Wearing satin around others

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
silkcrest

Wearing satin around others

Post by silkcrest »

Do you or have you worn satin around others? For example:
- Whenever somebody pays a visit and stays for the night. Do you just wear your pajama and/or robe? What's usually their reaction the first time they see you in satin? And have you then also offered them to wear something from your collection? And what did they do?
- If you had a one night stand, did you do anything specifically with satin?
- Or if you visit family, did you then wear it? And how did they respond.

People tend to respond in a certain way when you introduce them to the fact that you like wearing satin, as a male. I love reading about those moments.

One example of mine closest to this is, when a girl stayed for the night. I had two satin robes, one darker colored paisley pattern and the other one was red, visibly hanging on the outside of my closet in my bedroom. When we got to the bedroom she first didn't notice them and we did some stuff. When we were done she decided to go to the toilet.
That's when she saw them and made a comment about the robes. She picked the red one from the hanger to feel the fabric and asked if I wear these a lot. I said I do and that I like the feeling of satin. A bit awkward I suggested that we should wear them. Luckily she went along with it and it looked so beautiful on her. The rest of the evening we cuddled a lot and had more fun. I'm sure she noticed I couldn't stop touching her and kept sliding my hand over her body and robe. We dated for a while and I bought a similar robe for her and we had some more movie nights in our robes. Later she bought a silk slipdress herself to go along with the robe.

I would love to just wear my pajamas around my friends or family or maybe the first time with their lover. Anyone got a story where they did?
SatinAddix

Re: Wearing satin around others

Post by SatinAddix »

Great Post! There is still stigma around a man wearing satin.
I wear satin 247 underneath my ordinary dull clothes. My wife finds it weird of I would wear satin around the house but it 100 percent OK with satin boxers, and me wearing anything satin ( usually a nightie and robe ) in our complete satin bed. We hold each other with both wearing satin.

My wife's mum called unexpectedly once and , as I was home alone, I was swanning around in a lovely short aqua blue satin robe. Years later its still sneared at. Someone, who saw my satin retro boxers over a radiator once also called me weird.

Was on holiday with a guy friend from work once and he shared me me his personal kinks, which he felt judged over.....I shared my satin kink and I wore satin in front of him the remainder of the holiday .... it was awesome. Nothing sexual in it whatsoever....it just felt very freeing.

You can be straight. Gay or BI and appreciate satin....this could mean you wear it or not. It is just a material....that men can like the look or wear if they choose. For some it's an important part of who they are....call it your feminine side or whatever. It would be great if it was accepted universally.

I feel very grateful my wife is accepting and I can wear satin in front of her ❤️
RegalSatins

Post by RegalSatins »

I find that it would be very uncomfortable to wear satin around others. I remember back in 1978 I took my girl friend to bed in my bronze satin sheets. She broke up with me immediately. I also have a failed marriage because of my love for satin. Because of that I choose to either wear or sleep in satin as my own personal choice to be shared by myself only. At age 73 I'm doing incredible regarding my ability to have sex with my sheets practically every night. It has kept me feeling like I'm in my 20s when I first started loving satin. Cheers.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Hi. Yes it is so important that the person is genuinely OK with it otherwise it can damage relationships....the person may feel we like what they are wearing more than the person...you bring up a very valid point ❤️