Danger Wanks

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Mitchy1275

Danger Wanks

Post by Mitchy1275 »

I want to hear peoples stories about sneaking a sly wank over a girls satin (either a coat lining or something else) whilst they were near by.

The reason I ask is that this has happened to me a couple of times. The most recent was a couple of weeks ago. My girlfriend had a few of her mates round our house and me were going in to town for a few drinks. Being a bloke I was the last to get ready, whilst they were all in the front room enjoying a few drinks I went into our bedroom to get ready. Thats when I noticed that one of my girlfriends cute blond friends had chucked the coat she had turned up in on our bed. It was one of those mini blazer/suit jackets in black but it had a bright red polyester lining. So i closed the door and listened out for anyone coming up the stairs whilst i wrapped one of the sleeves around my cock (turned inside out of course) and wanked myself off. I came pretty quick and tried to get as little cum on the lining as possible, but it was only on the sleeve so she wont have really noticed anyway.

it was just such a buzz spunking on a hot satin jacket whilst I could hear the girl it belonged to laughing and chatting near by.

Please share your similar stories I would to hear if anyone else has risked being caught to enjoy a hot wank!
daveydawg

Re: Danger Wanks

Post by daveydawg »

I've had too many of these to recall but one occasion that leaps to mind is one quite similar to the above when my gf had a few of her girlie mates over to our house before a night out, most of her friends are sexy and well dressed, but one in particular is stunning, I mean she's like a wet dream and she frequently wears nice silky dresses, but more important to this story is a hot pink wool winter coat she has, with a gorgeous elegant black satin lining. I've seen her wearing it a few times and she looks amazing! So when she arrived at my door wearing it looking smoking hot, I was instantly hard, I had to pop out briefly to buy drink and upon returning, all the girls were upstairs dolling themselves up or doing whatever women do together and their coats had been laid on the sofa. I could hear them chatting and laughing upstairs but I had that feeling in my belly and my cock was raging, I quickly grabbed her pink coat and opened in revealing the smoothest black satin lining, I dropped my trousers and began rubbing my cock all over it and let me tell you it felt incredible, made better by the nerves and adrenalin pumping through my veins, my heart was racing and I knew I was about to cum, I couldn't resist it so I shoved my cock in the armhole and shot my load down the inside sleeve lining! I cleaned up somewhat but these was still plenty of cum left in the sleeve! When we went out and she put it on she looked stunning and my hard on must have been visible, I thought I was going to cum again! Haha
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

To get things going a bit more I thought I would stick another of my favourite memories on here.

It was last year and I was staying round at mates house. As I had driven down to visit him and to go out for a few beers. Once we got back from the night out rather drunk we went to bed my mate and his girlfriend in their room and I was staying in the spare room. I woke pretty early in the morning with a throbbing hard on, so as I was on my own i decided I would have a quick wank. I looked around the room and spotted the wardrobe on the other side. I jumped out of bed and went for a rummage through its contents. As I opened it my eyes widened and a big smile came across my face I had hit the jackpot. Hanging inside was the long black satin ball that my mates girlfriend had worn to a Christmas ball whilst we were all at uni. i pulled it out and lay it on the bed to admire it. It was a floor length dress with a corset style top and long flowing skirt section, the satin was high quality so it was very soft and slippery. I whipped my boxers off to release my rock hard cock and got back into bed with the dress. I slid around and rubbed my cock against the material for about half an hour until it felt like my balls were going to explode with pleasure, also it was getting late so people were probably going to be getting up soon. So i got out of bed and lay the dress out on it. I got my throbbing cock in one hand and began to jerk myself off whilst caressing the silky material with my other hand. After about only 10 seconds my balls exploded three massive jets of sticky hot spunk fired out of my cock one after another covering the corset part of the dress right where her perky tits would sit if she were wearing it. I rubbed as much cum off as I could and hung it back in the wardrobe hoping that she would probably never wear it again as i imagine a rather large stain would have developed as my spunk dried.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Great stories so far!

The first memory that came up was about a year ago I was at my parents house watching my brother. My fiancee came over and decided to play hide and seek. It was fun for a couple of rounds until I hid in my parents spare closet. Totally innocent, I accidently rubbed up against something smooth. It was my favorite garment from my childhood. I'm 27 now, but my cock remembered our vast relationship many moons ago.

I had to have it. It was my only chance to have our last fling. I put down a comforter and put on the satin sun dress and layed down on the pillow-y comforter and slid my cock along. It was so intense thinking I had my brother and finance looking for me! My heart and adrenaline were pumping so hard. I finally came so quickly with an explosion I couldn't help. I moaned quietly...

As i started to clean up and fold the comforter, my heart began to race again. I'm still naked and the satin love is still out with a big mess on her. Moving as fast as I could, the door opens. I close my eyes in horror... To find my fiancee smiling at me saying, 'I knew you'd be in here. That's so hot, and did you finish?"

All to my amazement, my fiancee is 100% into my fetish. We had a laugh while I was getting dressed and proceeded to find my brother. I will always miss my childhood satin girl friend. Hmmm, to imagine what our next encounter might be like....

I'm so hard right now.... Time to find my fiancee's nightgown!
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
daveydawg

Post by daveydawg »

Another excellent occasion was when I was at a mates house for the evening, his girlfriend (who by the way is a gorgeous blonde bit) was out with friends for the night so we were having a lads night in, beer, pizza etc. I'd been these for about an hour when the phone went, a mate wanted to join us but needed a lift, i'd already had a couple of drinks so didn't want to drive, but my mate had only had one and said he would. I got up to put my jacket on only for my mate to say there is no point in us both going and I may as well wait here. As soon as I heard these words my mind was on one thing and one thing only....the contents of his girls wardrobe! As soon as his car pulled away I was up the stairs, heart racing, adrenalin pumping, I knew she had plenty of silk and satin, from nights out we'd all shared, and facebook pics i'm not ashamed to say i've rubbed a few out over! Anyway once upstairs I entered their room and opened the wardrobe, and let me tell you, i've never won the lottery but, man I think I know the feeling cos I had hit the jackpot, she had loads of sexy silky dresses, I grabbed a couple, a figure hugging black satin number and an oh so sexy short silk satin tunic style dress, both of which I had seen her wearing and looking so, so hot in. I freed my throbbing cock and laid back on their bed and just ran the two dresses over and over the length of my shaft, thinking about her the whole time and smelling her gorgeous sweet scent on the soft, smooth material, a slid those sexy dresses over my cock until I couldn't take any more, my cock was ready to explode so I parted the silky satin and trying to avoid soiling the dresses squirted copiously on my front. AMAZING! I cleaned up quickly and returned the dresses to where I thought I had got them from, I was still so excited, just the idea of her wearing those dresses not knowing they have been wrapped around my cock makes me feel like i'm going to blow my load whenever I think about it, still waiting to see her in them again, might cum there and then! Anyway once the deed had been done I hurried back downstairs thanking my lucky stars my mates hadn't returned mid wank, think the satin gods must have been smiling on me that night. Got to go wank I think, got myself a little bit turned on! Ah memories
daveydawg

Post by daveydawg »

Liking this topic, have a lot of experience in this area, if the opportunity is there, whatever the risk, I just can't help myself!
sophiexsatin

Post by sophiexsatin »

My opportunitys went thru the roof at family partys.I just sneaked up to the bedroom where the coats were put on the bed,slipped into the silky coats (there was always one,either the lining or coat itself) and had a quick wank

sophie satin
scintilla

Post by scintilla »

Greetings satin lovers; My most dangerous wank was one I posted not too long ago. I had gone into a department store to look at the ladies silk pajamas and after finding a pair that fit, decided to try them on. I snuck into the ladies dressing room, put them on and while doing so I got a raging erection that was just screaming for release into the silk. I put the pajamas on, and got insanely horny looking at myself in the mirror. I began pressing the silk bottoms onto my penis and within seconds exploded with a massive torrent of climax. I quickly got dressed, folded the pajamas so as not to expose my deed and brought them to the counter and paid for them. I was never seen entering or leaving the dressing room and the clerk just scanned the top, bagged my goodies and I was off with those cum soaked bottoms along with the top. Later that day I went to another store location and found a nice silk long nightshirt that I used for my top from then on. Many hours of pleasure were derived from those beautiful, soft, silk pajamas and I still remember fondly that wonderful moment in the ladies dressing room with them. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

Thought I would bring this thread back to the top. There must be people out there with more stories of wanking over hot girls satin items. Nothing gives me a hard on like reading a tale about people taking the risk to enjoy a hot girls satin even if you risk being caught. I could share my experiences all day. There always seemed to be an abundance of hot girls satin around whilst at uni.

One of my ex girlfriends who I met about 8 years ago had very old fashioned parents who made us sleep in separate rooms whenever we visited them. On one particular occasion when we went to bed I lay there feeling particularly horny, I wish I could have just gone to my girlfriends room, but it was to risky. I decided it would be better to have a quick wank. I looked in the draws of the large wardrobe in there, hoping to find some decent wanking material. In one draw there was some of her mums underwear. I managed to find a pair of white satin French knickers and matching white satin camisole top. they were really soft and smelt amazing, my girlfriends mum was also reasonably attractive. So i hopped back in to bed with my sexy find, now sporting a massive hard on. I wrapped the soft satin French knickers around my cock and buried my face in to the sexy camisole top to take in the sweet scent as I wanked in to the knickers. I fantasised about my girlfriends mum wearing these items and what it would be like to fuck her in them. I didnt take long intill i was dying to spray my load everywhere. I knew I couldnt come on the satin as it might be to obvious who the stain belonged to if her mum were to wear them later. So i pulled back the bed cover and splattered the floor with my sticky spunk, as i was so aroused my cum went everywhere. It was only laminate flooring though so it was easy to clean up. The next morning I woke and went down for breakfast, on returning back up stairs I found my girlfriends mum on all fours with a wet cloth wiping the flooring in the spare room. It turned out that with the light shining through the open curtains it reflected off the wooden flooring highlighting a large dried smear where i had wiped up my cum.

Luckily for me she had just assumed my girlfriends little sister had spilt something so I got away with it. In fact the sight of my girlfriends hot mum on all fours wiping up my cum stain completely oblivious to what it really was totally turned me on even more.
satinsilk

Post by satinsilk »

For about 10 years ago, my ex-girlfriends mom got a blue shiny satin blouse for kristmas. My ex and i was out on a party later that kristmas. when we got home to their plase, i sa the blouse hanging on a hanger in the livingroom.. We got to bed, but i could not sleep, the shiny blouse was in my mind all the time... I stod up, get back to the blouse and started to rub my dick against the sexy blouse. Right before i was about to com i tryed not to mess up the blouse, but to late!!:) The front of the blouse was smeared with my cum, and it was realy messed up!!:) Next morning i found the blouse on the bathroom, in the laundry, her mother probably seen the cum, i dont know... :)
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

had a house party lastnight,many females turned up for my partners bday,and she took all guest coats into are large bathroom.omg what fun i had i had a nplay with many one made my year as ive never had the pleasure this cute black belted coat had shiny silver lining very very nice!i didnt cum on them just enjoyed the lovely linings fab!
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

So

I'm going down to Cornwall this weekend for one of my girlfriends friends birthdays. There is going to be a house full of people and were all going out on the town, there is going to be at least 2 or 3 hotties there. So I am hoping for a bit of cold weather so that they all turn up in their winter coats which im sure will have some hot sexy linings. Im going to see if an opportunity comes up for me to get a feel of any satin garments (coat lining or other) worn by some hot girl. Maybe if im lucky I might get to fully enjoy a sexy garment. Im hoping all the coats will get chucked in a room which I can sneak off to get my cock out and rub it against some sweet smelling satin.

Ill let you know how I get on.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Good luck. I hope you are able to hump some sexy satin lined coats.
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

My weekend was a successful and frustrating one there was plenty of satin around to get me aroused to start my girlfriend has bought a new blazer below , which has a very soft polyester lining seeing her in it kept me hard all weekend.

pic hosting

but the major turn on was one of the other girls she was a very pretty petite brunette and she spent the whole weekend wearing a long green winter coat which had a very sexy green satin lining. Seeing her slipping it on and off in every bar we went into was so hot i kept imagining her wearing nothing but the coat, with the soft lining caressing her perky nipples as she moved. The frustrating thing was I never got to give the lining a feel, let alone get my cock against it. So i let out my frustration in the morning after a shower I noticed on the back of the bathroom door was a pink satin dressing gown which belonged to the girl whose house we were staying at. So i wrapped this around my cock and fantasised about the girl in the green jacket whilst wanking myself off with the dressing gown. I blasted my load pretty quickly and hung the gown back on the door.
primarkmustard

Post by primarkmustard »

Mitchy1275 wrote:the major turn on was one of the other girls she was a very pretty petite brunette and she spent the whole weekend wearing a long green winter coat which had a very sexy green satin lining. Seeing her slipping it on and off in every bar we went into was so hot i kept imagining her wearing nothing but the coat, with the soft lining caressing her perky nipples as she moved. The frustrating thing was I never got to give the lining a feel, let alone get my cock against it.
Oh dude, that must have been so frustrating! I know exactly how you feel! It's so frustrating now that it's winter - there are sexy girls in lovely coats all over the place. Whenever I get a glimpse of a nice silky lining I instantly want it and usually want the girl too. I too imagine them with nothing but their coat on and me going up to them and slipping my hands onto their waist, feeling the lining on my fingers, and holding them close and snogging them.

How selfish of her not leave the coat downstairs somewhere where you might at least of had a chance to touch the lining!

Hope you'll get another chance soon.