Danger Wanks

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
destroyhershit

Re: Danger Wanks

Post by destroyhershit »

cool how bout some pics
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
destroyhershit

Post by destroyhershit »

I mean surley over the yrs u have done some great damage to these goodies but u havnt posted pics to back up that claim
THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT WOMENS SATIN WAS MADE FOR SMELLY COCKS ASSWIPING PISSING AND CLEANING THE FLOORS FUCK YOU SATIN MEN OWN YOU
SatinDesire

Post by SatinDesire »

I have reconstructed a scene from last night. I was no more than the gloss of satin from being caught - and to be honest that kick of almost being caught is quite exciting too :lol:
Here's the story:
Desperately in need of a wank, I had called in sick :wink:
When my wife came to my bed and kissed her poor sick husband good bye, my cock was already having sweet feelings under the sheet, wrapped in two of my F-cup satin bras :wink: :wink: My wife would never accept my love for satin, so it is a cosmic top secret.
After watching her bus leave I fetched my satin things and dressed up in three waist slips, two nighties and he purple F-cup satin bra, for a looong silky satin rubbing by the computer. But then, after a couple of hours, I heard my wife in the door! I was clever enough to shout and ask her to go and fetch the newspaper, and luckily she did. There was no time to put things back in my secret hiding-place, but I managed to push all my satin under the bed.
My wife had brought some work home, and stayed home all day caring for her poor husband. Little did she know that my suffering was mostly caused by fear that she might look under the bed. But she did not, and today she went to work again - and this time I've made it completely clear that I need no nursing :lol: :lol: :lol:
Since I wanted to share this story I've dressed up again exactly like yesterday. As usual I have decorated my table with lots of smooth satin goodies.
Enjoy! (I am ceartainly going to) :D :D :D
IMG_4306.JPG
SatinDesire
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

SatinDesire wrote:I heard my wife in the door!
Yeah, that definitely sucks... I just HATE it when stuff like that happens. And it's happened MANY times! :oops: :lol:
annette

Post by annette »

Reminds me of my early days!
I had an evening job working for Tesco's in Leyton London. I was only 15 and my job there was restocking the shelves in the detergent ailse, that was pretty boring but across the way and pretty much out of sight was the clothing section, and of course there was a part where it was full of ladies underwear!
My heart raced!
I checked out what was on sale and sure enough I found several slips, lots of pretty nylon panties, bra's stockings etc!
I began to get desparate and took any excuse to go past the section where the slips were, just to look at them and maybe have a touch too!
It was not long before I found where the stocks were kept up in the warehouse! In the racks were boxes of slips, panties bra's etc.
I took a slip and panties out of a box and then looked for the nylon's, when I found some, I then went into the toilet and undressed and put them on!
Touching myself all over, I had such a hard on, it was only a matter of a few minutes before I shot my load over the floor!
I did that 4 nights a week every week for ages, then I began stealing them, and hiding them at home!
I wanked hundreds of times and ended up covering the panties in spunk whenever I could!
Happy days!
Annette.
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

Years ago, when I was working evenings in an office I would sometimes go to other people's desks that were in an adjoining area. I worked alone there at the times so I didn't have to worry about someone seeing me. No security cameras either. I went to the desk of an attractive woman I've seen there. I opened some of the drawers of the desk, but didn't find anything of interest. I saw her bag next to the desk. Kind of like a leather business bag. I looked inside it and found a plastic bag with a pair of panythose folded up inside. I thought I'd hit the jack pot. I took it into the bathroom and undressed myself , put the pantyhose on and started to masturbate in it. Finally I orgasmed and squirt my cum. I wiped it off and put it back in the plastic bag then back into the leather case. Got me excited to know that I cumming into a woman's pantyhose but she would never know it...and she would probably wear it sometimes.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

:idea: All being well, later on this evening I will be at a friends house (34 y/o hot female) and intend to have my way with her black North Face puffa coat. Hopefully It will be hanging as usual in her downstairs closet. I plan to make my excuses and enjoy it while she sits a couple of rooms away talking to my other half :P Seeing as its hot weather here at present, I don't think she will wear it again for a couple of days when the weather is predicted to turn colder and rainy. So I plan to blow my full load into it and leave it alone completely without any cleaning up afterwards so that she can wear my cum later :P ...... Wish me luck..... can't wait :D
Liking it shiny
shinysatinlover

Post by shinysatinlover »

ilikeitshiny wrote::idea: All being well, later on this evening I will be at a friends house (34 y/o hot female) and intend to have my way with her black North Face puffa coat. Hopefully It will be hanging as usual in her downstairs closet. I plan to make my excuses and enjoy it while she sits a couple of rooms away talking to my other half :P Seeing as its hot weather here at present, I don't think she will wear it again for a couple of days when the weather is predicted to turn colder and rainy. So I plan to blow my full load into it and leave it alone completely without any cleaning up afterwards so that she can wear my cum later :P ...... Wish me luck..... can't wait :D
I hope that worked out for you! :D

I did one my Wife's best friend's coat some time back, She stayed overnight, and I managed to get my way with it after they'd both gone to bed, tired and pished after a few bottles of wine. I think I wrote about it in this thread, come to think of it.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Yes, it worked out very well indeed, even better than I had expected as she had a small repair job that needed doing in the utility room so I had much more time to enjoy her soft and shiny coat. Once my cock touched the fabric I was hard and enjoyed stroking myself off in & on various places of it before cumming hard into the hood and collar for her to wear. :oops: I even managed to capture the whole episode on video to watch later. :P

All this with her sitting only a couple of rooms away from where I was working my cock hard in her sexy TNF coat . :P
Liking it shiny
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I had a very close call a few weeks ago. I was round my mother in laws with my wife baby sitting. My mother in law has this really hot black satin tunic. So after putting the kid to bed I snuck into her bedroom to find it. I discovered something new, a blue
New Look blazer with a nice black satin lining so I grabbed it and went into the bathroom. I dropped my trousers wrapped the lining round my cock and began to wank hard I Spunked a huge load into the toilet getting a little on the jacket. I put the jacket back in the wardrobe and just as I started to go downstairs the mother in law returned from her evening. If had been in the bathroom 30 seconds longer I would have been caught with the cummy garment in my hand. Far too close!
snailbaby

Post by snailbaby »

this past week my sister's friend meagan was out of town for three days. i walked up the road with my sister to feed and let meagan's dog out. meagan is taller than me, skinny, a good smile, typical 34c, long legs a kind of recent mom in her mid twenties but still a tight ass, and honestly a little loose over her years. i've known her so long i'm sure she sees me only as a brother but over those years shes been a constant in my jerking off habits. knowing she's given it away over the years, never to me i've thought of her in various ways fucking, just me jacking off thinking about it. i have felt her tits but only in a drunk "loving" way, she used to spend the night and honestly through those years would leave things over. fair game in my mind if left at my house. a thong wearer since middle school i'm sure, her panties were gold, a black lace butterfly thong was a go to, a little silky victoria secret black under shirt of hers was taken. i saw it peeking from back under her shirt one night we were all drinking and was fixated the rest of the night. originally all just for cum rags i'd eventually tried things on panties, bra, pants, sweats, the black silky undershirt. think about her body in them, jerk, cum let her find to have, own them again, the ones not ruined. none of that anytime recently but back to letting her dog out. i've been to her house smoked, drank brought dates plenty times. sister is taking care of the dog, i walk into the spare room typically a little trashed it's nothing. closets open has books on top shelf i read so read through the titles, but feeling at what i guess are the dresses too big for her closet or whatever her reason for them being in there is. i'm blindly touching them while reading. then feel magic, get hard. she has a colorful long silk/satin skirt she wears, looks great in, i'd pull it up, leave my head underneath, pull aside panties and eat her ass it looks so good. once asked to rub her leg wondering what the material was, pretending not to know. semi-erect my lust for her on top of the smooth silky/satiny feeling. that skirt isn't here unfortunately but i feel a dress, move the door aside a sexy little above the knees light brown, cream colored half silk/satin half whatever other material. in the moment i'm feeling it i get erect feel the pre-cum form. feel another silky dress but creams was the blind touch and find, so tempting. had i been alone there no sister no question i get naked, put on dress, throw on a smooth little pair of panties touch and feel myself or just rub and fuck the dress. christ that and just me envisioning throat fucking her in it. a real sloppy messy blow job dripping all down her neck, breast under the dress and i would hope a cum puddle forming in lap. i'd be bare ass naked her hair nicely pulled back and me just throat numbing, gagging her balls deep spitting all over, i'd honestly be tempted to still kiss her cum covered and all. i also want to wear the long skirt, her in her dress, fuck and just cum in her.
davidben

Post by davidben »

I think it is the thrill of possibly being caught which makes illicit fun with satin more fun.

I used to work from home and my partner used to work away so there was always a chance to get 'dressed up' and have some fun.

The study overlooked the driveway so I could always see when she came home, sometimes rather earlier than expected which caused a certain amount of panic to get the dress of again in time.

However I know of a vintage clothes shop for men and women which has a tiny changing cubicle with only a curtain to keep prying eyes away.

There are dresses hung up in the cubicle and sometimes they are of satin. So I choose some mens clothes to 'try on' and go into the cubicle.

I hang my clothes up and then have fun with the satin dresses. It's a huge buzz to hear people less that a yard away talking and not knowing what I am doing ! i don't cum on the dresses as I feel that would not be right but it does get close sometimes if I need to finish quickly.

When finished I put the clothes back. I have tried to video my experiences but the phone beeps when it is about to record and the flash light comes on so a bit tricky.

Certainly worth a go !
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I love the Christmas period I always look for opportunities over the holidays to get my hands on some ladies satin. Usually try and have a go with some of my mother in laws satin as well as my brother in laws girlfriends stuff. She has a very nice blue puffer style coat which i got to enjoy one year. Whilst she was downstairs in the front room I was upstairs in the bathroom with her jacket sleeve wrapped round my cock.

Ill hopefully get to enjoy some this year to. I'll try and takes some pics and possibly film any encounters.
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Satinmini wrote:I love the Christmas period I always look for opportunities over the holidays to get my hands on some ladies satin. Usually try and have a go with some of my mother in laws satin as well as my brother in laws girlfriends stuff. She has a very nice blue puffer style coat which i got to enjoy one year. Whilst she was downstairs in the front room I was upstairs in the bathroom with her jacket sleeve wrapped round my cock.

Ill hopefully get to enjoy some this year to. I'll try and takes some pics and possibly film any encounters.
Satinmini, I remember you telling us about your encounter with your brothers sisters brand new blue puffa jacket about a year ago so I am really looking forward to your Christmas update on this one, I think you really ought to cum hard in or on it this time, her sexy jacket has come of age and will be more accepting of a good fucking by now.... Please do post photo's and video, as I for one would love to see it :)
Liking it shiny
deleted

Post by deleted »

I've had lots of great 'danger' wanks over the years. Anyone want to hear about some of them?