Satin wife

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
wheelie

Re: Satin wife

Post by wheelie »

Here's my sexy wife again,shaved beautifully smooth & enjoying her satin covered tits.So...what do you think guys?
Attachments
OfQkCh4pFKIMY_Nfy3WV5pDyY_hS7DeTbvVftZUzhVo.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Very sexy satin clad lady, I have a distinct and very strong urge to replace her toy with firstly my fingers closely followed by my tongue before impaling her with my erect penis :P
Liking it shiny
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Very sexy satin clad lady, I have a distinct and very strong urge to replace her toy with firstly my fingers closely followed by my tongue before impaling her with my erect penis :P
She'd love that especially the tongue,she loves having both holes properly licked...you'd love it too,licking her smooth shaved bits is an experience not to be missed.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Indeed! :) I have just looked back at page 5 of this thread to remind myself of the truly fine treasures your lovely wife has between her legs. Her shaven pussy looks so inviting for my tongue and fingers to probe and explore and her tight bum hole is available for inspection in one of the photo's, it would be lovely to play with it, tickle it and gently insert a finger inside her..........Woooooah!!!!!!

Also the photo of her bending over showing her perfectly shaped cheeks I would so like to enjoy :)
Liking it shiny
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Indeed! :) I have just looked back at page 5 of this thread to remind myself of the truly fine treasures your lovely wife has between her legs. Her shaven pussy looks so inviting for my tongue and fingers to probe and explore and her tight bum hole is available for inspection in one of the photo's, it would be lovely to play with it, tickle it and gently insert a finger inside her..........Woooooah!!!!!!

Also the photo of her bending over showing her perfectly shaped cheeks I would so like to enjoy :)
I've licked her many times while she's bent over.She loves having a tongue licking both holes,one hand around the front massaging her clit & the other hand playing with her hanging tits...drives her wild & does the same for me especially when she's shaved smooth.
And those hanging tits covered in silky smooth satin feel amazing...she loves having her nipples played with as you've seen in her pics so much so she can't keep her hands off them when she's aroused.

Maybe we should get a room in a hotel one evening & invite a few guys from here over to play with her in her silky satin...anyone interested pm me & we'll see what I can do :)
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Just found some pics we took on a naughty evening out while on holiday.We had been out to a bar & spent the evening chatting to a really nice couple.As the evening passed it became apparent that the wife seemed to be attracted to Mrs W...as they chatted she didn't stop touching,stroking her hands & arms & I lost count of the number of times she had her hands on her legs.

Anyway...to cut a long story short Mrs W had picked up the signals too & to say she was aroused is an understatement.As we reached the steps to our apartment she asked me to take some photos & here's the result.
Attachments
IMG_20130608_074456.jpg
IMG_20130608_072217.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Just look at the inviting curves of her bum cheeks :) and her sweet pussy peeping from between her legs :D :P covered in the smooth, shiny satin lining of her dress :P

Anyone else thinking the same or similar ?? :P
Liking it shiny
TsRock

Post by TsRock »

always nice pics wheels!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

:D
Attachments
IMG_20130617_173947.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Would love to have a fumble up there :P
Liking it shiny
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Just been playing on a new photo editor & thought some of you might enjoy seeing the results.Let me know what you think & maybe we'll get more posted.
Attachments
Original image
Original image
Edited image wearing the same satin nightie.
Edited image wearing the same satin nightie.
IMG_20130911_062638.jpg
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

A few more pics of my wifes beautiful big satin covered tits.Tell us what you think & inspire her to pose for some more pics.
Attachments
IMG_20130917_083828.jpg
IMG_20130917_083709.jpg
IMG_20130917_083419.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

She looks absolutely sensational as always Wheelie, so smooth and silky, wonderful body, pussy looks invitingly delicious. I would love to run my hands all over her :)

More please :)
Liking it shiny
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

ilikeitshiny wrote:She looks absolutely sensational as always Wheelie, so smooth and silky, wonderful body, pussy looks invitingly delicious. I would love to run my hands all over her :)

More please :)
Hands & other bits I bet ;-)
Attachments
IMG_20130918_110207.jpg
IMG_20130918_104558.jpg
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Totally loving the rear view of her in those sexy satin suspended knickers :P :P :P I soooo would love to !! :D
Liking it shiny