Message problem?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinAddix

Message problem?

Post by SatinAddix »

Hi y'all...bit of a technical hitch...I had attempted to send a PM but my sent box was full so the messages went into outbox. I've cleared my sent and inbox but the messages appear to be stuck in the outbox now....any ideas and I can't seem to send a message....ay idea? :ideas? :o
IReallyLovePureSilk

Re: Message problem?

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

I believe when it’s in the outbox, it’s there until someone reads your message so I’m assuming that the recipient has not read your PM yet.
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Aha!!!! Thank you....I'm a bit of a technophobe!! Awesome silk pic BTW
IReallyLovePureSilk

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

The GIF? Yeah, it’s from a small ad on YouTube that I had found about a decade ago when I was looking for some silk videos. I’ve never purchased the scarf but surprisingly it’s still available for purchase on their site and I hope I stumble across a sale on it at some point! I know one of the members here I’ve PM’d about it who favoured silk scarves had bought one and was not disappointed in it at all!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...

SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

I've never considered a scarf before but your making me think about it!