Lining Cleaning

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinme

Lining Cleaning

Post by satinme »

After playing and using the linings, have any of you guys figuired out how to clean the lining to remove any evidence?
Satinbadman

Re: Lining Cleaning

Post by Satinbadman »

Try using vanish oxi action to get rid of the stains. My my u are a naughty little girl xx
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

acetate is the best to fuck, hardest to clean. I usually try to have a sperm rag on hand to blot up my load. Oxyclean usually gets most of it out, the thicker the material the easier it is. I have a few dresses with a very thin silky acetate that soak up your jizz and came right clean just with a rag. the polyester ones don't feel as good on the cock but come clean in regular woolite and warm water, a good ironing and they are prepped for the next session.
satinme

Post by satinme »

coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Just remember whatever you leave behind is pure DNA
satinme

Post by satinme »

I do not think too many people would ever think somebody would use a garment for sex.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I bought a vintage red satin ballgown on Ebay years ago. The lady I bought it from bought a lot of stuff from estate sales etc. Every time she found a new satin gown or wedding dress that she thought I would like, she would email me pictures. I bought quite a few vintage satin gowns from her. She guessed that I had a satin fetish. After I received the gown she would email me and ask how it felt. Finally one day she emailed me and offered to sell me her grandmothers vintage satin wedding gown. She had thought about selling it on Ebay , but she said that no one would appreciate the vintage satin gown and give it the love that it needed like I would. It is still my favorite bridal gown and I fuck it at least once a week.