Satin pyjamas sizing

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Satin pyjamas sizing

Post by SatinDeejay »

Hello. Does anyone struggle with satin pyjamas sizing?

The only women’s pyjamas that fit me perfectly are my polka dot per Una sets. Whenever I get pyjamas off boo hoo or other sites the top is always a little short. And they have a very limited selection of Tall pyjamas.

Does anybody recommend any websites I can try?
Cassandra

Re: Satin pyjamas sizing

Post by Cassandra »

Yes I have the same experience. Often too short in the length, sleeves, and long too. I also find I have to choose the size to fit my top half which sometimes means the bottom half are too baggy. Fortunately if they are elastic waist that can be remedied fairly easily.

Occasionally Long Tall Sally have some satin pjs for sale but not a great choice. They had some on sale last time I looked. I have this pair and they are wonderfully long and nicely silky:
07e1821e-42bb-4f_197551_A.jpeg
They also have this polkadot version but I prefer the pretty floral ones personally:
4be8eab0-04ba-41_197552_A.jpeg
I haven't really seen anywhere else other than the tall range in Boohoo you mentioned. Maybe Asos and Pretty little thing but again, not a great choice in the tall range. Why are most pyjamas and nightwear you see dull, frumpy cotton-like fabric these days? I guess most women want comfort more than glamour! But on here is a great place to share our find if we see anything!