Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Cumonjackets »

I really like it.
What brand is it??
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Haven't posted here in a while, but....

I found the virtue of charity shops today.

Not that I didn't know before, but I'm pretty sure I hit the holy grail.

I live near Blackheath, an affluent area in London and I've always known there to be charity shops in a little cluster by the train station, I've gone before but usually when at school so I've been reluctant to actually buy anything unless it was ridiculously cheap.

Today, I decided to pop down, so I went past the cluster, to a retail space/high street about 5/10 minutes away from Greenwich, which has three charity shops in and around it and then designed to work my way BACKWARDS, towards home, taking note of anything I liked on the way, then once I hit my nearest charity shop, near home, I'd take stock and then buy what I wanted from whichever shops I went into.

It worked out better than I expected.

Went to the retail space and couldn't find anything of note, so I felt pretty dejected in a way, being so horny and pumped up.

Then I hit the high street by the train station, and I hit the JACKPOT!!!

I found, almost immediately, a grey coat retailing new at £275, but being sold for £49.99 by Mercer and Madison in a boutique-style charity shop selling high end clothing. Not too bad, but not perfect, no contrast in the lining, higher end thin polyester lining (not the gorgeous slippery one you find in vintage coats or some newer ones, the thinner yet softer and silk feeling modern type found in higher end clothing) very basic but obviously very expensive as well, I made a note of it in my head, then went to the next one, I didn't find anything much in that charity shop aside from a leather jacket that was pretty soft and nice, and probably very very expensive when bought new and quite vintage, but leather stiffens up when you cum in it, and I'm not in the mood to really have to navigate stiffened leather all the time when I want to wank into the highly expensive leather jacket.

So, I had one thing in mind, until I went into the next charity shop.

I found THE most BEAUTIFUL Menuetto wool and cashmere coat. Beautifully lined, in dark blue/black satin, red wool and cashmere, vintage style. Perfect coat.

I made a note of that, and went to the next charity shop.

Nothing of note in that one, until I went to the final charity shop, an Oxfam one, and found three Ted Baker jackets. Two were brand new capes, and another was a brand new suit jacket.

Now, if there was a coat, a proper coat, I'd have bought it, straight away, but alas there wasn't.

I also found a padded Armani Exchange coat, blue and black specked, gorgeous coat.

Needless to say, I was tempted to get each and every one of them.

However, spending so much money was too much for me.

I had £35 that I'd been given for xmas, out of around £60 all together, some of which I'd already spent on a coat last week.

I couldn't decide what to do.

I decided "fuck it", I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a brand new pristine Ted Baker suit jacket and an Armani Exchange considering the latter roughly retails at around £300+. Not only that, but there were two actual Armani suits as well mixed in, though I wasn't too interested although the retail value for them would have been astronomical.

Obviously, the Menuetto was calling me, and I'd feel like a fool if I decided not to get that, and considering I was well on the way to spending loads, I couldn't resist the opportunity to get the £275 Mercer and Madison considering it was the only one I could see tangible evidence of the price (it having being written on the label from the charity shop (it wasn't brand new it seemed, but there was clearly information available to them to know the RRP).

I bought all four for £103, give or take.

In total, the value of the coats and jackets, at new, by my estimates probably came to around £900.

Total bargain, and now I've found 4 precious and pristine designer jackets to completely fucking ruin.

Blackheath is likely to be my new haunt, that place today was a goldmine in expensive coats at reasonable prices.

The thing about that area is that it's surrounded by people with money, that aren't arabs buying monclers and pradas (so yeah you miss out on the super sexy and slutty stylish clothes like those) or the chinese/oriental women with their stylish Moschino and Balenciaga coats, all elegant and modern, it's surrounded by rich English white people, with their penchant for more under the radar names, that might not be able to buy Lambos but will be able to buy Jaguars, who like the different style that comes with British aristocratic families that don't have billions but do have a few millions or a good few thousand coming into the bank on a regular basis.

I love the Monclers and that lot,with their slutty fur hoods and the well known brands that cater to the celebs and the billionaires that want to be flashy, because fucking those are like ruining someone's precious status symbol.

But this type of stuff is more the under the radar stuff, where the women cherish their coats, are brought up in prim and proper societies where they're taught to keep their clothes pristine, and who are old enough to have much more vintage or simple coats, that are still gorgeous and elegant.

So yeah, what a find eh!!!

Trying to hold off on them, I want to keep them looking stunning and pristine for a while before I go to town on them and imagine the look on their owner's faces as their pride and joy coats are ruined.
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

sparky1973 wrote: Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:36 amHere we go
Excellent!
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

coatfun wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:19 pm I've been watching this coat on Ebay and finally made an offer and won it. It came this morning and it is a satin goddess. It is 51 inches long and has a 87 inch sweep. That's over 7 feet wide and the satin feels so silky and smooth and just shimmers in the light. She is still a virgin, but I will shortly be giving her a well deserved fuck. She is a dream coat and I will probably need to cum many times with her today. When I was taking her out of the box and first touched that beautiful satin lining I almost came right there.orange.jpgIMG_3zzsssssss544_cr.jpgIMG_35xssssssssx4cc3_cr.jpg
Beautiful! There is so much sensuous satin to fuck and cum into. Treat it well with your cream
pisciatto

Post by pisciatto »

markfrl wrote: Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 pmP1011213.JPG
Well done!
DwarfinCoat

Post by DwarfinCoat »

mattbh94 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:24 pm Haven't posted here in a while, but....

I found the virtue of charity shops today.

Not that I didn't know before, but I'm pretty sure I hit the holy grail.

I live near Blackheath, an affluent area in London and I've always known there to be charity shops in a little cluster by the train station, I've gone before but usually when at school so I've been reluctant to actually buy anything unless it was ridiculously cheap.

Today, I decided to pop down, so I went past the cluster, to a retail space/high street about 5/10 minutes away from Greenwich, which has three charity shops in and around it and then designed to work my way BACKWARDS, towards home, taking note of anything I liked on the way, then once I hit my nearest charity shop, near home, I'd take stock and then buy what I wanted from whichever shops I went into.

It worked out better than I expected.

Went to the retail space and couldn't find anything of note, so I felt pretty dejected in a way, being so horny and pumped up.

Then I hit the high street by the train station, and I hit the JACKPOT!!!

I found, almost immediately, a grey coat retailing new at £275, but being sold for £49.99 by Mercer and Madison in a boutique-style charity shop selling high end clothing. Not too bad, but not perfect, no contrast in the lining, higher end thin polyester lining (not the gorgeous slippery one you find in vintage coats or some newer ones, the thinner yet softer and silk feeling modern type found in higher end clothing) very basic but obviously very expensive as well, I made a note of it in my head, then went to the next one, I didn't find anything much in that charity shop aside from a leather jacket that was pretty soft and nice, and probably very very expensive when bought new and quite vintage, but leather stiffens up when you cum in it, and I'm not in the mood to really have to navigate stiffened leather all the time when I want to wank into the highly expensive leather jacket.

So, I had one thing in mind, until I went into the next charity shop.

I found THE most BEAUTIFUL Menuetto wool and cashmere coat. Beautifully lined, in dark blue/black satin, red wool and cashmere, vintage style. Perfect coat.

I made a note of that, and went to the next charity shop.

Nothing of note in that one, until I went to the final charity shop, an Oxfam one, and found three Ted Baker jackets. Two were brand new capes, and another was a brand new suit jacket.

Now, if there was a coat, a proper coat, I'd have bought it, straight away, but alas there wasn't.

I also found a padded Armani Exchange coat, blue and black specked, gorgeous coat.

Needless to say, I was tempted to get each and every one of them.

However, spending so much money was too much for me.

I had £35 that I'd been given for xmas, out of around £60 all together, some of which I'd already spent on a coat last week.

I couldn't decide what to do.

I decided "fuck it", I couldn't pass up the opportunity for a brand new pristine Ted Baker suit jacket and an Armani Exchange considering the latter roughly retails at around £300+. Not only that, but there were two actual Armani suits as well mixed in, though I wasn't too interested although the retail value for them would have been astronomical.

Obviously, the Menuetto was calling me, and I'd feel like a fool if I decided not to get that, and considering I was well on the way to spending loads, I couldn't resist the opportunity to get the £275 Mercer and Madison considering it was the only one I could see tangible evidence of the price (it having being written on the label from the charity shop (it wasn't brand new it seemed, but there was clearly information available to them to know the RRP).

I bought all four for £103, give or take.

In total, the value of the coats and jackets, at new, by my estimates probably came to around £900.

Total bargain, and now I've found 4 precious and pristine designer jackets to completely fucking ruin.

Blackheath is likely to be my new haunt, that place today was a goldmine in expensive coats at reasonable prices.

The thing about that area is that it's surrounded by people with money, that aren't arabs buying monclers and pradas (so yeah you miss out on the super sexy and slutty stylish clothes like those) or the chinese/oriental women with their stylish Moschino and Balenciaga coats, all elegant and modern, it's surrounded by rich English white people, with their penchant for more under the radar names, that might not be able to buy Lambos but will be able to buy Jaguars, who like the different style that comes with British aristocratic families that don't have billions but do have a few millions or a good few thousand coming into the bank on a regular basis.

I love the Monclers and that lot,with their slutty fur hoods and the well known brands that cater to the celebs and the billionaires that want to be flashy, because fucking those are like ruining someone's precious status symbol.

But this type of stuff is more the under the radar stuff, where the women cherish their coats, are brought up in prim and proper societies where they're taught to keep their clothes pristine, and who are old enough to have much more vintage or simple coats, that are still gorgeous and elegant.

So yeah, what a find eh!!!

Trying to hold off on them, I want to keep them looking stunning and pristine for a while before I go to town on them and imagine the look on their owner's faces as their pride and joy coats are ruined.
have any pictures?
Letsrip1

Post by Letsrip1 »

Now this sounds interesting Mattbh94
Knowing you from been on here and how you think, I have no doubt that you’ll bide your time before giving those coats a Bsquad special. The story you apply to these coats will seal their fate!!
markfrl

Post by markfrl »

Wow! that sounds very nice!! I would like to see pics of the jackets and the hot linings inside....Would love to feel this linings on my cock....
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Got some coat lining pics i want to share but the file size is too big! Who has any suggestions for a decent free image hosting site?
Thanks
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Irfanview is what I use, then use the resize option under the image tab. Looking forward to seeing your photo's :)
Liking it shiny
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Hi likeitshiny. I was hoping for either an image hoster or a phone app resizing option. Dont want to put the pics on my computer....
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

While the Mrs away I will play!
Attachments
rsz_120180210_155956.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Looks like you are going to have some great satin fun.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Watching this coat on Ebay it's just begging for my cock.
Attachments
s-l1aaaw600.jpg
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

il_fullxfull.1417670604_7eii_craaaaa.jpg
That pink satin lining drives me crazy.
The attachment il_fullxfull.1417670604_7eii_craaaaa.jpg is no longer available