ebay 1930s satin evening gown

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
RegalSatins

ebay 1930s satin evening gown

Post by RegalSatins »

Did any of you forum folks win that beauty?
RegalSatins

Re: ebay 1930s satin evening gown

Post by RegalSatins »

Hello Satin Lovers; To my surprise there was another 1930s satin evening gown offered on ebay last week. There were only 3 bidders and I won her for $27. I asked the seller if the gown offered last month was hers and she said it was and she actually had 2 and they were the same. I can't believe that there was so little interest in this gown as the other one had 15 bidders and sold for $300. Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! The gown is stunning. Sixty inches long, cut on the bias and a 38" bust with an ivory color. Very similar to the medium weight nightgowns of that era. Every dress or nightgown from this era sell for a very hefty price averaging $200 so I feel very fortunate. I have no vintage satin gowns so this one will become a very special lover. Eat your hearts out. Cheers.
RegalSatins

Post by RegalSatins »

My beautiful gorgeous satin evening gown was delivered yesterday. I ironed and starched her and that touch added the perfect feel to my lover. We went to bed and had a glorious sensual sex and this morning we made love again, this time in my alexander del rossa satin pajamas. It's so nice to finally find a perfect vintage 1930s gown is such pristine condition. Her feel is exquisite and I am very happy and lucky to get her for such a steal. She's the perfect medium heavy weight satin and maybe just a tiny bit heavier than those rayon satin nightgowns from the 30s and 40s where satin was queen. With side snaps I don't know if it's an evening gown, wedding gown or nightgown but that doesn't matter as no matter what it is, it's so perfect.
Cheers kids.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Wow! 🔥