my satin problem

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinspunk

my satin problem

Post by satinspunk »

ive been wearing satin nighties, robes and pjs since i was 11 years old, im now 40 and i dont wear much satin around my gf other than maybe a pair of pjs. i wear nighties and robes when she is at work (few nights during week), she has a 11 year old daughter which ive noticed to last few months she likes to wear satin nightwear too but mainly when her moms isnt around and steals her nighties and occasionlly her pjs.
i feel like maybe me and her mom wearing satin has encouraged her to wear it, but i always think back to when i was 11 and wearing my step moms satin, has she got the same love for it? or is it just normal and do you think its appropriate for me to talk to her about it? her mom doesnt know she does it and i dont want to tell gf about her stealing her nightwear incase she goes mad at her.

What do i do?
paulasatijn

Re: my satin problem

Post by paulasatijn »

Do nothing. Just enjoy your own satin personally, and let the girl wear whatever she wants.
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

paulasatijn wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:17 pm Do nothing. Just enjoy your own satin personally, and let the girl wear whatever she wants.
but she steal her moms, so should i buy her some of her own to wear or would that be inappropriate.
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

satinspunk wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:25 am
paulasatijn wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:17 pm Do nothing. Just enjoy your own satin personally, and let the girl wear whatever she wants.
but she steal her moms, so should i buy her some of her own to wear or would that be inappropriate.
I would say just leave her and just keep on enjoying your satin.
deepinshine

Post by deepinshine »

Well i think if she wears satin in front of you without hiding it, then it is ok that you talk to her about it, but be cautious how you open this talk in case any embarrassment. maybe let her know you like satin too or praise her looking good in satin in some casual chats before the real talking. Buying her some satin is a great idea, perhaps a good way to open your talking. And don't worry about anything inappropriate, i think it is better that she is willing to talk to you about it than to any other male.
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

I would ignore it and keep to your own satin, if you mention it to her it could come across as weird when you don’t intend it too! I wouldn’t even buy her any satin and just buy it for your partner only
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Just regarding the part when you say you wear nighties and robes when your gf is at work on nights.

Is this behind closed doors in the bedroom when you go to bed ? or has the girl noticed you wearing the satin in the evening time watching TV etc ?

Just the way I am reading it, when you say maybe me and her mum have influenced her to start wearing satin, the fact that you take and wear her satin when she is not there and if the girl has noticed you only wearing satin when mum isn't there maybe is an influence on her only to wear it when her mum isn't around ?

If you could clarify a bit more about your wearing of the satin when her mum is not there as its not clear, you say you and your mum may have encouraged her, but when does she see you wearing it ? when mum is around ? or when mum is at work ?

I would say that as a girl it would not be too much to worry about, she obviously likes satin and at that age when they are most influenced by what they see and experience around them and it can stay with them for the rest of their lives. Just think about your own first experiences with satin, it was at 11.

I would probably bring it up in conversation that you have seen her taking her nighties or pj's to sleep in, and suggest it might be a good idea to get her some of her own ? I don't think her mum would be upset at that at all, and it wouldn't be stealing her nightwear unless of course she never returns them, in that case she must have a stash of them hidden somewhere.
Mums are very perceptive and she probably already knows she wears her satin, it probably wouldn't surprise her to hear, if she is only wearing them and then putting them back when she is not there, thats fine really, get her some of her own, but if she is actually stealing them to keep for herself and not returning them, thats a habit that needs addressing early. I used to sneak in to wear mum's satin robe when she wasn't there, I absolutely know she knew about it, but chose not to confront me over it, it wasn't stealing, just wearing her robe when she was not there.

Lets hope that if her mum asks her about it, she doesn't say well its ok for him to wear your satin when your not there... ;) :):)
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

satinsmooth wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:44 am Just regarding the part when you say you wear nighties and robes when your gf is at work on nights.

Is this behind closed doors in the bedroom when you go to bed ? or has the girl noticed you wearing the satin in the evening time watching TV etc ?

Just the way I am reading it, when you say maybe me and her mum have influenced her to start wearing satin, the fact that you take and wear her satin when she is not there and if the girl has noticed you only wearing satin when mum isn't there maybe is an influence on her only to wear it when her mum isn't around ?

If you could clarify a bit more about your wearing of the satin when her mum is not there as its not clear, you say you and your mum may have encouraged her, but when does she see you wearing it ? when mum is around ? or when mum is at work ?

I would say that as a girl it would not be too much to worry about, she obviously likes satin and at that age when they are most influenced by what they see and experience around them and it can stay with them for the rest of their lives. Just think about your own first experiences with satin, it was at 11.

I would probably bring it up in conversation that you have seen her taking her nighties or pj's to sleep in, and suggest it might be a good idea to get her some of her own ? I don't think her mum would be upset at that at all, and it wouldn't be stealing her nightwear unless of course she never returns them, in that case she must have a stash of them hidden somewhere.
Mums are very perceptive and she probably already knows she wears her satin, it probably wouldn't surprise her to hear, if she is only wearing them and then putting them back when she is not there, thats fine really, get her some of her own, but if she is actually stealing them to keep for herself and not returning them, thats a habit that needs addressing early. I used to sneak in to wear mum's satin robe when she wasn't there, I absolutely know she knew about it, but chose not to confront me over it, it wasn't stealing, just wearing her robe when she was not there.

Lets hope that if her mum asks her about it, she doesn't say well its ok for him to wear your satin when your not there... ;) :):)

to clarify i wear satin pjs with gf around the house not behind closed doors, but when she isnt around i wear nighties again not behind closed doors, and ye i understand the stealing part so i suppose borrows/uses/lends her satin would be a better choice of words
satinsmooth

Post by satinsmooth »

Cheers for the clarification

Personally I wouldn't think its a big issue, girls like satin and seeing you and her mum in satin, she obviously thinks its a nice material to wear.

I would definitely mention about getting her some of her own, that way she doesn't have to do what she is doing at the moment.

I would be surprised if her mum reacted badly though, its satin nightwear thats all she probably would be happy to go out and get her some of her own and encourage her to wear it even when she is there and that its not a taboo material.
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

these are what i wear when gf is home
PH7pjIT_ie3ckxMgtEHjx754LH-nak3du7rpyTPpzNvFPV51L8TU0J3Qf4rcW3ajbsRbIB1Z.jpg
blue satin pyjamas small.jpg
i have lots of other colours too
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

this is what i wear when she is at work
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

satinspunk wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:20 am this is what i wear when she is at work
Amazing collection btw!
satinspunk

Post by satinspunk »

Willissatin1501 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:05 am
satinspunk wrote: Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:20 am this is what i wear when she is at work
Amazing collection btw!
Thanks i have loads more to my collection
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

:wink:
satinspunk wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 8:41 am
Willissatin1501 wrote: Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:05 am
Amazing collection btw!
Thanks i have loads more to my collection
I would love to see more please.
Lovesatin01

Post by Lovesatin01 »

That gold nightie and black gown looks amazing. I would love to slip into it.