Sunday iron your satin day

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
riccardo

Sunday iron your satin day

Post by riccardo »

I'm having so much fun ironing my satin. It has been a while that I've done this so I decided to get a decent part of my collection ranging from nighties, slipdresses, pajamas, and robes. Some have been stowed away for a while as if they were forgotton. Obviously I would never!
One by one was it their turn and gosh! Some started shining as if they were new, some got even softer then they already were!
It cooled a bit down here in the summer so after I was done with each piece I put it on and took a good glance in the mirror with some good lighting. I feel so fortunate that my brain is programmed to enjoy satin in a way only a few will understand (but everyone hanging out here obiously knows). In the past this was something I wanted to get rid of, but the older I get the more I can appreciate it.

If you get the chance and you don't do it as often as I do, iron your satin ❤️
SatinAddix

Re: Sunday iron your satin day

Post by SatinAddix »

One of my fav pastimes! Feels great seeing it become more smooth and shiny....and then slipping it on! ❤️
silkcrest

Post by silkcrest »

Just had an iron session. Got some new satin stuff and they look like new, slipped them on right away
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

If you want to be even happier with your Satin, don't use laundry detergent...use shampoo! The silkiness and shine are even better, after that!
"Slippery, When Dry!"
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

I usually wash mine while having a shower....wet satin is yummy ❤️
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Satinesque....yep I use shampoo....dries lovely ...then a lovely smooth, crisp iron 👌
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I love ironing my vintage satin wedding gowns. It makes them so shiny and silky. Then while they are still warm slipping them on my naked body feels so good.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

❤️❤️❤️
RegalSatins

Post by RegalSatins »

Any day is a satin ironing day!!!!!!!! I just ironed my zebra Scintilla sheets for tonight.
SatinAddix

Post by SatinAddix »

Me too!
Attachments
Screenshot_20240114_092823_Gallery.jpg