COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
msallow

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by msallow »

Gotta luv a nice puffa. Anyone ever got hold of someone's Moncler to play with? Geez. Unbelievable. So smooth and soft.
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

if the opportunity ever arose I would so do it, I have with other jackets though
blowby

Post by blowby »

Hello I always dreameed of a full lenght moncler down coat

msallow wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:18 pm Gotta luv a nice puffa. Anyone ever got hold of someone's Moncler to play with? Geez. Unbelievable. So smooth and soft.
satinsm00thie

Post by satinsm00thie »

Look what I found

satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

Now that’s one hot coat
blowby

Post by blowby »

Sexy I love the lining
satinsm00thie wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:52 am Look what I found

blowby

Post by blowby »

I like
Attachments
sa1.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

more
Attachments
sa2.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

more
Attachments
sc1.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

more
Attachments
sc2.jpg
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

msallow wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:18 pm Gotta luv a nice puffa. Anyone ever got hold of someone's Moncler to play with? Geez. Unbelievable. So smooth and soft.
I got one from work, in the retail shop I work at there's a concession which sells vintage/2nd hand clothing. I found an apparent Moncler coat, bought it "for my cousin".

Was a pretty solid fuck. It's weird though, coz I never knew if it was a real Moncler or not, coz they're so expensive and I bought it pretty cheap. I figured it must be because that concession was selling it, but I couldn't tell for sure, so that's 1.

I bought one off Ebay for pretty cheap (compared to other prices on there), it wasn't spectacular. It wasn't one of the real shiny ones, or expensive looking ones, it looked more like a normal puffer, with a long strip of racoon fur on it.

It wasn't one of the best fucks I've ever had. Also didn't know if that one was a real one, again, coz of the price and coz I couldn't properly verify it was a real one.

I'm always on the hunt for cheap ones though, but they're impossible to find, and the likelihood is, if they're cheap in selling, they're probably not real.

I want one of the really slutty ones though. Shiny, fat and puffy, a great strip of fur on the collar.

Those are sexy. I always get horny when I see people out in those.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Oh, does anyone else like those Prada jackets with the white linings?

There's these really sexy ones with a great fox fur collar, and then they've got cream/white linings inside.

I WANT one, but they're all £300/£400 on eBay and my limit is max £200 for a coat, and usually that's only when I'm buying multiple coats to get best value for money.

But I REALLY FUCKING want one.
davidben

Post by davidben »

I have certainly had my eyes opened to the obvious joy of luxurious satin linings on cashmere coats etc but I am still trying to understand what the fascination of puffa coats is !

They look to be nylon based and just don't possess the gorgeous shine of satin.

Is it just me ??!!
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Hi David I totally agree. I am like you, I love real and great satin lining in pur satin but puffer coat make zero sexual effect on me.
Freddielinton

Post by Freddielinton »

davidben wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:06 am I have certainly had my eyes opened to the obvious joy of luxurious satin linings on cashmere coats etc but I am still trying to understand what the fascination of puffa coats is !

They look to be nylon based and just don't possess the gorgeous shine of satin.

Is it just me ??!!
They’re nice, shiny, and sexy, but yeah; they’re not satin.

Maybe some styles of them have satin linings.

According to some of the pictures posted of jacket linings in this thread, I think some people here don’t actually know what satin is. Some of those posted above are just normal jacket linings. Nothing special, and most definitely not satin.