Your most memorable satin-related masturbation?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
B1982

Your most memorable satin-related masturbation?

Post by B1982 »

What's your most memorable satin-related masturbation?

The one that I reminisce is the one when I ejaculated for the very first time. I was 14 and I had just come home from school, and I was thinking about a female teacher who had been wearing a satin-backed waistcoat on that same day. When I was masturbating at home thinking about the sheen of the satin back of her waistcoat and fantasizing about hugging her or caressing her from behind just to feel the satin back of her waistcoat, I got my very first ejaculation. I then wondered for a while what the slimy thing that came out of my cock was, but then I realized it was sperm.
promdresslover

Re: Your most memorable satin-related masturbation?

Post by promdresslover »

I was a sophomore in high school. The chorus wore these black satin dresses with puffy sleeves. Pure acetate satin. They were kept in the band/chorus room. Back then (1989) no cameras, no alarms. I got in, took a dress worn by one of the hottest brunettes there, Mandy. Her long black hair always made me super hard. I took that dress home and exploded my hot load onto it. I never forget the rush of watching my semen shoot out like a cannon onto that gown. I defiled that dress so bad it was crusty and no longer black but this nasty grey and almost burgundy in color where my seed had been soaked in over and over. I must have fucked that thing 100 or more times before it was no longer silky, every inch of it was spattered with my semen.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

The other more recent occasion was getting ahold of my friend's nieces prom dress. I've posted pictures and story before, but it goes without saying that I blew one of my most memorable loads inside the silky lining of that dress. That first time I got my hands on it I was shaking and trembling. It was heavy with her scent and thoughts of her beautiful curvy nude body in it made me weak in my knees and I remember stroking my stiff shaft and tip of my member with the silky acetate lining and made little circles. It felt so intense, my eyes almost rolled to the back of my head. I kept seeing her naked perfect tits pressing against this silken dream of a dress and at that moment is when my raging hot load gushed out and soaked right through the lining into the bodice of that dress. Like that chorus gown, I have fucked this dress so many times it has lost it's luster and sparkle but I keep it along with pictures of her from that prom 20 years ago. She's all grown up with kids but still has a rockin body and I won't lie when I see her, I usually end up fucking her prom dress one more time when I get home.
Spider

Post by Spider »

There are too many to count.
polkadot

Post by polkadot »

My most memorable satin related masturbation session has not happened yet I have always fantasised about my mother inlaws polyester blouse every time I see a pic of it I get a raging hard on and I have to tug on my cock which usually ends up with me blowing my load over the pic. The blouse in question is a lavender coloured number. I would love to touch and wear that blouse. So has you can see it has not happened yet but I keep hoping :)
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

That was just about the same for me. My Mother in Law bought a new expensive cashmere coat. I mean it had the most silky, shimmering silk satin lining I had ever seen. I had the chance to feel the satin lining when she would come to visit, but never was able to be alone with it. I was possessed by that golden satin lining. That was many years ago and I was always super horny for satin. She was finally going out of town for a week and asked me to come over and water her garden etc. I could not wait. when the day finally arrived as I was driving to her house I was shaking all over. When I walked in I went straight to her coat closet opened the closet door and there it was, my dream coat. I took all of my clothes off and slowly pulled it off of the hanger. The closet door had a full length mirror attached to it and I slowly pulled the satin to my raging hard on! "OH MY GOD"! it felt so good. I put it on and all of that satin felt so good on my naked body. There I stood wearing that heavenly coat in front of the mirror. I took my hand and wrapped the satin around my cock and started stroking my shaft very slowly. I was so turned on that after only about 7 or 8 strokes I started to get that wonderful feeling that only satin can give. I had never felt anything like this orgasm, but my hot cum shot out like canon fire, for about 3 o4 feet all over the mirror. I had all day so I took the coat to her bedroom and fucked it 3 more times. It took that many orgasms to finally satisfy myself. Needless to say I lost count on how many times I came with that coat over the years.
satinfurfun

Post by satinfurfun »

Three moments in particular come to mind: all involve using someone else's satin without their knowledge. I know it's wrong - but it's such a wickedly exciting thrill to enjoy a woman's own satin things secretly, even with having a good range of my own satins to wear and enjoy these days.

My first encounter with satin was in my early teens when finding my mother's black satin camisole and french knickers in the laundry basket one quiet day when home alone. To this day, I still don't know what compelled me to do so but, being alone for a while, I stripped off quickly and tried them on. Of course, I became instantly hard - and had to wank off furiously in them before feeling guilty and placing them back in the basket. Didn't stop me going back for a second go with them later that afternoon - and finding her other satins to wear and masturbate with in the days afterwards.

My second most memorable encounter was with a long silver satin fishtail prom dress what my first girlfriend had. Luckily I was much the same dress size as her and she looked amazing in it, but of course I also secretly adored how it felt. After our relationship and shortly before I moved out of our shared flat, I had another afternoon alone there packing up some things, and found her dress hanging up in the bedroom. I couldn't resist one last time in it - and slipped into one of one of my satin nighties underneath in case of accidents, as the fishtail skirt meant that it was impossible to move the fabric out of the way when the inevitable spunking happened. It was such a lovely tenting wank in it, with its great silky lining and the nightie stroking my cock so sensually - and of course I came hard underneath all those layers. Too hard though, as there was a noticable wet patch clearly leaking through the outer shell of the dress! Luckily though, within a short while that had dried up, and my own nightie had caught enough of my cum to cause any obvious stains.

My most recent memorable encounter was while housesitting for a neighbour a couple of summers back. She had asked me to check in on her apartment while she was away for a couple of weeks, to water the plants and check all was okay, so every day or two I got to go up there. I remembered that she had a nice long white satin nightie I had seen her wearing on her balcony from afar, so on my second or third time there, I had the time to try and find it. Luckily it was hanging up on the back of her bathroom door - along with four other satin/silk nighties: a long silver one, and three shorter ones in white, red and pale yellow. Of course, I stripped off immediately and the next hour was spent trying them all one - again, luckily they fit me - and stroking and edging with them, singularly and laying many of them all together. I didn't risk spunking over or into them, but at the end of that session and most times that I went up there afterwards, the thrill of wearing them while spunking into the bathroom sink was incredible!