Semi transparent satin blouse

General satin related chat. Talk about anything silk/satin related
Nylonlust

Semi transparent satin blouse

Post by Nylonlust »

I'm new to this site and loved it so much I had to register straight away. I never knew there was so many satin and nylon addicts like me. I'm in my 40's and my fetish for satin and nylon is stronger than ever. My favourite silky item has to be slips and french knickers. Anyway in the glory days of 80's and early 90's when silky underwear was everywhere I used to work in retail shop and all the girl co workers uniform consisted of a white semi transparent button down satin blouse and black pencil skirt. It was my colleague Jayne who really aroused me, she had ample perky breasts and the most amazing silky sexy lace underwear I'd ever seen. This consisted of either a unpadded satin lacey bra or nylon cami with delicate around the bust. I could admire every detail as her sexy underwear pressed firmly against her satin blouse.
I could clearly see the shoulder straps and the Lacey detail of her cami or bra against the sheer satin of her satin blouse. I had the greatest sexual urge to slowly caress my hands over her satin blouse across her breasts imaging the satin would slide freely over her silky undergarments underneath. I only wish I could go back and freeze time to fulfil my sexual fantasy and lie her in the counter while I exploded cum all over her nice clean satin blouse. Then to find out my sexual suspsions if she really did have matching satin french knickers under her skirt. I would like to hear your similar memories and what you do with the option to travel back and freeze time. Would defo need to raid her lingerie draw and liberate and nice silky nylon slip or satin knickers as a trophy :evil: :evil: :evil: