Danger Wanks

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RodaSaTiNStein

Re: Danger Wanks

Post by RodaSaTiNStein »

femininesatinlover wrote:I've had lots of great 'danger' wanks over the years. Anyone want to hear about some of them?
Make it so number 1, basically yes, please share :)

end of transmission...
Roda SaTiN Stein
deleted

Post by deleted »

Ok, there have been A LOT over the years. One of the first I remember was when I first started going out with my girlfriend (my now wife). I had visited her parents house several times and had always been impressed with how her mum, Jennifer, dressed. She had an office job with the DSS as it was then called, she wore lots of lovely satin fitted blouses, pencil skirts and pleated skirts too. I had noticed on previous visits that she would often drape her skirts over the bannister rail on the top of the landing, presumably for creases to fall out etc. Anyway, on this particular day, I'd gone upstairs to the toilet and noticed a lovely black, calf length, stitched down, all round pleated skirt draped over the bannister, I loved the look of those skirts on women so couldnt resist giving it a stroke with the back of my hand as I walked past. I must have brushed too hard and the skirt slid off the bannister and landed on the floor by my feet. I hurridly picked up the lovely skirt to avoid it getting creased etc to place it back over the bannister. To my surprise and delight, as I did so I saw the glimpse of a red silky satin underskirt / waist slip STILL inside the pleated skirt!! Jennifer had obviously slipped the skirt and underskirt off in one go when she'd got changed after work! Because time was getting on, I went to the loo then eturned downstairs where my girlfriend and her sister and both her parents were watching TV. The sheen and feel of the underskirt was on my mind the whole time I was sat there though so, I apologised and asked politely if I could use the toilet again, they of course said yes, carry on. I went upstairs again, my cock already hard in anticipation. I remember I knelt on the landing and got my cock out and slipped it up inside, between the skirt and the underskirt!!! Wow!! The feeling was amazing, I wanked for no more than about a minute, then came into my hand, avoiding any splashing onto the fine material of the skirt or underskirt!!
deleted

Post by deleted »

**Also, I STILL have Jennifers red underskirt to this day!!!
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

femininesatinlover wrote:**Also, I STILL have Jennifers red underskirt to this day!!!
Pictures of the naughty skirt?
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
deleted

Post by deleted »

Pics of the naughty skirt?? Which naughty skirt???
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

femininesatinlover wrote:Pics of the naughty skirt?? Which naughty skirt???
the red one you wanked at in your wife house last time :lol:
deleted

Post by deleted »

You mean the underskirt of my mother in laws??
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

femininesatinlover wrote:**Also, I STILL have Jennifers red underskirt to this day!!!
Yep, this one!!!! ^_^
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
deleted

Post by deleted »

AS requested, this is Jennifer (My mother in Laws) UNDERSKIRT, I've had this for almost 20 years now!!!!!
Your opinions on it?

http://i.imgur.com/CTaHGmE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bDvfCza.jpg
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

Managed to get my hands on my sister in laws jacket over Christmas. Unfortunately it wasn't her hot blue puffer jacket as the weather is so mild at the moment. But she did have a very sexy little black leather jacket from Dorothy Perkins which had a very inviting lining. She left it hanging in the hallway so whilst everyone was in the middle of dinner I managed to slip of to the toilet and pull it of the rack. I wrapped it round my cock right there in the hallway. Felt so good rubbing my hard cock against her soft leather. I didn't cum on it but did film a couple of short vids of me fucking it. Ill upload them shortly.
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Have you got any pics of that blue puffer?? And of her wearing it?? Would really like to see it;)
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Satinmini wrote:Managed to get my hands on my sister in laws jacket over Christmas. Unfortunately it wasn't her hot blue puffer jacket as the weather is so mild at the moment. But she did have a very sexy little black leather jacket from Dorothy Perkins which had a very inviting lining. She left it hanging in the hallway so whilst everyone was in the middle of dinner I managed to slip of to the toilet and pull it of the rack. I wrapped it round my cock right there in the hallway. Felt so good rubbing my hard cock against her soft leather. I didn't cum on it but did film a couple of short vids of me fucking it. Ill upload them shortly.

Definitely a shame your Sister In Law didn't wear her sexy blue Puffa jacket, but as you say it has been so mild over Christmas. I hope you are able to get hod of it soon though for some fun with it, I'd love to see it cummed :P

I'll definitely look forward to seeing the short videos of you having fun with her sexy little Dorothy Perkins jacket when you get them on here.
Liking it shiny
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

femininesatinlover wrote:AS requested, this is Jennifer (My mother in Laws) UNDERSKIRT, I've had this for almost 20 years now!!!!!
Your opinions on it?

http://i.imgur.com/CTaHGmE.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bDvfCza.jpg
Very shiny and smooth. Looks like the day it was new. Nothing like the older fabrics!
sparky1973

Post by sparky1973 »

Satinmini wrote:Managed to get my hands on my sister in laws jacket over Christmas. Unfortunately it wasn't her hot blue puffer jacket as the weather is so mild at the moment. But she did have a very sexy little black leather jacket from Dorothy Perkins which had a very inviting lining. She left it hanging in the hallway so whilst everyone was in the middle of dinner I managed to slip of to the toilet and pull it of the rack. I wrapped it round my cock right there in the hallway. Felt so good rubbing my hard cock against her soft leather. I didn't cum on it but did film a couple of short vids of me fucking it. Ill upload them shortly.
Great story can't wait to see the videos
deleted

Post by deleted »

I also remember wanking into my girlfriends younger sisters Disney Snow White party dress once and almost getting caught!! Ha ha