Satindestroyer

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Satindestroyer »

IMG_4508.JPG
IMG_4509.JPG
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Where's the purple one with the black lining and the white/check one with the black lining from?
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

There both from planet
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Yeah, I thought so, planet has some gorgeous linings in their coats.
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

So, by a stroke of luck, one of my female friends, posted about this website that I'd never heard of. It's a second hand shop, kinda like eBay, but the thing is, most of what is bought on there seems to be either of the kinda quirky or uber-on-trend, design.

It's called Depop and most of the stuff there is women's clothing, I only searched for coats, but alot of it is relatively cheap compared to retail prices and looks like a saving grace for anyone that wants cheap stuff.

It looks like it's only a UK thing at the moment, but it looks good, and like I said, most of what was being advertised was either retro-style clothing that would now be on trend, or just generally things that are actually on trend, I couldn't see much of anything that looked like it was over-worn, or has been owned for years and is now being resold like you find on eBay, it looks like, things that's either retro in style (80s, 90s) or modern stuff that really kinda slutty teenage girls are wearing that's like new.

I think this is because it seems to be relatively new as a site, so I think its customer base are young girls, aged around 16-23/25 of this current generation, and the styles that you seem to see them wearing. It's kinda hard to describe the stuff other than "current western millennial-fashion styles and trends". Which can encompass a lot of different things, but in general speaks to certain shops (in the UK at least), like Topshop, River Island, Ted Baker, etc.

I wish I could get some stuff on there, but I can't.

Thought I'd let you guys know though.

If it'll let me, here's the link.

https://www.depop.com/
blowby

Post by blowby »

Satindestroyer wrote:IMG_4505.JPGIMG_4506.JPGIMG_4507.JPG
Great Collection
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Cummed on the arms of another puffer jacket of my moms straight after long day of work
IMG_4588.JPG
IMG_4586.JPG
IMG_4591.JPG
Loved the look of the pre cum on the jacket making it look wet :twisted:
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

I cummed on it fast because I knew my mom was coming so I cummed and cleaned up with my uniform on :twisted: actually feels good wanking in uniform and in the tension of your mom walking in while your jerking :twisted: but I cummed quick and cleaned up after a delightful jerk :twisted:
IMG_4590.JPG
IMG_4589.JPG
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Wow!!
That coat looks amazing.
What brand is it please??
Can we see the rest if it please??
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

It's a Debenhams coat :twisted:
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

Love these satin coats :twisted:
IMG_4602.JPG
IMG_4603.JPG
IMG_4604.JPG
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Wow :o
I love them<3
Are they also debenhams??
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

No lie, with that pink padded jacket, I'm not sure whether I want to fuck her more or the jacket. SOOOOOO Fucking fine!
mattbh94

Post by mattbh94 »

Not exactly satin, though the satin is NIIIICE: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1940s-VINTAGE ... SwHMJYL3Ji
I'd LOVE to get this.

Plus, read that description!

"should fit anyone who 12 14 16
chest aprox upto 44 inch
shoulder aprox upto 18 inch
length aprox 42 inch
arm 23 inch

This was bought for £450 as the insurance value is £500. Grab yourself a bargain. If bought new, this would cost approximately over £5000.

This is GRADE C FUR.

GRADE A ... EXCELLENT NEW OR AS NEW CONDITION.
GRADE B ... GOOD VINTAGE CONDITION, may have small signs of wear or/and may need a clean.
GRADE C ... AVERAGE VINTAGE CONDITION, will have significant signs of wear or/and will need a clean.
GRADE D ... BELOW AVERAGE CONDITION, will have more significant signs of wear or/and tears.
GRADE E ... POOR ... only good for spares or repair or to be broken down and used to make small fur items.

As this is Grade C fur but is USED, the item can be seen at my shop the Wirral Wedding Centre in birkenhead market prior to listing end so is SOLD AS SEEN. This means no returns, no refunds, no timewasters. Raising cash for kids for christmas. This is on ebay for a quick sale. OFFERS considered.
Please pay within 48 hours so a courier can be arranged. thanks"

Could you imagine? Cumming in that? Vintage, well looked after, probably worth 5 grand now, highly expensive, expensive at the time.

Damn my bank account. :(

I'd LOVE this one as well:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/V-stylish-Tru ... Sw5cNYgfqR