General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Rupert95

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Rupert95 »

satinkinky wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:20 pm Fun with satin linings
DSCN3436.jpg
DSCN3434.jpg
DSCN3432.jpg
What are these from? Is it just a photo shoot? No video or anything?
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Berghauscum wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 7:02 pm Having been inspired by skybridges superdry coat I have purchased this on ebay this evening looking forward to it arriving in a few days wonder how long it will last in a clean state!
I wish I still had my superdry jacket :(

I had to get rid of it and I have regretted it
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Buy another one use it as a cum rag then send it on to me when you're bored of it!
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

if i find another one that i can do
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

I was staying at a mates house he lives with his Mrs who I have seen out and about a couple of times in a short mustard coloured puffa jacket I knew I had to find it and when I did I knew it was coming home with me, the inside has a lot of fame fur but still plenty of nice slippery soft lining! It smells of her
Attachments
_20190905_094536.JPG
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Berghauscum wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:50 am I was staying at a mates house he lives with his Mrs who I have seen out and about a couple of times in a short mustard coloured puffa jacket I knew I had to find it and when I did I knew it was coming home with me, the inside has a lot of fame fur but still plenty of nice slippery soft lining! It smells of her
Oooh yes!! That looks an nice sexy girlie puffa jacket.. I'd love to slip my cock inside her slippery lining and spunk all over it for her. Lucky you eh.

I'd love to see it spunked on :P
Liking it shiny
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

I will try to grab some photos next time it swallows a load! It's in a rotation with a north face arctic parka a long Berghaus puffa coat spoilt.for.choice!
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Berghauscum wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 8:50 am I was staying at a mates house he lives with his Mrs who I have seen out and about a couple of times in a short mustard coloured puffa jacket I knew I had to find it and when I did I knew it was coming home with me, the inside has a lot of fame fur but still plenty of nice slippery soft lining! It smells of her

Can't wait to see more of it....how did you get it from where ever it was and out of their house ?
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Im interested to hear that, too!!:)
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

As I had cum over the lining over night in bed I either had to clean it up and put it back in the cloakroom or squash it up and bundle it into my bag and take it home once it was home there was no need to clean it up just keep making it dirty to be honest there is too much fake fur lining and not enough shiney material but it's still fun and they have never mentioned it!
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Berghauscum wrote: Wed Sep 18, 2019 12:30 pm As I had cum over the lining over night in bed I either had to clean it up and put it back in the cloakroom or squash it up and bundle it into my bag and take it home once it was home there was no need to clean it up just keep making it dirty to be honest there is too much fake fur lining and not enough shiney material but it's still fun and they have never mentioned it!
Very nice getting it and now that you get to enjoy her jacket when ever you want...did they ever asked you about her jacket or if you had seen it or over hear her saying she can't find her "missing" jacket ?
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Never been mentioned I have been back to stay over since her coat came home with me ,tbh doubt she would want it back now in its used condition!
Cumonjackets

Post by Cumonjackets »

Can we see how it looks like now, please?? :)
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Cumonjackets wrote: Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:47 pm Can we see how it looks like now, please?? :)
I agree with cumonjackets !
Vabhot

Post by Vabhot »

Hi dear friends, I had a lot of pleasure with this beautifull women's coat and its irresistible gold satin lining... Many cums! 👌
Attachments
Satin.jpg