Pajamas and robe

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Satinsheets

Pajamas and robe

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings Satin Lovers; I have always been on the hunt for the perfect satin pajamas and robe but because the fit was never right I quit looking. Womens pajamas were either too short in the arms and legs and mens pajamas also never fitted me the way I wanted. This year I purchased 5 sets of Alexander Del Rossa satin pajamas in a 3xlt size and they are perfect. Sleeves past the wrist and the perfect longer top length. Pants fit nicely and I also found a del Rossa robe in a 3x that is also perfect. Sleeves down to my fingers, 62" long and sleeves to my fingers ends. I recently lost 60 pounds so now I can easily get into my new satins and love the gorgeous fabric that we all enjoy. I am virtually "cocooned" and wrapped in satin. I also closed the robe using fabric glue so I can pull it over my head when I slip it on. The fabric is 95% polyester and 5% spandex and just an exquisite sensuous feel. At 72 I feel like a 20 year old again and have found a very nice supplement called powers s x to arouse me even more. I make love to my set every 6 days and to clean up my artwork when I'm done is whew!!!!!! I'm looking forward to the new fall arrivals. All I know is that I finally have found the satin of my dreams and to find both the pajamas and robe is definitely a dream cum true. It's like I saved the best for last.
SatinDeejay

Re: Pajamas and robe

Post by SatinDeejay »

Did you purchase women’s pyjamas?
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

No I did not. They never fit the way I like and the men's del Rossa pajamas do. I got them on Amazon and right now it looks likes every size is sold out so I await the fall lineup and see if they put out others. I emailed them to find out what the plans are and they responded that they did not know. I mentioned that men also love satin and since they have sold out that it would be wise to offer the pajamas again. Sounded like a money maker to me. They have been available for several years I just couldn't fit into them because I was bigger. The satin is better fabric than I have ever felt and I highly recommend these pajamas. Cheers
Satinesque

Post by Satinesque »

Are you able to post any pictures of your new goodies?
"Slippery, When Dry!"
Satinsheets

Post by Satinsheets »

Greetings; No I do not. However the pajama colors are burgundy, black, steel gray, blue with a dot pattern and gray paisley. The robe is steel gray. My satin sets are just heavenly. Cheers