My Satin Elegance sheets

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsheets

My Satin Elegance sheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings all; My Scentsations Elegance satin sheets arrived and after I wet, starched and ironed them was EXTREMELY pleased with their feel. To caress, fondle, kiss and make love to these mocha beauties is an out of this world experience. They are incredibly silky and so smooth plus the beautiful shimmer of the satin has been driving me to sexual ecstasy. They could be the nicest feeling satin sheets I've ever had and made of 100% polyester. Some poly absolutely sucks but this satin is, well.....whew!!!!!!!!!!!!
Satinesque

Re: My Satin Elegance sheets

Post by Satinesque »

Maybe...post some photos of them?
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

No camera. Sorry, no can do.
silkysatinbed

Post by silkysatinbed »

Satinsheets wrote: Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:03 pm Greetings all; My Scentsations Elegance satin sheets arrived and after I wet, starched and ironed them was EXTREMELY pleased with their feel. To caress, fondle, kiss and make love to these mocha beauties is an out of this world experience. They are incredibly silky and so smooth plus the beautiful shimmer of the satin has been driving me to sexual ecstasy. They could be the nicest feeling satin sheets I've ever had and made of 100% polyester. Some poly absolutely sucks but this satin is, well.....whew!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have a set of Satin Elegance sheets by Scent Sation too. Bought them at a dept store clearance. They were even packaged in a satin bag. As you found they are the most luscious satin I have ever experienced and I have a lot of experience! I have never put them on the bed to sleep in but I have had many satisfying satin make-out sessions with them. Pure ecstasy. I sleep in satin sheets every night but I save these for special enjoyment. I just marvel how modern manufacturing can create such heavenly satin that can bring so much luxurious silky pleasure. I think they were exclusive to Sears so I don't know if they are even made any more.
RegalSatins

Post by RegalSatins »

SSB; You are correct. These sheets are no longer made. And Scentsations is no longer producing satin sheets and may even be out of business. They made a ton of acetate satin sheets in many colors as well. Oh the good old days. Cheers. BTW, where are you located?