Girlfriends pyjamas

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
SatinDeejay

Girlfriends pyjamas

Post by SatinDeejay »

Last night we went to bed and my girlfriend had a cotton pyjama set on whilst I wore a set of her silky pyjamas. It makes me so horny touching myself in her sexy pyjamas whilst she’s asleep in boring cotton pyjamas
silkypyjamas

Re: Girlfriends pyjamas

Post by silkypyjamas »

Hi, I adore satin pyjamas. I love to buy them worn online from sexy girls. If you would like to chat then pls get in touch!
Satinsue

Post by Satinsue »

I own a number of pairs of mens satin pyjamas (black, red, navy and blue) together with matching satin long robes. My wife thinks I like them because they look nice, not realising my underlying fetish for how bloody sexy and horny they feel! I too like to lie there stroking myself in them. I hope she doesn't catch on!
Leelfc6980

Post by Leelfc6980 »

Wife away for the night so currently in bed for first night wearing one of her satin nighties, thinking I will most surely wake up with a pleasant surprise
Fetishman

Post by Fetishman »

Hey All

My wife has just purchased some satin pyjamas from H&M (UK) and oh my I must say they are the nicest ones I’ve ever felt, so silky, they are oversized but just means more material to touch, I would highly recommend getting for your other half or yourself
BBC28534-7986-41EB-A738-99CA3A9313AC.png
128D7B49-9F48-48D6-8689-277F680FAD01.png
SatinDeejay

Post by SatinDeejay »

I woke up this morning with the biggest hard on. I’m wearing some BHS satin pyjamas. My girlfriend slept in boring cotton pyjamas.

I’m going to have a coffee in my pyjamas then have a wank