New future “SatinPlay” updates coming soon

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
IReallyLovePureSilk

New future “SatinPlay” updates coming soon

Post by IReallyLovePureSilk »

For about a year now, the main producer/webmaster of the SatinPlay site has been living in a new home which is why another producer has been filming new content for him. However, he did return to his studio recently to do more shoots mainly for his SatinPlay website. While I’m unable to share too many details regarding when they will be posted and/or who shot with him in what during his tenure, I can share one photo I took myself on what will be…cumming…
IMG_3777.jpeg
As for the MySatin site for those who are curious, I’m not entirely sure what the future holds for it. Any new updates that gets posted are older sets that are getting reposted. At least it’s still up for those who may have lost some sets, forgotten about or those who might be new to subscribe to MySatin that would like to download/redownload them someday. There could even be a chance that I’ll have to redownload my own silk dress sets just in case! I’m thankful it’s still up regardless!

At any rate, those who might be interested in what’s to come, keep an eye out…especially this particular coloured silk satin dress! I feel that some who might be disappointed in some climaxes will likely enjoy this one! I’m not sure of how it went but…I know the out cum!
How a woman should be touched...
When you drop silk on her skin, the same way that touches her and falls down at the same time... that is the perfect way to touch a woman...