Re: COAT LININGS

Post by SilverLining »

Don't think I've posted this on here before, but if I have, I apologise. It's
Newcoat.jpg
worth a look though
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Ditto for last picture. I don't think I put this on here, but again, worth a look. Apologies if I have duplicated.
JacquesVert4.jpg
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Berghauscum wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:50 am I was staying at a mates house he lives with his Mrs who I have seen out and about a couple of times in a short mustard coloured puffa jacket I knew I had to find it and when I did I knew it was coming home with me, the inside has a lot of fame fur but still plenty of nice slippery soft lining! It smells of her
Any cum stained pics of puffer ?
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Great satin linings Silverlining. I bet they are great satin fucks
blowby

Post by blowby »

My New Love
Attachments
rsz_k2.jpg
rsz_k1.jpg
Bongoslides

Post by Bongoslides »

Silver lining & Blowby. Those are some awesome looking coats. Very jealous. What brands are they?
blowby

Post by blowby »

Karen Petites
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Thought I would take a survey and find out everyones technique for fucking satin coat linings. I like to wrap mine around a full body pillow satin side out of course with the sleeves pulled out. Sometimes on top and somtimes laying on my side with it between my legs wrapping my arms around it and hold it close and slowly humping it taking a lot of time stroking that satin. Sometimes I like to pull the coat on top of me while on my back and prentend the coat is fucking me. Good satin humping everyone.
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Bongoslides wrote: Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:53 am Silver lining & Blowby. Those are some awesome looking coats. Very jealous. What brands are they?
My top picture is a Windsmoor Coat.
The second picture is a Jaques Vert coat

Glad you liked them !
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

coatfun wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:48 am Thought I would take a survey and find out everyones technique for fucking satin coat linings. I like to wrap mine around a full body pillow satin side out of course with the sleeves pulled out. Sometimes on top and somtimes laying on my side with it between my legs wrapping my arms around it and hold it close and slowly humping it taking a lot of time stroking that satin. Sometimes I like to pull the coat on top of me while on my back and prentend the coat is fucking me. Good satin humping everyone.

Ha ha COATFUN, I'd love to be there and watch a coat fucking you !!!!
maxilover

Post by maxilover »

Beautiful linings , love them !
blowby

Post by blowby »

I love to wear one wool coat nude Iay the other coat on bed, spread the Coat open and lay on top and slide sideways and hump the lining OMG
coatfun wrote: Sat Oct 19, 2019 7:48 am Thought I would take a survey and find out everyones technique for fucking satin coat linings. I like to wrap mine around a full body pillow satin side out of course with the sleeves pulled out. Sometimes on top and somtimes laying on my side with it between my legs wrapping my arms around it and hold it close and slowly humping it taking a lot of time stroking that satin. Sometimes I like to pull the coat on top of me while on my back and prentend the coat is fucking me. Good satin humping everyone.
blowby

Post by blowby »

SilverLining wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:30 pm Don't think I've posted this on here before, but if I have, I apologise. It'sNewcoat.jpg worth a look though
I'd love to fuck that coat OMG