My New Satin Robe

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
scintilla

My New Satin Robe

Post by scintilla »

Greetings Satin Lovers; I was surfing on ETSY last week and came across the most beautiful sensuous satin robe I have ever seen and at only $32 I immediately purchased it. She is light turquoise in color, is 58" long, has a bust of 48", has a button front and a tie to top it off. My beauty arrived yesterday and I took the buttons off and resewd nicer ones that suited her better, plus added two additonal. I was so excited when I saw the package at my front door and when I opened the box, knew that I had found something special. The satin is dry clean only and does not appear to be acetate, polyester, rayon or nylon. I can't really tell what it is, maybe a rayon acetate blend. Whatever it is, it is extremely lovely and the weight and feel is exquisite. The robe is made by Evelyn Pearson. Maybe someone on the forum knows.

After I resewed the buttons I turned on my iron to make a gorgeous fabric even nicer. As I applied some starch and glided my iron over my new satin lover I saw and felt her transformed into a beauty that only we know and appreciate. I finished ironing the ties and then hung this new beauty on a hanger and made a bow. I began kissing and caressing my Evelyn and of course had my desires for her but I wanted to wait for bed and make love to her properly. As I gazed at this beautiful creation I realized that a fantasy had become a reality. I look for a robe like this constantly and now I have it. She is more feminine, soft, sensuous, and beautiful than I could have ever hoped for

When I finally went to bed I slipped into my silk pajamas for an even more sensual evening of lovemaking. I googled The Find and typed in Evelyn Pearson satin robe and looked at the pictures of the robe that I now own and was about to make love to. The silk pajamas and robe draped over me was almost more than I could take and I almost climaxed right there in my chair but I wanted to wait until I got into bed. I lit some candles to create a romantic mood, took off my pajamas and slid into my satin sheets and draped my new lover over my naked body. I inserted my penis between the buttons where her vagina would be and squeezed, caressed and stoked myself until I let out a stream of precum. I slipped a condom on and put my penis back into my lover and rolled over on her to make slow, long passionate thrusts into this new found satin fantasy of mine. After a couple minutes I felt my passion ready to explode and let loose with 8 eruptions. I drained myself into my beautiful new lover. She's the finest satin garment I've ever had and I'm proud to say that she is mine. Scintilla is Satin is Scintilla