Scarlett (Satin/fur/leather fetish model)

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
vv2017

Scarlett (Satin/fur/leather fetish model)

Post by vv2017 »

Scarlett is a fairly new satin model/mistress!

Her content is really f*cking sexy - she really knows how to work satin and other clothing fetishes 🤤🤤

Lots of incredible satin centric videos available here:

www.onlyfans.com/scarlett_ppv

You can join her PPV site for free to browse available videos. I've been communicating with and buying custom videos from Scarlett for about a year, she's a lovely person and she never disappoints! 🥵 Promised I'd share her account with you guys!

Her main account is:

www.onlyfans.com/luxury_scarlett

Enjoy! 😊😈
vv2017

Re: Scarlett (Satin/fur/leather fetish model)

Post by vv2017 »

P.s. I know a lot of people on here have a problem with paying for satin content... satinfuntaboo, OnlyFans etc. But if we're aren't supporting these amazing content creators how can we call ourselves satin lovers!!!!!!

This post is for the people who DO love and support anyone who wants to create new satin content!!!!!

If you don't like it, just don't say anything! Let the people who do want to pay for content/custom enjoy it!!
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I don't have a problem with people charging for content, far from it. The problem is the quality has to match the price charged. I will happily pay £5 for example for an amateur video but I will pay £20-£30 for a high quality studio one
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

Hey!

Yeah that's a fair comment!

I've purchased satin content from both professional and amateur creators. I like to support anyone who is putting time/effort into making satin content.

I also take into account people's willingness to go the extra mile - especially with custom content. If they really take on board what it is you like, wear what you ask them to and focus on the things you've asked for it's worth the money!

Scarlett is my favourite customer creator as she seems to have a GENUINE fetish for clothing - and this really shows in her videos/photos.

After many conversations with her over the last year, it appears to be genuine too! Which is a turn on in itself!

Has anyone got any other custom satin creators they are particularly fond of?
vv2017

Post by vv2017 »

www.onlyfans.com/scarlett_ppv

Scarlett's videos are HALF PRICE at the moment 🥵😈