Silk and Satin Aftermath

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinedge

Silk and Satin Aftermath

Post by satinedge »

I don't know if this might be allowed on the forum but we should have a section of aftermath photos of your satin stained beauties. And give a short story of the climax and how it ended.

I love to see my satin exploded on. What are some of your stories and pictures?
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
tatra603

Re: Silk and Satin Aftermath

Post by tatra603 »

Yep. I'd be interested in that. Tatra.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

I've got tons of pics of my loads blown on satin, sometimes I look at them to get in the mood, just looking at my love liquid globules soaking into the soft satin gives me a rise in the Levis. That combined with pictures of women wearing satin gets the vinegar rising. I've posted some of my handiwork on various threads. Some people get offended by the sight of stained satin, but personally I find it arousing. I'd love to see some semen soaked satin or better yet a female cumming all over satin, especially a satin dress.
tatra603

Post by tatra603 »

I would prefer to see pics of the whole dress or whatever though, not just a close up of the stain. Perhaps a before and after sort of thing. Tatra.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Okay, here is one of my favorite dresses to fuck. It's a Jessica McClintock Millenium 2000 Collection baby blue gown, thick blue poly satin and a soft acetate satin lining. First is the virgin dress, then the virgin lining, the third is the first love stain deposited by me on the silky acetate lining, I've since fucked this dress so many times my yellowish semen stains are all over the lining. If you want to see this, I'll be glad to post it. Had put alot of miles on this. When I first got it off Ebay, it smelled so good I almost passed out. It's a small size 8 and the owner had some pics on the Ebay auction, she was a short cute black girl with mahogany skin and a nice curvy body. Caused me to blow tons of loads into it. I wish I still saved the pictures of her, she was so fucking hot and I almost lost it when I pulled it out of the box and it was strong with her heavenly scent. Damn hard drive on my old Thinkpad crashed and I lost them.

loverofsatin345

Post by loverofsatin345 »

Not the way to treat Satin you naughty girl you.....but i love it! 10 out of 10 for giving it the staining it deserves!
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

loverofsatin345 wrote:Not the way to treat Satin you naughty girl you.....but i love it! 10 out of 10 for giving it the staining it deserves!
Wish my satin would talk to me like that. Mmm...
I often think that a slightly exposed shoulder emerging from a long satin nightgown packed more sex than two naked bodies in bed. - Bette Davis
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

here's the same dress satin lining, but after having been fucked by me many a time, it is no longer pristine. Now it's stained with many love making instances. I wish I could find the pictures of that girl wearing it. God I'm getting wood just thinking about her. She was that hot. I think I'm gonna fuck it again tonight.
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Any other satin nighties? It looks so hot........
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

This one was from a couple if days ago. Hee
Attachments
file.jpeg
satinedge

Post by satinedge »

Edit.. none
satinsmith86

Post by satinsmith86 »

I am going to soon upload some photos of my ballgowns with cum on them!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

1st of the year was clean up time at my friends' house. He is getting ready to move out of DFW to CA. Guess what I found, his cousin's prom dress...he was gonna toss it as she moved back in with her Mom. So PDL was MORE THAN HAPPY to take this (and other of her stuff) to Goodwill. Also scored a heavenly scented satin lined leather bomber jacket which will be fucked HARD soon. So back to the dress, 100 percent silky acetate inside and out, thick scent of her on it. I barely made it home and what a great hard first fuck she got. The inside was SO silky, and it makes that swishing sound that makes you weak.
Sorry for the low res, took these with my Iphone because I just wanted to fuck her hard and nestle my rager in the folds of the silky lining and cum all over it, so I didn't think to grab the Nikon.

promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

satinsmith86 wrote:I am going to soon upload some photos of my ballgowns with cum on them!
can't wait, that little grey number needs a good hard slam with your sausage and copious loads of your hot semen on her!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

here's a pic of the owner of the red dress I got off her FB page. I didn't see any of her wearing it on FB, but then I'm not friends with her so it may be there. I saw one at my friends' house and got instant wood when I did. this girl has a smokin body. my cock got instantly stiff when I found the dress in the boxes of stuff. I blurred the name of the school to protect the innocent LOL. can you see why I blew a huge load on the dress lining? just thinking about that body rubbing against the silky fabric making that swishing sound, gonna fuck it again.