using Vinted instead of ebay to buy satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
loseyourself

using Vinted instead of ebay to buy satin

Post by loseyourself »

Hi,

just started to use Vinted app in the UK and seem like there are better deals and more satin clothes than ebay.. feels a bit like a goldmine if you don’t mind used clothes.
anyhow I thought share it.
so far I bought a couple of items and happy with it so I can recommend it.
anyone else using it?
riccardo

Re: using Vinted instead of ebay to buy satin

Post by riccardo »

Using it as well! Bought some amazing pajamas and robes on Vinted and the price is super affordable
LoveMumsSatin

Post by LoveMumsSatin »

I've bought a few things off Vinted and would definitely recommend it, especially if you like pre-worn satin, plus you don't have to worry about being outbid. The only downside is that most items are on the small side, which can be a problem if you like to wear your satin. I bought this pink babydoll and thong set a few months ago from a woman who lives in my town. Love the fact that there are satin wearers nearby and that she'll have no idea why I'm really buying it.
Vinted set_1.png
I was also considering buying this green nightie and thong set recently, but its sold now :( . Just hope whoever bought it has plenty of fun with it.
Vinted set_2.png
Willissatin1501

Post by Willissatin1501 »

Vinted is my go-to now (ebay in second place) but I hated to see the day it gets mentioned on here, now everyone on here will be buying all the good stuff 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve bought several items on there and all have been very good purchases, I particularly like to buy stuff that has been modelled in by the seller, that way I know that its been worn and used. I use to buy off depop as A-LOT of the sellers modelled in them (9/10 were gorgeous sellers) but they would sell stuff at a premium and would try and sell a 5 year old blouse as a “vintage” item for £30+ whereas vinted would be £5-10 at the most! Downside to vinted is there are less sellers willing to model and ebay is non existent for modelling.

Photo below is a PLT crop top shirt i bought recently and the seller was very friendly and said she hopes I enjoy the shirt - god knows if she knows!
Attachments
67B60CFB-5F44-4C87-A15E-D53F18F8179C.png
Satinmini

Post by Satinmini »

I've been using Vinted a lot more recently. Prices do seem to be more reasonable due to there being no bidding. Plus the women tend to model the dresses they are selling a lot more than they do on eBay, where you usually have to make do with a photo of the dress on a hanger. I'll start to post some of the dresses I recently bought from there.
hmc1hmc1

Post by hmc1hmc1 »

I also have started using Vinted , some lovely satin turns up on there, some of the bidding on eBay is truly forcing the price up to the point I’ve given up buying on there recently Bring back BHS loved shopping for satin in there
Lucius21

Post by Lucius21 »

Am considering selling some of my collection of my exs silky lined winter coats. Is vinted worth a look? No experience of using it and looking for hassle free selling. Cheers
Willissatin1501

Lucius21 wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:09 pm Am considering selling some of my collection of my exs silky lined winter coats. Is vinted worth a look? No experience of using it and looking for hassle free selling. Cheers
Just sold my first pj set on there and is pretty easy! They have a sellers guide on there to help, sadly you get a lot of people wanting something for nothing.
Lucius21

Post by Lucius21 »

Thanks

Just put first coat up. More to follow

https://www.vinted.co.uk/women/clothes/ ... rkins-coat
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I’ve just bought these today. So sexy seeing the current owner wearing, bet she has no idea I will soon be wearing them and getting them soaked in cum
Attachments
IMG_2501.jpeg
Willissatin1501

SatinDeejay wrote: Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:28 am I’ve just bought these today. So sexy seeing the current owner wearing, bet she has no idea I will soon be wearing them and getting them soaked in cum
Oh wow! They look great! We just managed to sell a bulk load of stuff on vinted, both to women and probably people like us, either way me and my partner’s collection of stuff is reducing, I’m surprised no one from here has purchased anything as I haven’t shared a link or anything publicly yet!