XXX Pics and Vid Chat Anyone?

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
iSuckUrToes

XXX Pics and Vid Chat Anyone?

Post by iSuckUrToes »

Was wondering who would be interested in chatting through Skype or trading dirty satin media. I’m an exhibitionist and would love to have people watching me and vice versa. No faces or anything if you’re worried about anonymity. You’re safe with me. Send a PM if interested
Satindestroyer

Re: XXX Pics and Vid Chat Anyone?

Post by Satindestroyer »

iSuckUrToes wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:40 am Was wondering who would be interested in chatting through Skype or trading dirty satin media. I’m an exhibitionist and would love to have people watching me and vice versa. No faces or anything if you’re worried about anonymity. You’re safe with me. Send a PM if interested
Yes I’ll be into this and I don’t like showing my face either. What is your Skype username ? I’ll add you
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Sent me your Skype name. I’m up for this
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

SatinDeejay wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:57 am Sent me your Skype name. I’m up for this
My Skype name is: live:dill.john
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

iSuckUrToes wrote: Fri May 26, 2023 10:40 am Was wondering who would be interested in chatting through Skype or trading dirty satin media. I’m an exhibitionist and would love to have people watching me and vice versa. No faces or anything if you’re worried about anonymity. You’re safe with me. Send a PM if interested
I’d love for you to watch me cum on some satin what is your Skype ?
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

SatinDeejay wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:57 am Sent me your Skype name. I’m up for this
Hi what’s your Skype name ?
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

PM me
satinsheetlover

Post by satinsheetlover »

id send my vids of me and wife in silk sheets and satin nightie fucking but she her face was in all the video. will do better to keep her face and mine out... cumming soon