Splattin on Satin Pic thread

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
promdresslover

Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by promdresslover »

Post all your satin spooge pics, before and after here! Let's see all your cum soaked prom, formal, wedding gowns and satin coat linings. Fuck them long and hard, drown the soft silky fabric with your seed and show the world!

The girl who owned this dress is named Alex. If I can find a pic of her I'll add it. Her smokin hot size 6 body made me rock hard. Found this in her donate to charity bag one day. Been a good fuck ever since.

one of my favorite Ebay finds, a ZumZum by NikiLivas with a super cock stiffening silky acetate lining.
promdresslover

Re: Splattin on Satin Pic thread

Post by promdresslover »

finally got this Rocawear leather bomber in off Ebay. Man what a silky lining. blew a nice swirl of my semen onto the soft satin sleeve lining. Has a heavy scent of perfume on it. I thrusted my hungry raging rod against the satin and SKEET SKEET I did!
halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Thanks PDL for the great cum shots and creating a thread for such pics!
HB
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

my girl wore it last night...ha ha, didn't know I fucked it. after watching her slide her hot body into the satin, I had to jet my hot spooge onto it again. God it felt so good.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

oh man, found myself alone at my girl's place for about an hour when she made a run to the store. you know what was beckoning me, that silky bridesmaids' dress she wore a few weeks back. I had been wanting to fuck it again. I noticed it was carelessly hanging in her closet. And you know what's next, my cock was already pitching a tent. I dropped my jeans so quick and revealed my beet red cock to the soft silky acetate lining once again. I put a pillow inside the dress and slid it up and down my shaft, making little circles on the tip until I spurted my jizz out. It only took about 3 minutes to reach a full climax and I blew a huge load- wham, bam and thank you mam! cleaned it up and put it back. wonder if she'll ever notice those "watermarks" I've left on the silky lining?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

a while back I posted about my best friends' smokin hot niece and the dresses I have managed to procure of hers. One of which is a silky purple acetate spaghetti strap ball gown. I lusted over her then and even still now. Something about her curvy athletic body in a dress always sent me over the edge. I have made love to this dress inside and out since I got it in my hands in 2006. Long story but thanks to helping her move, well- it made it's way into the trunk of my car and vanished...to my personal collection of dresses to fuck. The lining is just as divine as the bodice. and after a couple hundred spooges it is no longer pristine and clean but still gives me wood. have a bunch of pics of her at her junior prom wearing it and she also wore it to a relatives' wedding. anyway, I think I might have to grab it and shoot off another load into it. I've got dozens of pics of my cum on this dress if you want to see more, mostly on the lining.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Hi. Have you got any clearer pics of the dress being worn, (minus head if neccessary,) and any shots of "your shots" on the front of the dress? Cheers, Tatra.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

sorry about the quality, all the pics of her are scans of 4 X 6 prints from a film camera (remember those?) back in 2004, and it was a cloudy day. I've uploaded a couple more, including a pic with my first digital Sony camera of the silky lining before I violated it- note how the pic of my latest fucking it has lost it's luster but still feels oh so damn good, I've fucked this dress probably a couple hundred times. It felt good to splat on one more time and the last cum shot I did yesterday.

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Alex, the chick who owned the dress at the beginning of this thread, also owned this white satin dress, which I now have, man what a fun fuck it was. she left a nice strong scent of her on it, to which makes me so high I almost pass out while squirting it. enjoy.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

Have you shot your load on the front of the dress as well? Tatra?
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

not yet, I'm kinda tapped out but as soon as I recharge ( a day or two, depending also on if I do the girlfriend) I'll blow a nice sized load onto it. It's made of that soft thick polyester satin so splattering some of my hot semen on it should not be a problem.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Last year this gal at work got married. Later that June she went on her honeymoon. Guess who got called to house sit? Yep, and guess what ended up happening. I tried to hold back but she wore a beautiful David's Bridal creamy white satin gown. I left my mark on it albeit on the bottom front near the end of the fabric, so since she did wear it outside it wouldn't be unusual for stain to show up (let's hope no one takes a black light!). anyway it felt good and while the dress didn't have a silky lining (odd), it did feel so damn good. If you want I can find some pics of her off FB wearing it. she's a big black girl but pretty damn solid for her size. I'd fuck her anyday of the week. anyway enjoy the fruits of my labor!

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

After looking at the pics that georget3 just posted of Amber Heard, I felt the urge to purge and this pure acetate satin Be Smart dress became the victim, again. Previous love stains of my cum were already there on the front so I just blew a load once more. God it felt good, this dress is pure acetate inside and out, the outside is a thick satin. My cock was aching to fuck it after looking at those pics, thank you georget3...keep those celeb satin pica a comin so I can keep cummin!

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Today's squirt of the day (SQOD) brought to you by one hot smoking 20 something year old Dallas gal who had a yard sale and PDL just happen to be rollin by. I could not help but notice this peach colored LA GLO silky prom dress hanging. The cool thing is Halloween is just a week away, and I had no problem breaking the ice with the seller who was a fucking HOT mixed white/latina broad. I told her I was buying it for my girl for a costume party. She thought it was so cool that "her man shops for her clothes"...I got this baby for 10 bucks. Spent about 30 minutes talking to this girl. She said the dress was her prom dress from 2005 and she even showed me pics of her wearing it on her phone and says she couldn't wear it anymore as she's had a kid (I could not tell at all!). I had to work overtime to hide my raging boner. anyway, first thing I noticed when I was carrying this virgin beauty to my car is how SWEET IT SMELLED. I was gonna blow but I had to contain myself for the 22 minute ride back to my pad. Needless to say, I got home and within about 10 minutes later of stroking the intoxicating silky acetate lining on my fully erect shaft...WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAM...one of the silkiest linings I've ever teased my swollen cock with. I blew a huge load all over it, just inhaling the effervesce of this gal. Wish I would have grabbed a pic of her from my Iphone but my mind was too preoccupied with securing this latest squirt victim! You can tell by the size of the load I soaked it with how fucking hot she was. Happy Saturday!

halebopp2

Post by halebopp2 »

Thanks PDL for the pictures and stories behind them. I have attached a couple from my archives. Enjoy!
bluedressbefore.jpg
bluedressdone.jpg
bluedressdone2.jpg