Had a bizarre experience at a mo run today...

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
satinsmooth

Had a bizarre experience at a mo run today...

Post by satinsmooth »

Supporting a friend running a half marathon and it usually has a lot of running in fancy dress on these occasions.

However there were two guys running the course in their running shoes but dressed up as women, one was dressed as a schoolgirl with shirt and tie but the other one wore a tight fitting top with a sports bra underneath and a tailored black satin skirt and stockings, It very much got my attention and apart from my friend running, I was looking out for this guy and in the sun it was a beautiful sight of the black satin skirt with the sun shining on it, and as it was 4 laps had the opportunity to see them all, and on the last lap I swear he was running with a bit of a hard on lol it looked to be very evident as they past the finish line, what an opportunity to wear satin and it all be above board and nobody bats and eyelid its fancy dress and people smile and cheer you for wearing it, its probably the only occasion you can get away with it without question !

Kudo to him for doing it, it made my day as well
satinsheetlover

Re: Had a bizarre experience at a mo run today...

Post by satinsheetlover »

8geez Im sorry.but this seems to be more of a gay site
paulasatijn

Re: Had a bizarre experience at a mo run today...

Post by paulasatijn »

satinsheetlover wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:32 am Im sorry.but this seems to be more of a gay site

This site is for people who love satin. Who cares gay or not; for me everyone is welcome.

As for running in satin: I always wear my satin running shorts when jogging.