Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
bridalprincess

Re: Taffeta, Quinceanera, Ballgowns, Historical, Prom

Post by bridalprincess »

I recently had my way with my red marys quinceanera ballgown.

Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

I'll bet that gown felt (and sounded) amazing bridalprincess! I love big ruffly poofy ballgowns, those quinceanera dresses always get me excited :D
Fan of the frillies
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Wow, I bet that felt like a dream.
How does the lining of that dress feel? It would be great if you can fit it, slide it on, and go to town, soak those silky layers all the way through with glob after glob of your cum.

I have GOT to get one of those style quinceanera dresses. I'd love it if my girlfriend would wear one for me. But they are way out of my price range.

Thanks for sharing the pics!
poofypromdresses

Post by poofypromdresses »

I got to have sex and cum on my managers prom dress. Although I don't work with the company anymore I am still using this nice blue dress as a cum rag. This is the same dress from page 10 and 12
Attachments
rsz_rsz_screenshot_2014-06-03-02-24-41.jpg
rsz_rsz_screenshot_2014-06-03-02-25-02-1.jpg
rsz_rsz_screenshot_2014-06-03-02-26-02-1.jpg
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

poofypromdresses wrote:I got to have sex and cum on my managers prom dress. Although I don't work with the company anymore I am still using this nice blue dress as a cum rag. This is the same dress from page 10 and 12
Wow poofpromdresses! what a blue dress! Do u try ever wearing it? I would be fucking that special thing every night! How did you get the dress from your manager?
bob8686

Post by bob8686 »

bridalprincess wrote:I recently had my way with my red marys quinceanera ballgown.

Love that red dress! how did u manage to acquire it?
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

poofypromdresses wrote:This wedding dress my sisters friends is wearing for her wedding is about $9,000. It is name brand shipped from France from a French bridal store.
And I will have this dress hanging in my closet and being used as a cum rag in about 4 or 5 months
and she said she wanted to give me a hand job with the dress and had me cum on the dress than I could have this dress
your full of shit this dress is on ebay for sail in the us
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

nice shots mang :lol:
Melissa11520

Post by Melissa11520 »

Here's a gown that I wore to Las Vegas and went to the female impersonator show at the Riviera Hotel a couple of years ago. The hair and make up was done at now known as "Just for You" back then it was the Glamour Boutique.
Attachments
Lavender 1.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I don't think I could touch that dress without spraying it with my semen, I could only imagine how good it felt inside. I bet it has one hell of a silky lining that just begs to be cummed on.
satinlad

Post by satinlad »

Ditto! You look beautiful Melissa. I would have loved to have had a dance with you!
Melissa11520

Post by Melissa11520 »

Thx PDL, and Satinlad for your replies. With this dress, it is an ABSOLUTE must to be wearing a petticoat with this dress. By itself it has a lot of scratchy tulle underneath. When I have that on then, it becomes a very wonderful dress to jack off in.
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

Not the best view of my collection, but they don't call me Frillylover for nothing :lol: I now own so many gowns I've dedicated one entire side of my closet to them. And before you ask, no, most of these I do not cum on. They are just too nice to become cumrags. Also note the frilly bonnet, I have a thing for those as well. I just love this thread and want to keep it going :D :D
Attachments
IMG_0213.JPG
Fan of the frillies
satinsexual

Post by satinsexual »

Shame on you Frillylover for not cumming on such
delightful gowns.One of the joys is to consumate your
bond of love for Satin. To never soil them is like a rejection of the
true affection they seek.They need loving like you do and washing them after will show you care
Once you do it you will not regret it and neither will they
Frillylover

Post by Frillylover »

satinsexual wrote:Shame on you Frillylover for not cumming on such
delightful gowns.One of the joys is to consumate your
bond of love for Satin. To never soil them is like a rejection of the
true affection they seek.They need loving like you do and washing them after will show you care
Once you do it you will not regret it and neither will they
I've cum on a couple of them before, like that wedding dress...probably one of the best orgasms I've ever had. It's polyester and cleans right up. However many of these gowns are vintage, acetate, and never to be found again if destroyed. Acetate doesn't wash well or take kindly to cum. But believe me I do love them, probably more than their original owners. I take them to bed and hug them and kiss them, and, well you get the idea. I just simply choose not to cum 'on' them because my desire to own them forever trumps my desire to cum onto them...simply personal preference.
Fan of the frillies