Satin bdsm

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
alidav

Satin bdsm

Post by alidav »

Just a thought but is there anyone here like me who really loves being tied up with satin. Would love to hear from both dom and sub.
Lets chat
david
kinkysatin

Re: Satin bdsm

Post by kinkysatin »

Being tied up with satin on satin sheets xx
Satinbadman

Post by Satinbadman »

I love BDSM if it is with satin I have a massive orgasm
BarbiSatin

Post by BarbiSatin »

I love being tied on satin sheets with satin ribbons by a mistress in a satin gown and gloves. The tickle tortured with satin ribbons and bows. Having her massage my entire body by slipping and sliding satin over satin on my body. Having satin rubbed back and forth over just the head of my cock as I whimper and beg her to stop.
I love it if mistress smokes all white cigarettes and uses my mouth as an ashtray as she tortures me with pleasure in satin. Love to be kept from cumming for days and have my cock kept in a satin drawstring bag between torture sessions so I can not cum. To earn my orgasm fro her satin gloved hands I must perform as her ashtray, ass licker and human toilet. I crave the satin sessions so much that I will do anything she asks.
Attachments
satindoll032.jpg
satindoll032.jpg (91.81 KiB) Viewed 7333 times
I am a t girl who is addicted to acetate satin. Wearing satin, satin sheets and being bound and tickled tortured with satin ribbons and bows.
satinbound

Post by satinbound »

I LOVE being tied and gagged while dressed,wrapped, hooded, cloaked, caped , bagged, held captive , and then used for my master's, or mistress's pleasure. Let's talk. jbrandes762@gmail.com
franksatinlover

Post by franksatinlover »

I love being tied and tortured in satin clothes on satin sheets. Suffering in elegant satin fantastic. And pain becomes a great pleasure.
100d7102.jpg
pob.jpg
Silkysatin9812

Post by Silkysatin9812 »

This is a fun video...lovely pink outfit.
https://www.-removed-.com/video21100919/a ... d_fingered
Pink Satin Panties