caught masturbating with satin

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
mrsilk

caught masturbating with satin

Post by mrsilk »

Touch wood I never have been but have come very close. One occasion springs to mind immediately, when I was younger I was at my sisters friends house and she asked me to change a cd, the player was in her bedroom so off I went upstairs. All I could think about was an occasion about a year earlier she went on a night out with my sister wearing a stunning white satin blouse and I just wanted it, so once upstairs I opened up her wardrobe and there it was, I instantly had wood and couldn't help myself, I sat against her bed and starting masturbating it felt amazing, rubbing myself with this silky blouse that I had been thinking about for ages, the softness was incredible, it was awesome until I was just about to cum and I heard her coming up the stairs, I was past the point of no return and skirted on my belly, threw the blouse back in the wardrobe and sorted myself out in a panic just as she came through the door, she didn't see anything but she knew i'd been up to something, it was obvious! Just wondering if anyone has similar stories of a close shave, has been found out or actually caught in the act?
satin1

Re: caught masturbating with satin

Post by satin1 »

I was caught in the act by my flat mate at uni after she unexpectedly came home one day when I thought I had the house to myself

I was in my own room in the middle of a full on session with my nighties when the front door went

I just thought she'd go to her room.....But no - she burst into my room to tell me something....only to see me lying there in a nightie, robe and knickers cracking one off

Biggest turn on ever - especially because it opened the door to me wearing my nighties around the house and being more open about it (she even wore one for me to help me on my way which was very wierd but very nice :mrgreen:)
snolan

Post by snolan »

I worked in the US one summer when i was about 21 or so. There were about 30 of us workers altogether in one hall. We were split in to rooms with 2-3 per room. In the hallway was a washing machine and dryer. I was starting late one morning and when i walked past the dryer, someone had taken another person's dry washing out of the dryer and left it on the sideboard in a basket. My heart started beating so fast when i spotted in the middle of the pile, a pair of full back satin panties which belonged to one of the girls i worked with. There was nobody around so i grabbed them and tucked them into my pocket and went back to my room.

My two male room mates were both working so i thought it was an ideal time to crack one off. There were no locks on the doors. Seconds later I was on my knees atop my bed and wearing the panties when i heard a knock at the door. I threw myself under the covers just in time before the girl, the room mate of the girl who owned the panties i was wearing, came into the room. I quite clearly looked flustered as she walked in, and she looked at me funny, before she asked me a question. I have no idea what the question was and was seriously rattled!! As she walked out i was shaking!! (later on that summer she actually asked me after a few drinks whether she had indeed caught me at it! I denied it of course!!)

Once she left i finished the job though and it was one of the best cums ever!! The adrenalin was really, really pumping!! Later on I dropped the panties back in to the pile of laundry.

Sometimes i wish i'd kept the panties. They were incredibly sexy - a really shiny pair with a colourful tartan pattern on them. I got such a thrill a week or so later though when the girl who owned them bent over to get something at work one day and i got a sneaky peak of her panties. Lo and behold they were the same ones!! Such a turn on!!
sealion

Post by sealion »

Around 1995 I was staying with my Dad, helping him get through the sudden death of my dear mum. I bought my first set of satin sheets this same year. They were ivory acetate satin and amazing. One night I put them on the bed and started to masturbate in them, just as my Dad knocked on the door and opened it I shot my load at that very moment, but managed to grab the switch to the bedside light and turn it off. Been beneath the bed covers Dad was none the wiser to what had just happened !
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

There was one occasion my sister came back in the evening from her good friend's wedding dinner, she wore this stunning white satin cocktail dress. It was incredibly sexy as it flatters her sexy body and the fact that the material was satin which was simply perfect. At that point of time I knew I had a raging boner down at my trousers but I could do nothing. Theres no way I could sneak up into her room to get that dress for a wank.

The next morning she said she was gonna head out to the shops in town and I clearly heard she wasnt coming back early. I thought I had my chance so I waited before she left the house and I took the courage to lock myself in her room. There I found the same white cocktail dress hanging just behind her door I could smell a hint of women odour and a hint of perfume I got an instant woody. off my shorts and undies as I lay on her bed naked while the dress was resting on my member. I started rubbing the dress against my penis as I was leaking precum all over it, before I knew it I was wrapping the dress around my penis as I kept pumping my throbbing cock into it. I reached the point of cumming and I continued on. Finally I gushed a load of cum into the dress and it soaked through the fabric.

I layed back a while as I was panting heavily when I heard a knock on the door. I panicked as I realize it was my sister. she asked why did I locked myself in her room and at that point of time I was scared shitless. I hurriedly hung back the cocktail dress as I wore my clothes back on. I have no idea if she knew what I was up to. She said she was gonna take the dress for drycleaning and I breathe a sigh of relief. It was a close shave!
Destroy

Post by Destroy »

Busted! Great story. There's got to be more to the story though. What was your explanation to her? There's no reason you should've been locked in her room, so what did she say/suspect?
Honestly, if I had unleashed by entire load onto that dress, the thing would reek of musky, dampness. Did she never find out? I wanna see picks of that cum stained white satin dress sooooo bad!

Btw, yes, please msg me the vid to your black mini skirt cum session. :D
RIP Bob 6/27/1958 - 9/29/2015
X.com/CumStainDress
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

I made up a story saying I was borrowing her tall mirror to match clothes for the evening dinner so I had to lock the door incase there were guests and she bought the story . :D

I clearly remembered how virgin fresh the satin dress was before I fucked it. It rubbed against my penis so freely it was like as if I had lubed my penis. Wrapping it tight around my cock was almost as if I was fucking a woman and it just felt so goooood!

I wished I still had the dress but ive never seen it ever since..
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Great stuff! do you ever get the opportunity to play with your sisters stuff these days, sounds like really horny fun :D
Liking it shiny
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

thanks SATINSTUFF 4 the story...i m sure there will b more satin goodies 4 u from your sister 2 play with soon :lol:
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

ilikeitshiny wrote:Great stuff! do you ever get the opportunity to play with your sisters stuff these days, sounds like really horny fun :D
She moved out a couple of years ago when she got married, I remembered bunking off early from school back then just to come home to raid her cabinet of clothes. That would always be 12 noon when im home and she would only be back later in the evening at 7 along with my parents. So I had a great 6 hours of fun messing around with her stuffs. She had lots of dresses I remembered she had a blue spaghetti mini dress with a thick satin lining on the insides. I used to turn it over with its lining out and fashion it like a diapers by clipping each of the spaghetti straps to the hem of the dress. I love how the smooth lining touches my penis. I lay down chest flat on the bed and begin dry humping it. Back then I didnt know how to cum yet so I was only leaking precum and I had it all stained on neckline area of the dress. Whenever throughout the humping session I felt satisfied I would then hang it back to her wardrobe.

I know its kinda wrong to masturbate with your own sister's stuffs but back then it was pretty much the available clothes I could get before I started working and bought my own items. frequently I would wait for my sister to return home from her school or work and she would take a shower right after, we had a dirty laundry basket in the toilet and thats where she throws her dirty clothes in. I would wait till its late in the evening before I would lock myself in the toilet and explore the basket. There was once I found her little black bandage dress laying in there and I snugged it in my pants make a dash to my room. It had a decently thick satin lining on the insides and god knows with her scent and perfume left on the dress I just had to fuck it anytime soon. after a good cum soaking of the dress I threw it into the washing machine. And often I got away with my deeds. I still had the dress with me when she moved I hid it safe and occasionally I would take it out for a good fucking session. :p I will post up some videos of it soon
Satinstuff

Post by Satinstuff »

Enjoy the video
szewei85

Post by szewei85 »

Satinstuff wrote:Image

Enjoy the video
woohoo nice shots yo :mrgreen: dont mind if i ask y do u need 2 wear white glove 2 rub the cock...u dont like 2 rub with bare hand???hahahaha :lol:
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Wow!! your sisters blue dress looks amazing to masturbate in....I know I certainly would stroke of in it for sure....IMO, its so much more fulfilling to enjoy the clothing of someone I know than just a new garment I bought from a shop new. Did she ever wear satin underwear? bra, panties etc??
Liking it shiny
satinfetishboy

Post by satinfetishboy »

I'm sorry that the following account is very long-winded, but I have been desperate for years to tell somebody what happened. So, here it is.....

My sister is eight years older than me and for a few years worked as a receptionist in a hotel. Her uniform consisted of a red skirt and waist coat and a translucent white blouse that, when she was not wearing the waist coat, would teasingly show the bra or camisole beneath it. It would be wrong to say that I had incestuous thoughts about her, but what she was wearing really turned me on and, despite trying my best not to, I just couldn't stop myself imagining how silky her underwear was, and (although I was sure she had noticed me doing so) was powerless to resist peeking down her blouse whenever she bent over.
From about the age of twelve I would take any opportunity I could to sneak into her room and use her silky lingerie to masturbate. I was always very careful and memorized were in the drawer everything had been and how it had been folded.

When I had just started sixth-form she had recently got married and her husband had to work away for a night or two every week or so. She was terrified of being all alone in her house at night, so my parents volunteered me to stay at hers whenever he stayed away.

On the first night I got there at about ten and she greeted me and went to make me a cup of tea. As I was sitting on the sofa I saw the clothes maiden was out and I couldn't help noticing the lace-trimmed, peach satin camisole and knickers she had put on it. She brought me my tea and she sat with me and chatted for a while before telling me she was off to bed. My mouth dry with excitement, I said I was going to stay up and watch telly for a while. After she had left I took some paper towels from the kitchen and waited for what seemed like hours till everything was quiet upstairs. When I was sure she was asleep, I took her lingerie off the maiden. I had never felt anything so silky; and it wasn't long before I was sliding them over my body and stroking my cock with them till I came into the towels. I then hung her lingerie over the maiden in the exact position I had found them and, reluctant to leave them, went to bed.

Over the next few days all I could think about was her satin camisole and knickers and what other things she might have in her underwear drawers and wardrobes. Then, I suddenly remembered that she had left a spare key to her house at my parents' (my) house. I got up early the next morning and got the key and went off to sixth-form. I stayed till twelve to make sure they were both definitely b at work before going round to her house to check if the cars were in the drive. They weren't. But just to make sure nobody was at home, I rang the bell a few times to see if anyone answered before letting myself in.

I nearly had a heart attack when the alarm timer started beeping, but remembered the code was the same as my parents' and quickly turned it off. I then cautiously checked the downstairs rooms in the house before making my way upstairs. I could hear my heart beating and my whole body was trembling as I entered her bedroom. With reverence I pulled open the drawers to find she had amassed quite a silky lingerie collection and carefully inspected each one before coming to my absolute favourite – a gun-metal grey, lace-trimmed silky satin teddy. My hands shaking uncontrollably, I lay it on the bed and turned my attention to her wardrobes. There I immediately saw one of her work blouses and ran my fingers over it, imagining seeing her silky lingerie through the material. I then came across a shiny red silk blouse that I had never seen her in before and took it out of the wardrobe. I looked so shiny, I knew exactly what I had to do. I took my clothes off and slipped into the exquisite teddy and put the blouse on over it (I was really slim then). Posing in the mirror as I slid my hands over the material, it wasn't long till I had to grab my underpants to catch the cum that was bursting out of my cock. I managed to get most of it, but then accidentally pressed the cummy pants against the front of the teddy. Panicking, I took the blouse off and put it back in the wardrobe and carefully slipped the teddy off. I got dressed and then took the teddy to the bathroom to try to clean it. I did what I could and then put it in the drier.
It was then that I realised that I had not checked to find out if my sister was on an early shift ( If she had, she would probably be home around this time). Luckily, it took next to no time to dry, but when I took it out I could still see the stain and it wouldn't have taken a genius to work out what the stain was. I considered putting them in the machine to wash them properly, but thought it was too risky to stay there any longer, so I decided to just put them back as they were. Just as I was waking through the living room, I saw the red colour of her car in the driveway through the opaque glass of her front door. My already racing heart missed several beats and I darted upstairs and put it back in the drawer as quickly as I could (doing a terrible job of putting it back exactly as it was). I rushed to the stairs and, just as she was opening the door, saw through the corner of my eye that I had left the wardrobe door open. There was nothing I could do about it. She jumped out of her skin with shock when she saw me on the stairs. I apologised for scaring her and nervously stuttered out some pathetic story about not wanting to go to classes that day and deciding to hide out at hers. I was sure see she didn't believe a word and could tell that I been up to something upstairs, but she didn't press it and I left as quickly as I could.

I couldn't believe my stupidity; she would definitely notice the wardrobe door and in mind I could see her checking the drawers and seeing what I had done. I just wanted to dig a hole and bury myself in it.

That night my sister called my mum and, expecting the worst, my heart sank and I writhed in agony as listened to see if she told her. To my utter relief she said nothing and my mum told me I had to stay at hers again the following night.

The next 24 hours were excruciating - idea of having to face my sister was too much for my nerves to bear. I desperately tried to think of a way to get out of going, but knew it would be even more suspicious if I did not. I had to face the music.

My heart was beating like a drum when the door opened and I couldn't believe it when she greeted me as though nothing had happened. She couldn't have been more normal if she had tried.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Phew! She had obviously thought she had left the wardrobe door open and had not noticed anything about her lingerie. The fact that I had shocked her when she opened the door must have meant that she hadn't even noticed the embarrassed panic on my face.

She offered me the usual cup of tea and went off to make it as I sat on the sofa. I could not believe it when I looked up. There in front of me was the maiden and I could see the teddy hung on it next to some other lingerie and clothes. The panic set in again and I changed seat so that the maiden was out of my view. She must have seen the stain and the last thing I needed was to let her see the guilt in my eyes.

However, she came in with tea for me and wine for herself and sat and watched telly with me for a while. She really had no idea what had happened. After an hour or so she said goodnight as usual and went to bed. Surely, I told myself, she can't be so oblivious. I considered the idea that she had left the teddy there as a trap and decided I would resist it. When everything had gone quiet upstairs my curiosity got the better of me. I went over to see if I could see the stain on it. It was inside out, but from what I tell, it had completely gone. I sat there telling myself I had had a lucky escape and I had to resist the temptation to touch her lingerie.

I remained resolute for about 45 minutes, but my resistance started to weaken and the desire to touch the satin became overwhelming. I committed to memory the exact position it had been lain on the maiden and then gently lifted it off. It was still a little damp, so I held it near the fire and it quickly dried. I turned it the right way out and saw the stains were completely gone. A smarter person would have just put it back and gone to bed, but I was already trembling with excitement and needed to feel it against my cock. I got some paper towels from the kitchen, undid my pants and knelt down and began to rub the silky teddy on my hard cock. I was just about to pull them away to safety when I heard footsteps upstairs. I don't know if it was the shock that caused it, but right then and there I burst stream after stream of cum ALL over the teddy. The footsteps where coming down the stairs. In a panic I threw the teddy on the maiden and pulled my pants up. I darted into the kitchen just as she opened the living room door and had only just managed to fasted my belt as she walked into the kitchen. If she hadn't noticed the other day, it was clear now that she was fully aware of the embarrassment and sheer terror I was feeling as I opened the fridge door with trembling hands and pretended to look for something to eat.

“Could you pass me the milk, please?”, she asked.

I couldn't bring myself to look her in the eye, but I took the tone in her voice to mean that she knew she had caught my wanking and was not happy about it.

In the same tone she told me I should be in bed now. I tried to say I would stay up , but she insisted and waited in the kitchen till I left. As if things could not get any worse, passing through the living room I noticed the towels I had left on the floor in the middle on the room.

It was a good few minutes before I heard her come back upstairs and I lay there in bed praying that she had not noticed the teddy and wishing the world would just swallow me up.

I thought about sneaking downstairs and somehow cleaning the teddy, but I knew there was no way I could do it without her hearing. I decided my only option was to wake up early and take the teddy before she woke up. The only hope I had was that she had not already seen it and would not notice it was gone.

I guess it was because the last few days had been emotionally exhausting that I didn't wake up till gone eight. I quickly dressed and quietly opened the bedroom doors to discover my greatest fear had been realised – I could hear her downstairs. After considering going down and facing the music, I opted to creep downstairs and shout my goodbyes and that I was late before getting out of there as quickly as I could.

I was sure she had already told my parents what a pervert I was and avoided going home for as long as I could. Eventually, I could put it of no longer and, to my amazement, the bollocking I had expected when I got home never came and noboby seemed to know anything. For the next week I avoided being at home whenever I thought my sister might be there and, apart from my mortifying embarrassment, everything else went on as normal. Until, that is, her husband came round to drop something off and told me that he would be away the following night. Although it was the last place I wanted to go, I consoled myself with the fact that she wasn't so disgusted with me that she did not want to have me there, and the fact that her silence on the matter must mean that she must understand that people my age just can't stop themselves from being horny little perverts.

Once again, I stood there at her front door a nervous wreck and, once again she greeted me as though nothing had happened. However, this time I could sense that perhaps she was finding it more difficult to brush it under the carpet.

She offered me the customary tea and, trembling, I sheepishly went into the living room and sat on the sofa. While she was in the kitchen, I took the opportunity to glance around the room and could see the maiden was gone.
She gave me my tea and talked about anything other than the elephant in the room until she finished her glass of wine and awkwardly said good night and left me to go to bed.

That had been the most agonising twenty minutes of my life and, glad for it to be over, I then realised how great she had been about everything. My mouth was still dry with fear so I went into the kitchen to get a drink, Pouring the water, I couldn't help but notice her laundry basket next to the washing machine. My hands began shaking so much it was hard to hold the glass to my mouth as I drank the water and did my best to ignor what I had just seen.

My cock, however, was already hard at the prospect of what I might find in there and was starting to play tricks with my mind. Every ounce of reason left me and I went over to the hamper and lifted the lid. It was only about a quarter full, but I soon saw a par of black satin panties.

I suppose I should leave it there before I say too much. If you would like to know more about what happened next, message me at satinfetishboy@yahoo.com and I'll tell you
ilikeitshiny

Post by ilikeitshiny »

Thank for taking the time to post this up here, it was so horny to read of your experiences with your sisters intimate items, I find it such a turn on myself when I am able to use items which actually belong to females I know or are family of mine.

I will email you now to hear what happened next :P
Liking it shiny