COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Vabhot

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Vabhot »

coatfun wrote: Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:07 am $_5gxxxxgt7.JPGs-l16ccv00.jpgIMG_3568_cr.jpg

Hi Coatfun, how beautiful and exciting your coats are! If only you could lend me one for 30 minutes, you can't imagine the pleasure it would give me...
:wink:
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

"Niki" branded grey rabbit fur coat I scored off ebay for $60. Take a look at the smoking hot model wearing it. The lining is a HEAVENLY acetate satin that felt like nothing I have ever experienced when I slid it up and down and around my rock hard cock. I imagine this sexy body in a revealing dress out on the town with her partially naked body in the soft warm satin gliding on her silky smooth skin.

Needless to say, the virginity of this coat is long gone. I have blown close to two dozen loads inside the satin lined sleeves and stroked my angry cock onto the inside where it would have touched her back and it is now soiled with lots of cum stains. Hard to resist. I have an off white variant of this coat, the cream colored satin lining now has yellowish stains from many a loads squirted out onto it. I am trying to find pics of it from the ebay auction, the owner used some old photos of her in a short black and white tuxedo dress wearing it. It revealed her every curve. I've fucked that coat so many times it's now a sperm rag that I wipe my cock onto after fucking other satin linings and dresses with.
Niki fuck me (1).jpg
Niki fuck me (2).jpg
Niki fuck me.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

The white Niki...before I defiled this naughty lining. Isn't it just BEGGING for it?
Niki white satin .jpg
Niki white satin (2).jpg
Niki white satin lining.jpg
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

These furs need a good fucking and cumming on both the inside and the outside. Would love to find another wank buddy to share such beauties with.
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

promdresslover wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 3:12 pm The white Niki...before I defiled this naughty lining. Isn't it just BEGGING for it?
Niki white satin .jpg
Niki white satin (2).jpg
Niki white satin lining.jpg
Beautiful and very exciting!!!
It brings back fond memories of my teenage years. My mother often had her friends over, this was in the 80's and at that time this type of fur coat often lined with pure acetate satin was very fashionable. Since there were many of them, they would put their coats on my bed because my room was the closest to the coat rack in the hall. I can assure you that I enjoyed it very much and I am not able to count the orgasms I had. I had started when I was 9/10 years old, without cum and then as a teenager I managed to not get the satin liners wet. What great memories!!!
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Memories..sweet satin memories. Back in the late 80s and early 90s, every sexy lady had one of these. They aren't made this way anymore, today's faux furs have cheap ass polyester linings that feel like plastic wrap. What is cool is like everything else, retro is coming back. I am noticing prices on Ebay/Poshmark for these surge. Used to be able to get them for $50-60 now they are hundreds.

I remember my junior prom, my date had an off white rabbit fur coat. We were riding together in the back of her dad's car, and I remember the satin lining showing itself, teasing me. I had my way with her coat about a week later when I came over to her house and she went next door to babysit this 4 year old brat. It still smelled of her and I blew a load the size of the state of California into the right sleeve. Wish I had pictures of that. Pardon the low Q photo, but this is the only pic I have of her in that coat. This was not on prom night but when her parents took us out to dinner for their anniversary. She was a cool girl.

Man those days!
Megan.jpg
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

promdresslover wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:58 pm Memories..sweet satin memories. Back in the late 80s and early 90s, every sexy lady had one of these. They aren't made this way anymore, today's faux furs have cheap ass polyester linings that feel like plastic wrap. What is cool is like everything else, retro is coming back. I am noticing prices on Ebay/Poshmark for these surge. Used to be able to get them for $50-60 now they are hundreds.

I remember my junior prom, my date had an off white rabbit fur coat. We were riding together in the back of her dad's car, and I remember the satin lining showing itself, teasing me. I had my way with her coat about a week later when I came over to her house and she went next door to babysit this 4 year old brat. It still smelled of her and I blew a load the size of the state of California into the right sleeve. Wish I had pictures of that. Pardon the low Q photo, but this is the only pic I have of her in that coat. This was not on prom night but when her parents took us out to dinner for their anniversary. She was a cool girl.

Man those days!
Megan.jpg
I can indeed guess the satin lining on the picture. It must have been very nice for you!

Until I discovered this site a few years ago, I was convinced that I was the only one who was sexually aroused by satin and especially by the satin linings of women's coats. I confess I don't know where it comes from and what is the origin of it. In fact, I have had this fetish for a very long time. I had it very young, I think around 9 or 10 years old even if at the time I enjoyed it with the same pleasure as today but without ejaculation. It was the only sexual excitement I felt at this time the only masturbation I did was touching the satin linings of coats, but only women's, or the acetate linings of girls' anoraks, because at the time it was fashionable and almost all the girls at school wore them in winter. Just seeing those satin liners and touching them made me sexually excited and I got a hard-on. I wanted to pick them up and turn them over on the satin side, caress them and put them against my sex and rub against my sex until I had an orgasm, which came quickly.

It wasn't until I was about 15 years old that I realized that other men might have the same cravings as I did, but I was ashamed of it and hid my attraction to satin as if it were a vice. One day around 15 years old, while I was masturbating with a coat of a female friend of my mother, which I had turned inside out on the satin side, I was caught by her husband. This marked me, even if he was later complicit in proposing to me to masturbate with his wife's coats. I don't want to bore you with this story but even if I took advantage of it because I used his wife's other coats, it traumatized me and I wasn't comfortable with it. Today I think he was bi or maybe even homosexual and in any case attracted to teenagers, even if he never offered me anything sexual with him. I don't want to tire you with this story. If you are interested, tell me and I will tell you more.
Finally, when I was 19 years old and working in the dressing room of my city's theater as a student job, I used to enjoy a lot in winter the women's coats with beautiful satin linings, because at that time, 50% of the winter coats in wool or fur had acetate satin linings. I was looking forward to the winter period to fully enjoy every evening of theater with women's coats. The shows were long too (between 2h30 and 3h30), which left me plenty of time to enjoy those dozens of coats. There were two of us at each evening and I would free my colleague who would take the opportunity to go and see her boyfriend and I would find myself alone in the paradise of the coats during sequences of 1h30 to two hours (generally 2 to 3 orgasms) before the intermission and then again during a slightly shorter period but which allowed me to cum once more, sometimes twice when the coats had irresistible linings.

And there too, one day I caught a friend who worked on the floor above mine masturbating with a coat. I realized then that other men have the same fetish as me.

Sorry if I was so long in my comment. I don't want to tire you with my long stories. If you want to know more we can exchange by email.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Your experiences pretty much mirror mine. When I was around 8-9, I was fascinated with a long red coat my aunt had. Forecaster of Boston. It had a shimmery red acetate satin lining, really thick and slick. Like nothing I've ever felt. I remember the first time I felt brave enough to drape it over my body and slid it against my manhood. I didn't ejaculate yet, but the feeling was like NOTHING. I remember when I would go over to her house in the summer (she lived in another state), I would have my way with that coat. When I was 11, summer of 1987- my first load was blown on that coat. I didn't know what I was in for.

Then it was dresses. I became enthralled at the sight of women in satin dresses, dresses with satin linings. We are far from alone and I suspect more guys and girls are into it and maybe haven't come to terms. The good thing about this is no one gets hurt, and it feels like a dream every time. Just hard to find quality coats with amazing linings like they did back in those days. With some exception, most of what is sold today is utter shit material wise.
ilovesatin3

Post by ilovesatin3 »

Booked air bnb for weekend
Pissed looking through wardrobe WOW!
Attachments
20220918_000959.jpg
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Today was the first cool day of fall. The coats are out! Today one of the admin ladies in my office wore a leather jacket I have got to get my hands on. I'm trying to get a picture of her/it being discrete. I have never felt a silkier satin lining that the feel I copped when she took it off and put it on the back of her chair, she slid the black satin off her golden arms and it made this ASMR inducing sound as it slid off her body. I love fall don't you?
satin48

Post by satin48 »

01_01b06_yBqqPCtuh7euz5k3Ar8NLop4.jpeg
w
ash coat
satin48

Post by satin48 »

15.aJPG.JPG
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

EBay find picking her up tomorrow.
Attachments
547B70DB-BEC9-4F2E-B8CD-DDBB522F2B0C.jpeg
547B70DB-BEC9-4F2E-B8CD-DDBB522F2B0C.jpeg (21.06 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
FF706278-5906-43DD-AE3D-EB77D576E293.jpeg
FF706278-5906-43DD-AE3D-EB77D576E293.jpeg (28.86 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
6FFA07C1-F1B7-4950-BC37-25262E477D0D.jpeg
6FFA07C1-F1B7-4950-BC37-25262E477D0D.jpeg (26.92 KiB) Viewed 3497 times
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

Another new addition.
Attachments
FA23CE8A-E2DC-49C8-8776-062D23C5A9FF.jpeg
22BFAAAD-A845-4B9D-8ED0-FD3F1AC8828E.jpeg
B8BAFC54-5FCF-4320-A4E8-44B3A4DED354.jpeg
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

satinfurfun wrote: Sat Sep 03, 2022 5:57 am These furs need a good fucking and cumming on both the inside and the outside. Would love to find another wank buddy to share such beauties with.
I’ll be your wank buddy ;) add my socials
Snapchat: satindestroyer
Insta: satindestroyer

I’ve got loads of coats and jacket with lots of satin linings and even some satin puffers