All Time Ultimate Satin Fantasy

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinFetishUK

All Time Ultimate Satin Fantasy

Post by SatinFetishUK »

So then, what would your all time ULTIMATE fantasy be?
1) What would you/she/he/they wear?
2) What would the situation/scene be?
3) What would you all get up to?
Time for your imaginations to run WILD people!!!
promdresslover

Re: All Time Ultimate Satin Fantasy

Post by promdresslover »

would have to be doing my girl wearing a prom dress like the one below with nothing on underneath, then shooting my cum all over her in it, totally soaking her and the gown with her and my love stains, I'd love nothing more than to have her pull up the skirt and reveal herself, and ride me like a dragon. All the while the soft satin of her dress swishing as she undulates, and my stiff shaft spews it's hot lava all over her and the gown. I'd love to feel her breasts through the satin and watch her nipples enlarge and drive themselves against the lining. Then I would put my cock in her mouth and blow a huge load down her throat, while I watch those breasts being caressed by the gown.
I'd love to keep the dress around for future sessions and fuck it, further soaking it with my love potion when she isn't around.

http://tiffanydesigns.com/A-Line-Prom-D ... 16629.html
SatinFetishUK

Post by SatinFetishUK »

Wow - Those are stunning dresses! Bulging just looking at them!!! - Mine would be as follows - Although I have not been able to find such a uniform online the pics below are pretty close and although I specify the colours below I LOVE the pink outfit in the pic too!!!

I think mine would have to be a fully satin School Girls Uniform. (Stricktly for use with a consenting girl of legal age I'd just like to point out!) A girl in a slightly puffed out black pleated satin school girls skirt, (This is one of the very few few items I own myself). A white satin blouse and pink satin tie. Knee high socks, high heels, baby pink lip gloss and high tied pigtails! Oh my, getting excited just typing this!!! I'd be her teacher and she'd be the girl in the class determined to seduce me and willing to do anything to do so. She'd stay back after class and lock the door before I could stop her. Then she'd flirt with me as much as she could but Id resist and just as she's about to give up she'd brush past me in her Satin Uniform and she'd notice the effect it had on me. Once she has twigged on to this she'd take advantage. She'd push me back into my seat and sit on my lap, slowly grinding her satin against me. She'd take hold of my hands and slide them along her satin skirt and can feel me getting more and more excited. Then I'd be powerless and she'd know it. She'd slip off my trousers and pants and reach into her school bag taking out a pair of long satin gloves and her spare skirt. She'd put on the gloves and staring up at me in her high tied pigtails she'd insist that I put the skirt on for her. She'd very deliberatly and slowly run the satin skirt up my legs and rub it against me sliding it over my throbbing cock and rubbing it up and down the shaft. Then shed turn me around and zip up the skirt at the back, pushing me down with her hand so I was bent over she'd move in close behind me and, in her skirt, grind herself against my ass getting harder and harder. Knowing that I am now powerless to resist anything she wanted to do to me she'd then run her satin covered hands around to my ass and start playing and fingering until I was about to explode. Then she'd spin me around and get on her knees, she teases me for a long time playing with my cock through the satin skirt and licking it from the outside. Then she'd start licking and choking on me as she takes my hands and makes me hold on to her pigtails, all the time teasing me with both her and my Satin. Feeling that I am going to loose control she slides a finger back around to my ass and leans back as I release my moster load pumping all over her face and her satin uniform. (I think I need a 10minute toilet break - LoL).
Attachments
Image001.JPG
Image001.JPG (59.15 KiB) Viewed 15852 times
Image002.JPG
Image002.JPG (65.77 KiB) Viewed 15852 times
007.jpg
007.jpg (76.12 KiB) Viewed 15851 times
klisnitas

Post by klisnitas »

hi all

Pretty much forfilled all my satin fantasy,been trying to think of new ones for the last couple of years but they just seem to be the same one's with different colours/combinations/places.

Some of the fantasy's ARE NOT AS GOOD WHEN REAL AS WHEN THEY WERE A FANTASY so be careful.

klisnitas
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

i like 2 fuck that chick with pink uniform n pink mini skirt...i think this outfit will make me blow more love potion all over the sexy outfit bigger than elephant blowing water from its trunk :lol: i serious mang :lol:
avidsatin

Post by avidsatin »

Wow they are all very tempting but I would put my money shot on the pink - in between the pleats. I'd make put her legs together so I felt her obviously soft smooth thigh skin on my testicles and rub my penis against the pink skirt on top of her thighs. After that I'd want to do her bum. Oh why isn't she here - I'm gagging for it.

It has just occurred to me that pleated skirts are a blatant advertisement that there is cleft just underneath. No wonder I have a thing for pleated skirts
satinl0ver

Post by satinl0ver »

Wow how hot was that fantasy, its definitely one I would love to try as well.
Think Id go for the sexy pink outfit but Id unload all over the sexy black satin part just under her chin :wink:
inlovewithsatin

Post by inlovewithsatin »

My satin fantasy would involve a wedding dress. More specifically, my sister's wedding dress. This part is a true story. The night before my sister was going to get married, she had stored her dress in the basement of our family's house. It was hung up on several hangers from the ceiling so it wouldn't touch the ground. During the middle of the night, I went down into the basement to look at the dress. I touched the pure white satin a couple of time and stroked it. I wanted to pull my pants down and rub it on my penis, but I didn't. Here's the fantasy... I would have loved to take it down from the hangers and step into the dress. I knew it wouldn't fit me so I wouldn't try to zip it up. I would love to wear my sister's wedding dress and masturbate while wearing it. Oh, to feel the smooth shiny satin of her dress on my body would be so exciting.I would walk the lenght of the basement slowly like I was the bride walking down the aisle. I'd swing the dress back and forth like I was modeling it. We had a recliner chair in the basement. I would sit in the recliner and move it back so I was laying down on it wearing the smooth satin wedding dress. Then I would start rubbing my penis through the dress. Folding over the satin so it would feel smooth and slippery while I rubbed. In the past, I have used my sister's clothes to masturbate with but this was the ultimate. The sexiest dress she would ever wear, a wedding dress. I guess I would get carried away and fantasize about her while wearing her dress as I have when I wore some of her other clothes. It would be so exciting to masturbate with the beautiful pure white wedding dress she would wear the next day in church when she would get married. I would masturbate myself until I would have an orgasm and squirt my cum into her pure white virginal wedding dress. The end. My sister was married in 1996 so this was 15 years ago. I wonder if she still has the dress stored in a box somewhere. I think some women do that .
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

inlovewithsatin wrote:My satin fantasy would involve a wedding dress. More specifically, my sister's wedding dress. This part is a true story. The night before my sister was going to get married, she had stored her dress in the basement of our family's house. It was hung up on several hangers from the ceiling so it wouldn't touch the ground. During the middle of the night, I went down into the basement to look at the dress. I touched the pure white satin a couple of time and stroked it. I wanted to pull my pants down and rub it on my penis, but I didn't. Here's the fantasy... I would have loved to take it down from the hangers and step into the dress. I knew it wouldn't fit me so I wouldn't try to zip it up. I would love to wear my sister's wedding dress and masturbate while wearing it. Oh, to feel the smooth shiny satin of her dress on my body would be so exciting.I would walk the lenght of the basement slowly like I was the bride walking down the aisle. I'd swing the dress back and forth like I was modeling it. We had a recliner chair in the basement. I would sit in the recliner and move it back so I was laying down on it wearing the smooth satin wedding dress. Then I would start rubbing my penis through the dress. Folding over the satin so it would feel smooth and slippery while I rubbed. In the past, I have used my sister's clothes to masturbate with but this was the ultimate. The sexiest dress she would ever wear, a wedding dress. I guess I would get carried away and fantasize about her while wearing her dress as I have when I wore some of her other clothes. It would be so exciting to masturbate with the beautiful pure white wedding dress she would wear the next day in church when she would get married. I would masturbate myself until I would have an orgasm and squirt my cum into her pure white virginal wedding dress. The end. My sister was married in 1996 so this was 15 years ago. I wonder if she still has the dress stored in a box somewhere. I think some women do that .
haha what n interesting story u got there :lol: good luck in hunting 4 that 15 years old dress u been crazy since a kid then 8)
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I also love wedding dresses, my fantasy would be to wear a lovely old style cream satin wedding dress the ones they used to wear in the 1970's with the big full skirts and puffy off the shoulder sleeves. I would wear satin french knickers underneath and lay in bed wearing it feeling all that beautiful satin all over my body. I would also like to be burried wearing such a garment much to the shock of my relatives when it is my turn to shuffle off this mortal coil and lay there in my grave wearing the lovely satin dress for all eternity the only real true love of my life.
ripsatin

Post by ripsatin »

I have one of theses satin pleated skirts in black. I like to wear it underneath my jeans with satin panties when I go out sometimes. Who knows Im wearing it except me and the feeling I get as I walk down a crowded street is: Bet you dont know what Im wearing and I love it.
perry12

Post by perry12 »

This is a very hard question to answer. Well, it's hard to choose.
Fantasy No. 1 (in no particular order)
I am naked. There are several women, mature, classy, sexy women. Up to the age of 60 or so. Maybe a few younger ladies in their twenties.
Some in satin gowns, wedding dresses, some in satin slips, half and full. Some in silky nighties, robes. Some in long pleated skirts, satin blouse, bra, full slip and stockings....
and we all enjoy ourselves.

Fantasy No.2
As above but there are some like minded men and we have the same selection of  clothes to choose from and we all have a great time.
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

ripsatin wrote:I also love wedding dresses, my fantasy would be to wear a lovely old style cream satin wedding dress the ones they used to wear in the 1970's with the big full skirts and puffy off the shoulder sleeves. I would wear satin french knickers underneath and lay in bed wearing it feeling all that beautiful satin all over my body. I would also like to be burried wearing such a garment much to the shock of my relatives when it is my turn to shuffle off this mortal coil and lay there in my grave wearing the lovely satin dress for all eternity the only real true love of my life.
aww man that is very genius. y the heck didnt i thought of that i dont really know. i think i will adding this in my will in many years time. :lol: :lol:
Crazyfortaffeta

Post by Crazyfortaffeta »

To spend the night in a bridal shop with the owner, a woman who is sexy as hell, and shows me and models all sorts of formal gowns of satin, taffeta, and acetate. I then pick a favorite for her to wear and then she has her way with me. That would be so much fun! Every time I see a bridal shop I think of this fantasy.
Mitchy1275

Post by Mitchy1275 »

My ultimate fantasy would have to be this.

I have a housemate who is extremely sexy, fantastic tits, long legs and a lovely round pert arse. One day when she is out I sneak into her bedroom to search for some sexy satin items. I find some hot satin panties and a very sexy very expensive red satin dress in her wardrobe. I then strip naked slip on a pair of her satin pants then begin to wank over the red satin dress, I have the dresses expensive satin material wrapped right around my shaft. As I sit there on her bed in her satin panties, abusing her best dress I have failed to hear her come in. I'm still sat on the bed wanking away as the bedroom door suddenly opens. I turn round in utter shock to see her staring at me

To my surprise her look of shock turns to a smile as she closes the door behind
"Wouldnt you prefer it if I was wearing the dress" she says.
I sit and stare as she strips naked slips on the satin dress and begins to suck my cock I go to take the panties off but she tells me to leave them on. She then climbs onto the bed and we fuck for hours keeping the dress on all the time. I dump my load in her mouth, arse, deep into her pussy and lastly all over the front of the dress.