COAT LININGS

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Berghauscum

Re: COAT LININGS

Post by Berghauscum »

It's a lot cleaner than mine is(for now! )

My wife isn't much interested in satin or coats sadly so I have never introduced her to my north face coat

Usually wait until she is away to enjoy my coat collection
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Was very stained so decided to jump in the shower to wash the stains away only issue is that it ended up with another stain

Really like these north face coats will keep my eyes open for more as this one no longer smells of the previous owners perfume
Attachments
_20180815_203718.JPG
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Berghauscum wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:04 pm It's a lot cleaner than mine is(for now! )

My wife isn't much interested in satin or coats sadly so I have never introduced her to my north face coat

Usually wait until she is away to enjoy my coat collection..

Was very stained so decided to jump in the shower to wash the stains away only issue is that it ended up with another stain

Really like these north face coats will keep my eyes open for more as this one no longer smells of the previous owners perfume
They really are lovely coats these, Look and feel great. My wife sometimes goes topless under hers when we're out for a walk :P

Perhaps you'd like to use my wife's then? If the two coats were hanging side by side I wonder if my wife would notice the difference .. :P
Attachments
In need of cum don't you think..
In need of cum don't you think..
Liking it shiny
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

The different colour may give the game away!

Have you got any pics of you enjoying your wife's coat? I want to find an xl one next but seem to be rare
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Got a new Berghaus down coat to play with so have stuck my old one on ebay think I shall wank myself stupid with it before it sells then clean it for the new buyer who will never know just what it's been used for!
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Berghauscum wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:39 pm Got a new Berghaus down coat to play with so have stuck my old one on ebay think I shall wank myself stupid with it before it sells then clean it for the new buyer who will never know just what it's been used for!
Oh yes! Which one? The TNF Metropolis?

I love that idea, let me know when you get it up for sale, what you do to it and how it goes :P
Liking it shiny
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Nah a mens Berghaus short puffa, had it for years has been a favorite it's in some of my earlier pictures getting what it deserves

Will get some pictures of the new one up at some point haven't christened it yet
Attachments
_20180902_160522.JPG
blacksatn

Post by blacksatn »

coatfun wrote: Sun Jun 03, 2018 5:53 pm Getting ready to fuck my full length white faux fur satin lined coatIMG_3565_crx.jpg
This irrestistible fur coat just arrived by courier. Barely out of the box, I almost came running my hands through her softest fur, inhaling it's musky aroma. Then her 50 inches of shimmering chocolate satin lining teasing my hard cock and balls was too much. If only every fur coat was this good!
Attachments
FurCoat2.jpg
GOWNRAPER

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Yeah! Man with my kind of taste
Very nice fur coat blacksatin
Hope she gives you lots & lots
of pleasurable delights
GOWNRAPER
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

Blacksatin,
That is one beautiful satin lined fur coat. Most real furs do not have that kind of silky, shimmery satin linings. I know that beautiful chocolate colored satin felt so good soothing your cock and balls. I love the satin straps also. I also love the musky smell that real fur has and just smelling it does have an effect on me that brings out the animal in me when I'm fucking it. I have several ladies cashmere coats that have mink collars and the fur really turns me on even more. I'll bet you had one hell of a first cum with that coat. Would you post a few more pictures of the coat, both of the lining and outside fur.
Regards,
Coatfun
satincrazy

Post by satincrazy »

That’s hot
blacksatn

Post by blacksatn »

coatfun wrote: Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:46 pm Blacksatin,
That is one beautiful satin lined fur coat. Most real furs do not have that kind of silky, shimmery satin linings. I know that beautiful chocolate colored satin felt so good soothing your cock and balls. I love the satin straps also. I also love the musky smell that real fur has and just smelling it does have an effect on me that brings out the animal in me when I'm fucking it. I have several ladies cashmere coats that have mink collars and the fur really turns me on even more. I'll bet you had one hell of a first cum with that coat. Would you post a few more pictures of the coat, both of the lining and outside fur.
Regards,
Coatfun
Two more shots of my muskrat fur coat. Love the softness and shininess on both side of a super long coat when I fuck it!
Attachments
FurCoat-6.JPG
FurCoat-5.JPG
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That Blacksatin is a dream coat. I have at least 100 satin lined coats of all kinds, cashmere, faux fur, wool, camel hair and dozens of satin gowns including vintage bridal gowns and that coat ranks in my top 10. Hope you have many good cums with that coat.
Regards
Coatfun
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Berghauscum wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:39 pm Got a new Berghaus down coat to play with so have stuck my old one on ebay think I shall wank myself stupid with it before it sells then clean it for the new buyer who will never know just what it's been used for!
Any news on the sale yet? Have you given her a final fuck?
Liking it shiny
Berghauscum

Post by Berghauscum »

Didn't sell have relisted it not desperate to sell but it is now very dirty--have taken to hanging it up Cumming on it and watching it drip down keeps me entertained anyway!

See if I can better the previous days drip!