Meet up

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Meet up

Post by SatinDeejay »

Hello. I have been meeting up with another satin lover at junction 37 of the m6 every Sunday night at dark. We have been very discreet. If anyone else is up for some action private message me. It is sex in the back of my car in a nightie or whatever you can get away with wearing under normal clothes.

We have been having fun, it feels like a place which will never be seen by anybody due to the location
Cassandra

Re: Meet up

Post by Cassandra »

I can't believe you haven't been inundated with offers! I would love to but alas I don't get much freedom to do something like that very often. Wife/family/work stuff etc. Its about an hour and a half from me (yes got as far as checking!). Is it really safe? I wouldn't want to get a knock on the window from the local constabulary !! :shock:
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

It’s very private. It has to be dark though, so tonight we’ll be going about 10pm. I wear my nightie and just put a long coat on. Then we get in the back and have a shag. Never been found out and it’s been months
Satindestroyer

Post by Satindestroyer »

SatinDeejay wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 10:06 am It’s very private. It has to be dark though, so tonight we’ll be going about 10pm. I wear my nightie and just put a long coat on. Then we get in the back and have a shag. Never been found out and it’s been months
Hi how can I join in ? :D
satinsheetlover

Post by satinsheetlover »

could not POSSIBLY meet with a guy... wrong site for that shit
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

What’s up with meeting up for a satin shag?
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

I think some people are just Homophobic and consider it "gay" or whatever. Not my kind of thing but each to their own