Meeting an old school friend...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

Meeting an old school friend...

Post by satinsmooth »

I bumped into an old school friend this week, not seen her basically since school, but I recognised her even though its been such a long time, her hair and her incredibly green eyes such an attractive feature of her.
We chatted about what has happened in the years that have passed and she has done quite well for herself, and is comfortable and happy which was great to hear, we swapped stories and good things and not so good things that has happened over the years.
Apart from her beautiful eyes and a gorgeous mane of hair when she was at school was the fact that for a couple of school years when it was warmer she used to go to school wearing black satin trousers, for me it set her apart completely, most girls wore trousers or way too short skirts as all girls tested the limits then of what they could get away with, but she would wear these satin trousers and i just couldn't get enough of her, but it was a fine line of trying desperately to get into her circle of friends without making it obvious that I was obsessed with her in those satin trousers, she was tall and slim and they just looked so good on her, I just didn't have the confidence at that age to ask her out at that age, any girl I fancied I always believed I was punching way above my weight and just expected to be turned down.
Time changes things though and although when I did get to talk to her at lunch time etc I dare not compliment her on her trousers or how much I loved her wearing them, as we chatted about all sorts and got around to school I just said, do you still have your satin trousers ? She kind of looked at me quizzically at first and then it dawned on her what I was referring to and laughed, how can you remember that ? I just said well confession time, I loved it when you wore those trousers, I thought you looked amazing, I wanted to ask you out but could never bring up the courage, I am sure she blushed somewhat but she just said well you should have done, I always thought you were really nice but quite shy.
We chatted a bit about them and she told me she used to wear satin trousers to nightclubs as she left school, she just loved satin trousers.
Eventually we said how nice it was to run into each other after all this time and wished each other all the best as we went our own ways.

It was a nice 15 mins chat and I had a smile on my face as she at least now knew how much I liked her in satin trousers and yes, I would have been successful if I had asked her out... oh well :)
silkman71

Re: Meeting an old school friend...

Post by silkman71 »

Just like these so silky
Attachments
3FFDC6AB-4527-40EC-8323-0397B385CE6C.jpeg
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Hey Silkman

Thanks for posting, remembering back these were kind of like normal trousers, tailored like normal trousers but made of a beautiful shiny black satin, I have had a quick browse but can't seem to see that style, remembering this is the late 70's.

Anyone who can find any kind of retro 70's satin tailored trousers pics please post as it would be good to see what they looked like again :)

Cheers

G.
jellyjazz

Post by jellyjazz »

Think they are hot as too.
The best brand I've seen doing satin trousers these days is Meshki.
GIrlfriend has few pairs. Material and quality is top notch.

https://meshki.co.uk/products/maeva-sat ... legum-pink
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Excellent !

Yes these were pretty much how they were, I am sure she had little front pockets at and back pockets too but the style and shape is pretty much how they were, and out in the sunshine they were so shiny and I was mesmerised by her in them :)

Thanks for posting !!