Pink Satin Bridal Gown

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
coatfun

Pink Satin Bridal Gown

Post by coatfun »

IMG_3868_cr_2i.jpg
IMG_3868_cr_2i.jpg
Just received my vintage pink satin wedding gown today. I have been looking for a 1940's pink satin gown for years. This gown has me so turned on that I can't get enough of it. They just don't make this type of satin anymore.
Untitledpink2.jpg
Willissatin1501

Re: Pink Satin Bridal Gown

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Always wanted a vintage wedding dress, just cant seem to find one at the right price! Beautiful dress btw!
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

I have found all of my bridal gowns on Ebay. If you are in the states and look everyday on Ebay sooner or later you will find one that fits your budget. Key words I look for are "Vintage satin wedding gown" Every satin lover needs to have a 1940s bridal gown in their collection. They don't make that vintage satin anymore and it's worth every penny.
promdresslover

Post by promdresslover »

There is no doubt she is one fine gown, imagine the bride with her beautiful nude body in that glistening satin, thick and so smooth the skin just dances along it.

I'll bet you blew a load like a hurricane on that. I would love to see it spattered with naughty semen. Great find,
silkman71

Post by silkman71 »

coatfun wrote: Fri Feb 17, 2023 7:20 am IMG_3868_cr_2i.jpgIMG_3868_cr_2i.jpgJust received my vintage pink satin wedding gown today. I have been looking for a 1940's pink satin gown for years. This gown has me so turned on that I can't get enough of it. They just don't make this type of satin anymore.Untitledpink2.jpg
Beautiful satin silk rub kiss & feel that soft smooth so slippery & shiny silk satin ❤️
coatfun

Post by coatfun »

With this pink satin gown, I like to take my time and hold it close to my naked body and kiss and caress it's silky blush pink satin. Running my hands up and down it's silky vintage satin. In all my years this is the smoothest, silky satin I have ever fucked. The satin feels like butter on the tip of my rock hard cock, slowly sliding up and down only stopping to make myself slow the building orgasm. The satin takes control and I have no will of my own anymore. The orgasm is so powerful that I almost lose my mind.