Girfriends daughter

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinspunk

Girfriends daughter

Post by satinspunk »

Ever since my step daughter has found out about my satin fetish, ive noticed she always wears satin nightwear alot more, always questioning me about it and if her mom likes it etc.
She even tries to cosy up to me more often now but only in silky stuff, girlfriend has also noticed she is very clingy around me lately. My girlfriend knows all about my satin fetish and asked if i had bought some for her daughter 😳 i told her i did and now she thinks her daughter has a little school girl crush on me (her words)

Girlfriend has basically said i will have to deal with it in my own way, she told me she has never had a father figure and probably why she is clingy.

Anyone ever had a similar issue?
Satinesque

Re: Girfriends daughter

Post by Satinesque »

You bought, as a gift for your girlfriend's daughter, an item of clothing made from Satin and Satin turns you on.

Her mother, your girlfriend, knows of your tendency to be turned on by Satin and saw that you gave her daughter the gift.

Why a Satin gift for the daughter?...to stop her from using your girlfriend's gear?

Didn't you post about this a while ago, under the heading "...my satin problem"?

Your girlfriend's response is excellent...you have yourself a very understanding Lady, there! :D

Lots of good luck with this, good feller.

Stefan R.
"Slippery, When Dry!"
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

She wanted some and yes she would always take her moms, and i wanted her to have her own.

Yes 😂 i was suprised by her response but she is very understanding about my fetish, i told her about it very early on in the relationship so she understood all about it and didnt think i was wierd or gay.

I did post an earlier topic about the situation on buying her own stuff, so I DID :roll:
satintranced

Post by satintranced »

You say your step daughter knows about your fetish, does she know it’s actually a fetish or just that you enjoy it? Because obviously one may require a more serious and immediate talk than the other.

Also, do you find that being exposed to satin makes you more agreeable? Because kids do love to exploit anything that gets them their way more often.
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

She just thinks i like wearing satin because they are soft and comfy to wear.

Also, do you find that being exposed to satin makes you more agreeable? Because kids do love to exploit anything that gets them their way more often.

Dont know what you mean by this? Please explain.
satintranced

Post by satintranced »

If she were to ask you to buy her something or to go somewhere or anything like that would you be more prone to say yes if she is wearing satin? Kids can be very good on picking up on things like that. I have a 17 year old step daughter myself and I quickly discovered part of being a parent is to watch out for when you’re being manipulated lol. Not saying you are just tossing out possibilities.
Dinosaur

Post by Dinosaur »

I wonder how old is your girlfriends daughter.

I agree with the person above that these kids can quickly manipulate you. They know you love their mom, yet you have this fetish that makes you attracted to the kid. And worse, you bought satin for the kid, which then makes them fairly sure that they can control you. It's give and take. The kid wears satin, you get excited. Things might go out of hand and leads to the bed. Also, the daughter is younger, what we call "fresh meat taste better".

Now you're feel partly guilty yet partly excited by the fact that even the daughter wears satin for you to see. Remember, self control. Do not ever go to bed with the daughter. Otherwise, it's not manipulation anymore, but she has total control over you, since you're afraid that she'll tell her mom about it.

Unless you know how to play the situation and your girlfriend don't mind a 3 way street of mom-daughter-stepdad relationship. The weakness of a man, when he gets excited, he thinks via his little brother, no longer the brain.
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

You are opening yourself up to what could be a future bad situation. If you ever break up with your girlfriend she will use that against you. Doesn't matter now, but just wait and see. You better cool your heels and fast.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

This can be a slippery slope- no joke.

If the daughter is underage, you know this is off limits- and you should actively repel anything sent your way. Partaking in that is not only sick, it's prison time in one's future.

Even if she's "legal" and over 18, it's still a manipulation tool. The daughter has identified a weakness and when circumstances align, it can be used against you when she doesn't get what she wants: even if it has nothing to do with you.

I know how it can drive you crazy when you see a young 19/20 year old sexy body donning satin, especially when she targets your senses. Been there, done that. Mom was in her late 40s and had a 19 year old daughter who was a master manipulating bitch. She knew what turned me on, started wearing revealing outfits when I was around. Not gonna fall down that rabbit hole, and neither should you.
silkysatinlover1

Post by silkysatinlover1 »

promdresslover wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 3:18 pm This can be a slippery slope- no joke.

If the daughter is underage, you know this is off limits- and you should actively repel anything sent your way. Partaking in that is not only sick, it's prison time in one's future.

Even if she's "legal" and over 18, it's still a manipulation tool. The daughter has identified a weakness and when circumstances align, it can be used against you when she doesn't get what she wants: even if it has nothing to do with you.

I know how it can drive you crazy when you see a young 19/20 year old sexy body donning satin, especially when she targets your senses. Been there, done that. Mom was in her late 40s and had a 19 year old daughter who was a master manipulating bitch. She knew what turned me on, started wearing revealing outfits when I was around. Not gonna fall down that rabbit hole, and neither should you.
I'm glad someone is talking sense, if you view OPs other posts you can see that we're not talking about a 19/20yr old here - the daughter is 11.
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

Agree. This is very strange and dangerous. Keep your satin fetish to yourself !
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

Wow...11 years old...missed that detail.Sorry dude, that's kidfuckingly pervy. If Mom doesn't stop the kid from being clingy and trying to tease, something is WAY off. Ain't no way anything good can come from this, unless one's dream is prison time. STOP, DO NOT PASS GO. One has been warned. Plain sick, both for the kid to be acting that way at 11 and even more sick if an adult is down with it.