COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Berghauscum

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Berghauscum »

Closer view of the inside although the outside is nice as well!
Attachments
_20190412_161508.JPG
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Berghauscum wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:17 pm Love this time of the year lots of cheap coats seem to be on ebay bought this long ladies Berghaus down coat for £15 needless to say it won't look like this for long
Looks nice that, bet it feels good too.. Would you care to share what you have in mind for this ladies sexy coat ? :P
Liking it shiny
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Haven't done much with it yet at some point I will wear it in the shower but I will keep making it nice and crispy until it needs a wash it fits nicely! It's not as nice as a north face metropolis but they are a lot more money!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Sounds good, I am fortunate that my wife has a TNF Metropolis which I get the chance to use occasionally. Feels and sounds great to play with/in. Of course I always have to clean up afterwards :P
Liking it shiny
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

I keep looking for another metropolis preferably xl it's fair to say the one I have has been well used! I couldn't be bothered having to clean up constantly which is why I have mainly men's coats as they are easier to explain to a disinterested wife!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Oh you really need to get her to engage in all of this with you. I did and now my wife enjoys it with me, my trick was taking her shopping for a new coat that I really liked on her and we went from there. I love seeing them on her and going out with her wearing a nice coat, often engaging her in lots of tactile stuff has actually enhanced our whole relationship. Of course I've no idea of your situation but just may be worth a try.. :P
Liking it shiny
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Berghauscum wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:34 pm I keep looking for another metropolis preferably xl it's fair to say the one I have has been well used! I couldn't be bothered having to clean up constantly which is why I have mainly men's coats as they are easier to explain to a disinterested wife!
Have you gotten one yet ?
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Berghauscum wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2019 3:17 pm Love this time of the year lots of cheap coats seem to be on ebay bought this long ladies Berghaus down coat for £15 needless to say it won't look like this for long
now that is a nice jacket to enjoy
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Still no sign of another metropolis I keep looking quite tempted by some of the superdry ladies parkas seem to be cheap and nicely lined!
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Got the house to myself this evening, think I will fill the inside a the coat with shower gel and shaving foam make it nice and slippery before zipping it up and jumping in the shower never fails to entertain me! Just deciding which coat to use for this evenings entertainment
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Berghauscum wrote: Mon May 06, 2019 3:53 pm Got the house to myself this evening, think I will fill the inside a the coat with shower gel and shaving foam make it nice and slippery before zipping it up and jumping in the shower never fails to entertain me! Just deciding which coat to use for this evenings entertainment
That sounds like a good idea...

And yes the superdry ones are fun soft and feel awesome
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Yep I wanked myself stupid will keep looking for new coats to destroy
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

Got myself two new jackets for my collection.

The long one is from a label Forever New, and the short one from Factorie
Attachments
683_1000.jpg
613_1000.jpg
647_1000.jpg
skybridge12

Post by skybridge12 »

inside of factorie jacket
Attachments
713_1000.jpg
blowby

Post by blowby »

skybridge12 wrote: Sat May 18, 2019 1:18 am Got myself two new jackets for my collection.

The long one is from a label Forever New, and the short one from Factorie
Sexy outerwear