TO HAVE A SATINSMITH86 USER NAME. PLEASE DELETE MY COMMENTS (INCLUDING MY COMMENTS ON SEPTEMBER 11TH MARCH AND THE PHOTO OF YOUNG HOTTIE (MON SEPT 11TH MARCH) ON THESE PAGES, THANKS. I NO LONGER WANT THEM ON THIS FORUM.
silkman71

Post by silkman71 »

Beautiful satin corset .good colour. lovely women nice make up & hair.. .lip stick.. painted nails .. amazing perfume in high heel stilettos !!! Just imagine kissing cuddling touchin her satin corset ummm !!!!
Attachments
2019-07-15 10.31.33.png
Zorroblackwhip

Post by Zorroblackwhip »

oh, pretty, but i like corsets with satin blouse