I need your help: Impossible to find dress

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
GOWNRAPER

Re: I need your help: Impossible to find dress

Post by GOWNRAPER »

Yeah it’s correct as just tried again. Where are you? If outside of UK then you need to get on to uk EBay. Looks very similar but maybe seller can help with details
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

"A few marks here and there"...man I imagine this got fucked/cummed in. Only 29 pounds, less than 40 bucks US. Damn, I'm in the wrong country. It does appear very similar. Appears to have a satin or silky lining but different than what Joanna is wearing. Hers looks like acetate. It certainly soaked up her cum like acetate when she's fucking the dildo you can see dark blotches where she gushed on it.
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

promdresslover wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 1:08 pm "A few marks here and there"...man I imagine this got fucked/cummed in. Only 29 pounds, less than 40 bucks US. Damn, I'm in the wrong country. It does appear very similar. Appears to have a satin or silky lining but different than what Joanna is wearing. Hers looks like acetate. It certainly soaked up her cum like acetate when she's fucking the dildo you can see dark blotches where she gushed on it.
Whenever I see a woman selling a satin dress with stains on it that aren't obviously a dark color, I always think either she or her and her partner had fun in it :lol:. That's 99% probably not the case but I still get off thinking about it...
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

bump
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

bump
satinsheetlover

Post by satinsheetlover »

give up!!!!
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

satinsheetlover wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:02 am give up!!!!
Never
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

satinsheetlover wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 2:02 am give up!!!!
I don’t get why you are being so negative or what your problem is. People (especially the veteran users) come in and out of this forum at complete random, so the highest chance I have of finding this dress is by keeping this topic active.
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

Also coatfun, I know what you’re by spamming multiple “.” in every other topic on this forum. It’s also far more annoying than just me bumping a singular topic.

I love that this is how you guys deal with things, can’t imagine how immature you guys are in real life.
ilovesquirting

Post by ilovesquirting »

bump
paulasatijn

Post by paulasatijn »

At this point, even if I would know anything about that dress, I would not post it here. Stop bumping please; it gets annoying after a several times.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

paulasatijn wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:00 pm At this point, even if I would know anything about that dress, I would not post it here. Stop bumping please; it gets annoying after a several times.
Agreed, it’s so annoying when you see a subject has an update and you find its either a “bump”, “.” or something completely irrelevant to keep the subject on top of the forum when it’s time has been and gone. If you’re going to post something make it genuine to the subject!