Silk and Satin Aftermath

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
sotteri

Re: Silk and Satin Aftermath

Post by sotteri »

This is my fave gown. It's made by Dynasty and you can see more of it here: http://www.beflirtydresses.com/acatalog ... Dress.html.

It's a wonderfully slinky, smooth floor length satin gown and has a very sexy back. The lining is also as fabulous feeling as the outer satin.

Here are some before shots: -
Before
Before
Before - close up
Before - close up
It comes with this matching shawl... a delightful fuck in its own right!
Shawl
Shawl
sotteri

Post by sotteri »

Here is the obvious outcome: -
aftermath 1
aftermath 1
aftermath 1
aftermath 1
Attachments
Aftermath 2
Aftermath 2
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That sure is a pretty dress !!! Of course, it looks MUCH better with your load of cum splatted on it :D :D Nice job !!!
removed

Post by removed »

I love those dynasty dresses, it's the one dress I can't get hold of though, I missed one that sold for £12 a few weeks ago, lost coverage on my phone and couldn't bid at last minute!

What will you do with that one? Keep cumming on it turning it into a cum rag?
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

One of my recent grabs is this white peplum mini dress. This became my favorite fuck dress and i have been spraying my cum on it since. Its fully lined with satin and even with all the cum stains on the dress the lining still glides over my penis with ease. I will continue fucking it till the dress turns yellow with all my crusty cum stains on it.

I turned the dress inside out and wrapped it around my raging boner like a cylinder with the boob area covering the tip of my cock, layed on my back as i fucked the lining like there's no tomorrow; whilst looking at the picture of the model. i imagined her watching me while i fucked her favorite dress and i came within 2 minutes i swear it felt so good. :p Here's how the dress looked like when she wore it. satin, combined with an ideal size 6 women certainly blows my mind. :D

Not forgetting a video of me cumming on the butt area of the dress. Ive probably shot 9 ropes of cum in that video.

http://s1354.photobucket.com/user/satin ... 4.mp4.html
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

The aftermath result of the white peplum dress :p

Destroy

Post by Destroy »

It's nice to see you again Satinstuff!
That mini dress has the look of class with a taste of sluttiness splashed into it. Very sexy. The tight skirt hugs that tiny Asian ass well. She'd be perfect to bend over the office desk. Who's the model? How much was the dress?

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, AWESOME JOB DUMPING YOUR STICKY LOAD OVER IT! I can see the yellow stains from your previous cum deposits. Please post more!

Sotteri, nice job on what you did with that blue dress as well. Is it really that faded or is it just the lighting that's causing it too look dramatically less shiny that what it once was? Hope you post more pics too!
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Nice pics, written description, and a great cum load on it !!!!!!! I especially like the part about her watching !!!
I agree with Destroy....more pics of it PLEASE :lol: :lol:
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Destroy wrote:It's nice to see you again Satinstuff!
That mini dress has the look of class with a taste of sluttiness splashed into it. Very sexy. The tight skirt hugs that tiny Asian ass well. She'd be perfect to bend over the office desk. Who's the model? How much was the dress?

BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, AWESOME JOB DUMPING YOUR STICKY LOAD OVER IT! I can see the yellow stains from your previous cum deposits. Please post more!

Sotteri, nice job on what you did with that blue dress as well. Is it really that faded or is it just the lighting that's causing it too look dramatically less shiny that what it once was? Hope you post more pics too!
You too did a great job with those cum stains on the long purple satin prom dress! You guys seriously need to give me a break :( im never winning those auctions on ebay and never myself had a chance to own such lovely prom dresses/wedding gowns and most of my collections were mini cocktail dresses. Worse part is that they belonged to my girlfriends and sister's. Hence the most i could get was to wait till they've worn those dresses and tossed them into the laundry and i could freely splatter my cum into them. PLEASE SELL ME THAT PURPLE DRESS!! *Clean* :p

And my apologies, been trying to keep a balance between work, party and study lately so i havent been on this site for a while. Women in elegant and classy dresses turns me on the most, and as you mentioned. Me splattering those cum adds a bit of slutty feel to it :p Her ass is the deal here, loved how the skirt wraps around her tight ass i could fuck that anytime of the day :lol: Its actually my sis's she bought it and i robbed it off the laundry :D SatinStainer should know the story :p im storing 4 days of cum for it so ill do another video this weekend and post it here. Ill upload the video for those who wants high definition on my cloud storage as well.
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Satinstuff wrote:
Destroy wrote:It's nice to see you again Satinstuff!

You too did a great job with those cum stains on the long purple satin prom dress! You guys seriously need to give me a break :( im never winning those auctions on ebay and never myself had a chance to own such lovely prom dresses/wedding gowns and most of my collections were mini cocktail dresses. Worse part is that they belonged to my girlfriends and sister's. Hence the most i could get was to wait till they've worn those dresses and tossed them into the laundry and i could freely splatter my cum into them. PLEASE SELL ME THAT PURPLE DRESS!! *Clean* :p

And my apologies, been trying to keep a balance between work, party and study lately so i havent been on this site for a while. Women in elegant and classy dresses turns me on the most, and as you mentioned. Me splattering those cum adds a bit of slutty feel to it :p Her ass is the deal here, loved how the skirt wraps around her tight ass i could fuck that anytime of the day :lol: Its actually my sis's she bought it and i robbed it off the laundry :D SatinStainer should know the story :p im storing 4 days of cum for it so ill do another video this weekend and post it here. Ill upload the video for those who wants high definition on my cloud storage as well.
I of all people should be innocent. That purple dress I won is the first ever long "real" prom dress I've won/owned. I won it easily with no competition for $10.49, $8 shipping. Prior to winning, I've only gotten two other dresses off ebay, and both were of the mini cocktail variety. So I'm very much like you in terms of our collection being small and lacking in actual prom dresses.

Below is the first dress I bought off ebay, 2+ years ago. The first pic is of the dress pristine and untouched by cum. The following two were taken several months ago. The last four were taken just yesterday morning.
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

http://videobam.com/iEzqj
^VIDEO of it getting creamed yesterday morning.
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Oh damn im unable to playback videos from videobam for some unknown reason.. Im definitely looking forward to watching it!! This turquoise dress is one beauty and with all that cum splattered on it im starting to get into the mood, damn i could see those previous cum stains on the butt area. Keep it up mate! Dont wash the dress till youve cummed over a dozen times :p

Does it have an inner lining as well??
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

SatinStuff, glad to see you're back.
I gotta hand it to you, that dress is certainly a FUCK ME dress. It was hurting for squirting and it got exactly that. I noticed the satin lining, you gotta give it what it has coming to it, just think of it wrapped around that model's nude body, caressing her while you thrust into it and paint it love stains.

I am bidding on a Cache blue satin short FUCK ME dress, it's my girl's size- my birthday is coming up soon and I want her to wear it for me and let me fuck her in it. I can't fucking wait. I want her to ride me like a cowboy, I just imagine the liquid satin against her nude body, while I jack it up and thrust full force into her watching her cum spray all over it. This is gonna be awesome, getting to fuck her while wearing a satin FUCK ME dress will be the best gift ever.
satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

That sounds like it would make for a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY indeed :D :D :D
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

satinstainer wrote:Nice pics, written description, and a great cum load on it !!!!!!! I especially like the part about her watching !!!
I agree with Destroy....more pics of it PLEASE :lol: :lol:
Alright here's how the dress looks like after a couple of weeks of cums and ive been squirting waves and waves of cum on it almost everyday :lol:

And let's flip the dress inside out to see how much stains the satin lining has.

And last but not least, the current state of the dress as of today.

satinstainer

Post by satinstainer »

Damn....you've done a GREAT job on that dress :D :D I love those nasty cum stains on the lining too !!! That sure WAS a pretty white dress !! Looks like there is plenty left to splat on though :lol: :lol: Thanx much for sharing !!!