do women have satin fetish

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinloverr

do women have satin fetish

Post by satinloverr »

Hi, I'm new to this forum and I have a question. I've heard people say that only men have satin fetishism. First I would like to know if this statement is true. And secondly I would like to know if there are girls who have a satin fetish in this forum.
deepinshine

Re: do women have satin fetish

Post by deepinshine »

Hi~welcome to this satin world~ :)
To answer your questions:
1. Yes, of course there are ladies who love satin, i know quite some ladies who love it either sensually or just appreciate its beauty. So it is not related to gender~
2. I think there are few here, but i am not sure if they are still active. There were some similar posts here i remember, you can try to search it. 👍
riccardo

Post by riccardo »

From my experiences it's mostly men who have a real fetish or kink for something like a material the way our brains objectify things to get a sexual stimulus and please correct me if I'm wrong, woman mostly get aroused by the idea or emotion that a men gets arroused from it. I carefully say most because it's complicated and there are probably always exceptions. But I feel like this explains why most men have a real fetish or kink for a specific thing and most woman get aroused by the idea or emotion that gets involved. (i.e. being sub or dom and having control or being controlled).
I want to be careful not sounding like woman are very different and this is mostly something I got from reading about this topic and real experiences when talking with them about this subject.

My girlfriend in this case would fall in that category where she really likes to see me change when satin is involved and how it affects me. She explains that she likes to see men get to explore that part and for a moment show their true colors.
satingasm

Post by satingasm »

Yes they do. People are into 1000s of different fetishes and Satin can be one of them
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

What are men thinking?
A guy with a satin fetish, do you get aroused at the sight of satin material. Like, you're in a fabric shop, do you get excited.
Or do you get aroused when seeing someone wearing satin. Can it be anyone, any age, any gender.
Or is it when you wear satin.
I know it's a combination of things because we're all different.
I've asked my partner the same questions and he says it's just when I wear satin - but he would say that.
I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg
Lovesatinblouses

Post by Lovesatinblouses »

For me it's seeing a woman wearing satin. I like the feeling of the material but it's seeing a woman in it that turns me on and gets me excited
SatinAm

Post by SatinAm »

daisysatin wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:18 am What are men thinking?
A guy with a satin fetish, do you get aroused at the sight of satin material. Like, you're in a fabric shop, do you get excited.
Or do you get aroused when seeing someone wearing satin. Can it be anyone, any age, any gender.
I've asked my partner the same questions and he says it's just when I wear satin - but he would say that.
I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg
Daisysatin You must surely realise you're not typical when it comes to women and satin. Any woman wearing satin will get my attention but it's women who have added sex appeal, like you, who give me an erection. Personally, I'd like to know what you get out of it?
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

SatinAm wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 1:03 pm
I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg
Daisysatin You must surely realise you're not typical when it comes to women and satin. Any woman wearing satin will get my attention but it's women who have added sex appeal, like you, who give me an erection. Personally, I'd like to know what you get out of it?
What do I get out of it? I've always loved satin from watching the old black & white movies with glamorous screen stars (think that's why satin & silk remain popular as nightwear). I find wearing satin is sexually arousing and knowing guys get aroused by it increases my arousal. It makes me feel sexy. As many people know, I make my own satin clothes and sell them too.
There are many other reasons but that's too private for here.
I
2023-2-1_7-23-18.jpg
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg
For me its a combination of all of them but wearing satin and seeing an attractive woman in the same garment (ie bought it of said woman) is a massive turn on. Same level is my partner wearing satin but thats now a very rare occasion as she doesn’t like the material or appreciate/utilises the powers it has on me 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 sorry if I sound like I’m repeating what many have already said but your partner is truly lucky to have a woman that loves satin!
daisysatin

Post by daisysatin »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 3:27 pm
I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg
For me its a combination of all of them but wearing satin and seeing an attractive woman in the same garment (ie bought it of said woman) is a massive turn on. Same level is my partner wearing satin but thats now a very rare occasion as she doesn’t like the material or appreciate/utilises the powers it has on me 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣 sorry if I sound like I’m repeating what many have already said but your partner is truly lucky to have a woman that loves satin!
Some of my friends don't like wearing satin either, preferring to 'dress down'. But it's not just satin that draws men's attention; leather, high heels, boots, stockings, tight skirts, red hair... there's a fetish for everything, and unless you go through life wearing sweat pants there will always be someone who is getting aroused by what you wear.

I suppose it's also about 'sex drive' some women have a high libido. I choose to wear the things that make me feel good and if those things just happen to be high on the fetish list... so be it! :D :D :D Imagine if the roles were reversed and more women had a fetish... would you wear a shirt and tie more often if you knew it was high on a woman's fetish list?

We had an intern working for us last year and either he had a satin fetish or he just enjoyed staring at my bust (perhaps both). I loved teasing him at work - sorry if that sounds cruel. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I had a guy this week ask if he could lick my shoes... in the middle of the city, on my way home from work. And that's one of the moderate offers I've had... :wink: :wink: :wink:
I
2023-03-10 10.jpg
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

daisysatin wrote: Sun Mar 12, 2023 8:09 pm
I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg
Some of my friends don't like wearing satin either, preferring to 'dress down'. But it's not just satin that draws men's attention; leather, high heels, boots, stockings, tight skirts, red hair... there's a fetish for everything, and unless you go through life wearing sweat pants there will always be someone who is getting aroused by what you wear.

I suppose it's also about 'sex drive' some women have a high libido. I choose to wear the things that make me feel good and if those things just happen to be high on the fetish list... so be it! :D :D :D Imagine if the roles were reversed and more women had a fetish... would you wear a shirt and tie more often if you knew it was high on a woman's fetish list?

We had an intern working for us last year and either he had a satin fetish or he just enjoyed staring at my bust (perhaps both). I loved teasing him at work - sorry if that sounds cruel. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I had a guy this week ask if he could lick my shoes... in the middle of the city, on my way home from work. And that's one of the moderate offers I've had... :wink: :wink: :wink:
I
2023-03-10 10.jpg
Yeah my partner use to have a high libido, back when she was in uni she would always wear satin when i came to visit and send me pictures to tease me when we were apart to keep me keen 🤣 exactly! If my partner had a fetish for for a certain type of male clothing I’d be wearing it on a weekly basis 🤣

Oh that poor guy! 😭🤣🤣🤣 jesus thats a very modest way of asking 👀🤣 amazing photos as always!
SatinAm

Post by SatinAm »

I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg

I
2023-03-10 10.jpg
SatinAm

Post by SatinAm »

I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg

I
2023-03-10 10.jpg
It's sex appeal. Nothing better than seeing a sexy woman in satin, any age. Like to know how you teased the guy at work?
Whitesatinblouse10

Post by Whitesatinblouse10 »

I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg

I
2023-03-10 10.jpg
Oh wow,, you’re looking absolutely gorgeous.. absolutely love your blue satin blouse. Have a great day beautiful 😍
BillyBob

Post by BillyBob »

I
2023-2-5_12-34-13.jpg

I
2023-03-10 10.jpg
You can tease me at work anytime. I bet there are many men who have been thinking of you while mast#####ing :mrgreen: