Satin Sex Party 11th November

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
JanetandNick

Satin Sex Party 11th November

Post by JanetandNick »

I'm having a Satin Sex Party on Friday 11th November, in Worcester (UK)
All satin fetishists very welcome, PM me for an invitation as soon as possible, so I can sort out numbers.

There will be the opportunity to take some photos of or with me at the start of the party, followed by lots of lovely satin sex.
Couples, bi ladies and CDs will all be welcome, and everyone will wear just satin all the time.
I think others from this forum will confirm that our parties are very friendly, a lot of fun, and very, very sexy!

Let me know about any particular satin fantasy you have, and let's see if we can make it happen.

This is a genuine private party, there is no charge, just bring a bottle of wine, lots of satin, and some very naughty ideas.

Love,
Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
maiden

Re: Satin Sex Party 11th November

Post by maiden »

Now that would be one hell of a rememberance day!! haha
satinlovinfem

Post by satinlovinfem »

oooh i would love to come how did the first one go???
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Just to keep you up to date..

At the moment we are expecting 6 couples, 4 TVs/Cds and 3 or 4 satin-fetish single guys.
Room for maybe 2 or 3 more people, let me know as soon as possible if you'd like an invitation.

Last year's party was a riot, but this years looks like being quite a big bigger and even more crazy!
We will have two playrooms, and satin everywhere!

I'm going to do a photoshoot at the very start of the party, and anyone else is very welcome to join in, either as photograher or model.
After that, cameras and phones must be put away, so those who need to be a bit more discreet can relax and play.

Several of you were asking how much it costs, so just to clarify, this is a private party, there is absolutely nothing to pay.

Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
stnyph

Post by stnyph »

I ache that I could not attend. I am in a pair of sheer opague tights (spelling messed up, dumb american here) but I guarantee if Janet puts out an early invite I am getting over the water (pond as some americans like to say) to attend a such party. I will bring my satin and maybe send satin before hand. Janet please expect me to be there with bells hanging from my "natural ringading ball bells". satiny pantyhose bill
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Well, there were 23 of us!
7 couples
1 MMF 3some
4 TVs
2 single satin-fetish guys

Actually it was a bit too crowded for the space available. Normally there are a few last minute dropouts, so we accept a few more people than we actually want, to compensate. But this time, zero dropouts, everyone on the list turned up.

So it was a bit manic. Lots of gorgeous satin costumes, and group sex everywhere you looked!

All in all, a really lovely party, thanks to all.

Janet & Nick
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!
loadeddicemusic

Post by loadeddicemusic »

Hi Janet and Nick, I would love to come down and take some pictures, I have a professional camera and can take some great quality photos for free. Let me know!
Cheers
Mike
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

Mike, I have sent you a PM.
Janet
loadeddicemusic wrote:Hi Janet and Nick, I would love to come down and take some pictures, I have a professional camera and can take some great quality photos for free. Let me know!
Cheers
Mike
Join us for Satin Sex!
satinsheet1967

Post by satinsheet1967 »

Hey,

Any chance a party like that will come up again ??
JanetandNick

Post by JanetandNick »

satinsheet1967 wrote:Hey,

Any chance a party like that will come up again ??
They take quite a bit of organising, so we've not got the time to do them too often.
But yes, there will be another, later in the year.
We can easily host at our home at the moment, if someone else would like to organise...
Janet
xxxxxx
Join us for Satin Sex!